Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail, tested HPK , its clearly -ve... Haizz will wait patiently for my AF before trying again... Lets jiayou!...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail, tested HPK , its clearly -ve... Haizz will wait patiently for my AF before trying again...

Lets jiayou!

You must have played very hiong Mxlo Get well soon.

Mummygirl, lets jiayou together. Remember to do the very legs after bd. Hee.

And ladies, it's also good to do kegel exercise. Just do it 3x a day. No one will know as it won't show on your face lol. This will strengthen your pelvic muscles, especially important when you get bfp. You dont't have to do it lying down. Anywhere also can. While taking train, while in meeting (especially those darn boring ones), etc.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/WO00119

Thks gals! Will soon be up and running! But will take special care . The sinseh asked me if I dont want my legs huh. Haha!

Kegel is good! !

Hi gals, my hub semen analysis result is back!
    conclusion is teratozoospermia with only 3% healthy sperm, the rest abnormal.
    did some research, stated that conceive naturally not impossible but might be tougher....

a bit sian with this news but trying to keep the spirit high cos hub dont feel good too knowing he plays a part in our unsuccessful attempts so far

im seriously contemplating going to polyclinic to get referral to Kandang Kerbau Hospital for fertility checks and possible ivf in future.

anyone has experience with Kandang Kerbau Hospital fertility checks?

i dont't want to do at my private gynae cos it will be a long term thing so I want to keep cost low.

is Kandang Kerbau Hospital the only place that can get subsidy ? How about Thomson medical?

Worthy Lady

MXLO: Rest well n recover soon...

Worthy Lady

Soursop2014: ive a friend went Kandang Kerbau Hospital..you need to go poly get referral..poly will imm call Kandang Kerbau Hospital fix appt 4 you n advise you date n time of appt.if you do not choose gynea will b under subsidized rate..its much much cheaper as i compared agst my bills- i chose my gynea.watever tests need to b done will b informed after the scan..

Soursop my hubby has the same condition.

I think try not to read too much into such test as afterall the jerking is all done out of stress! How to produce happy army? I have friends whose hubbies also have that and they succeeded afterall.

But still, it's good to get your man to wear boxer and not brief. Eat more walnut and zinc supplement. And of course, exercise. You will be surprised after few months if he does the SA again, the result will be improved.

Worthy Lady
    Hi gals! I'm back..been very be with xmas shopping and celebration lately...

Maq, miss ya too!

Anyway, my af came on xmas! So happy! Realised I have some clots...not sure if it's normal tho...

Merry xmas to all ! (Xmas last for 12 days)

Hello red dates, welcome back!

Morning to all ladies...TGIF! =D

I was just thinking about you, red dates! Welcome back. Missing in action is fangning and rainbow. Hello are you-s there?

I can feel your ecstasy RD. Very good. A new cycle a new hope. For the clots, maybe it's ok for the first cycle? Monitor your 2nd cycle. If it's still like that, good to see the doc. I didn't get clot back then though.

Yeah tgif. I'm going for some self indulgence today. Me me me day. Hope you all are still enjoying the holiday mood!

Hi Red Dates...

Hve yourself a ho ho ho week

Worthy Lady

Ladies, need help here. I was suppose to go for a scan on day 14 of my menses. Tried calling 2 clinic near my home. 1st one say doc will not be at that clinic on that day. 2nd one say consulation is $160. The nurse say if i want a scan only, y dont i go to my gp and ask gp to send me for scanning, then after that get the report from gp.
    Could this be done? Sorry ladies, i'm a bit lost here

That I'm really lost too Apple! I only went to one all under one roof. I thought it's better that the one (ie the doc) who scans is the one who diagnoses you.

Red date, welcome back!!
    Mxlo, get well soon!!

Thank you heartz and dragontail

yeah now putting him on supplements like co-q with selenium, vit c and zinc, folic acid and also our traditional chinese medicine med

Yesterday sinseh says she will give him stronger med. However in traditional chinese medicine, there's no particular med that target at abnormal spermie but it works on a holistic level

Anyway now is cd9 So bd started . Hopefully the 3% normal can make it to the destination!

hub was rather worried cos on hindsight, my previous chem preg could be due to his abnormal sperm...

He doesn't want to risk my health with more chem preg
    But I choose to continue trying to concieve with fingers crossed

Apple, I dont't think gp can do transvagina scan!
    they wouldn't even invest in the machine in the first place

How come the gynae nurse So snobbish!
    Last edited by soursop2014; 27-12-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Worthy Lady

I called my gp, the nurse say they can send me to their other clinic to scan, so must go n c the gp n c hw first. Act i dont know if i should go back kk to look for the gynae who put me on clomid or not..... normally scan is gynae scan or the lab tech scan?

Apple, I'm not too sure too. Usually our scan is at gynae or kk whereby they put a stick like device into your vagina.

Since you mentioned cd14 scan, I believe will be transvagina scan to see the follicles. Normal scan on stomach won't be able to see I think

Soursop ask your hubby dont be disheartened. My frend hubby is at only 2% and they tried for a yr plus no results. But they manage to conceive and 2 kids within a yr. So you never know. 2nd one was an accident becos they thot wil not kenna!

Multi vits can be heaty so make sure you chk with your sinseh if can eat together with traditional chinese medicine medi. This I was told by my sinseh so my hubby stopped taking.

Jia you!! Hugzzz and muarks to all in this thread!

Yeah...me need lots of hugs...thanks mxlo...
    Anyway my expected af is 1-Jan..today's bby reading at 36.90...dropped from ytd's 37.02...out this cycle again..hahaha...shall look fwd to e nxt cycle though i'm kinda disappointed...that gg holidays can help us relax abit...

let's jiayou together and have a baby in 2014. btw, did you guys brew 八珍 and drink? heard that is is good for women.

Hi good to be

I did not drink that because my sinseh just wants me to focus on her medication.

oic. I guess yr sinseh might scared you will get too heaty.

Worthy Lady

good Evening Ladies..How's the weekend going?Otw to orchard to get gifts...w/o Hubby..stimes i feel can shop in peace without him around...hahaha!!!he will join later...
    My Af due next week so now its still waiting game...but my tummy is bloated.this is how it is a week before AF due...hope some ladies can strike jackpot this month...