Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; come on gals, lets grad together n get the hell outta here!...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

come on gals, lets grad together n get the hell outta here!

Then on Christmas day itself, went to hub's aunt place for Christmas brunch, and again, question by his aunt... oh man, lk i need anymore reminding...

then pple start chippin in, giving their 2 cents worth n telling us to relax... chey, lk i didn't know...

Worthy Lady

I also feeling the stress .. my hubby cousin marry 3 mths after us n their baby arriving nxt month..... Lets just jy together!!

Btw i'm on day 6 of my menses and onli chinese medication now. my sinseh want me to scan to c gt any eggs. she was surprised that my gynae onli did blood test on me after clomid.

My hubby also not worried one everytime just ask me to take it easy.... i got a group in facebook... most of them getting preggy, c them announce everytime on facebook make me more stress and keep on wondering y is it always easier for others and not for me?

You all gals dont't stress stress from seeing others with babies! Stress is no good ok. We can't do anything even if the neighbour you hate most got 10 kids... it's not our time yet means it's not. So take it to our stride ladies!

Maq/Apple, me on cd6. No 2ww yet. Tonight clear army. Next week me fertile so time to dance in the bedroom

Worthy Lady

er.... i cant seems to fig out the meaning of words here. AF= Aunty flow. CD? 2ww?

hee..hee.. dont worry, you will get the hang of thing.. me also like dat..

Cd=cycle Day

2ww= the torturous 2 week wait

me cleared army on Christmas eve... hahahahaa

apple: maybe you dont go to the grp if its making its making you stress n sian.. my friends also keep posting their preggy tummy, scan pics n baby photos lk theres no tml... cant stopped so dont see loh.. i mean i m happy for them of coz but i really dont need anymore reminding... now my mother in law dont know what got into her suddenly ke-xiao n keep commenting bout my drinking cold drink, not good for womb, how to hve kid etc... shes dropping major hints lately.. sigh.. she isn't like dat last time.. and i thought since my bro-in-law wifey already gave her 2 grandchildren, we cld be spared.... apparently, NOT!

Dragontail: you on CD6 n me on CD8... i was wondering shld i see gynae next week? i read that most see gynae when they r on menses day 2... but my menses finished so i dont know if i shld go see or not.. or just DTD this month n see how it goes....

I'll be having my bday next month (tell hubs i dont wanna celebrate...)... oh man, another year older.... tick tock tick tock... help!
    if i get my bfp wish, it'll be the bestest bday present ever!!!!!

Apple, how old r you, if you dont mind me asking...you sound quite young since you married recently right?

Worthy Lady

im 34 this yr. Got married last yr. hubby 37... as you say, time is not on my side. I think for my case, from young had been super irregular, and dont really paid much attention.
    My mother in law never reallly stress me , she just had the hook to hang the baby yao lan install in our room be4 we get married! LOL!

Magisa, my chinese sinseh ask me to go n c her during my menses n i just start on her meds.. chinese med so yucky....

Apple: how long were you on clomid? did you take the max dosage eventually? mostly gynae will monitor after they put you on clomid to see how you r responding to the med, and after that they will give you a list of ideal dates to bd (baby-dance aka make love)....

also dont take clomid for too long ok.. coz it has side effects. me also did considered clomid coz i suspect i never O ... or not fertile (no pms no cramp) but so afraid cause clomid will thin uterus linning... so i m not comfy with this med and intend to check it out with a gynae... oh, me also not goin to consider IVF coz i cant take the IVF stress...

34 still ok gal, you dont worry...

how irregular is your period? did you tell your gynae?

i read that Chinese med will tiao your body and make your menses regular.. but take time. Its good that you r seeing Chinese sinseh.

dont fret ok, my menses regular also like that... sigh...

Maqisa...yes it's frm ralph lauren...kekekeke...
    Anw me now on my 1ww ...hahaha...anw me looking fwd for new yr eve to come...

And updates...me will finish my entire antibiotics course today..me dont feel e pain when i urinate ...

Maq, doc can still do scanning mid cycle. I mean you can still go ahead to fix an appointment if you wanna try this embarkment. dont't need to wait till got mense. But of course, best to call your desired gynae and find out more before you make the trip.

My last visit at traditional chinese medicine my sinseh asked me why I kept clearing my throat. I didnt even realise I was going to fall sick. So he treated my bad throat with medicine of new taste. For the first time, my traditional chinese medicine medicine is sweet! Got that pipagao taste. So delicious

yukki, may the baby buy gives you loads of baby luck!

Wonderful to hear you're feeling ok now. See, it was a mini matter.

Yukki: 紧张大师,

actually me got confession to make here.. i also buy baby mittens and a baby spoon when i went Christmas shopping...

oh man, the crazy things we do when we r trying to concieve-ing... hubs almost faint when i show him

and i almost bought a baby carter romper.... then i sorta ''woke up'' and i tell myself never venture into the baby section during shopping again

Dragontail: yeah that's what i was thinking too.. okok.. will call n make appt tml as gynae closed on boxing day too

Worthy Lady

you gals so funny.... my hubby get worry when i c facebook frnds posting baby pic. he worry i get depress easily, scare that nxt time if i really preggy ,i will get pre natal blues!.
    i told the chinese sinseh about menses irregular, she gave me 2 medicines, one for ovulation, one to tiao the menses... hope will hear some good news soon. btw the chinese sinseh i going to is at roxy sq, anyone got reviews ?

Oh, I just received last week for the first time many pads and baby clothings from friends whom have bfp-ed. Baby dust for me

Worthy Lady

Act i got 2 fnds got the pads from another frnd that got preggy, n they themselves got preggy about that!

What's the name of the traditional chinese medicine, apple?

I go to roxy square for my regular hair treatment.

I like my sinseh so far at upp serangoon. Also nearer to my place.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by apple121079 View Post
    I also feeling the stress .. my hubby cousin marry 3 mths after us n their baby arriving nxt month..... Lets just jy together!!

Btw i'm on day 6 of my menses and onli chinese medication now. my sinseh want me to scan to c gt any eggs. she was surprised that my gynae onli did blood test on me after clomid.

My hubby also not worried one everytime just ask me to take it easy.... i got a group in facebook... most of them getting preggy, c them announce everytime on facebook make me more stress and keep on wondering y is it always easier for others and not for me?
    Hi Apple, I am keen to join such facebook groups with Ladies try to conceive.... Can I know the name of the group? One of my frien, been trying for 2years, finally found out preggy last month, so happy for her.

Worthy Lady

The traditional chinese medicine shop is call orient wellness gallery. Sound ang mo rite? lol!

mummygirl, that facebook group is not for ladies trying to conceive, they are 2012 brides. So many of them getting preggy this yr...

Worthy Lady

Hello All, good afternoon....

Today is my CD42, still waiting for my AF to come.... but not yet. Tested HPK on CD35 but -ve, so feel disappointed and did not test till now. Do you all think I should test again? Or just wait for another 1week? Base on my calculation, my husband did not BD during my Ovalution period, hence, being preggy is low chance...