Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thanks mxlo Oh no meaning I done it all wrong I woke up at different timing for the past bbt ...

Thanks mxlo

Oh no meaning I done it all wrong
    I woke up at different timing for the past bbt

I read the instructions says upon waking After a full name sleep So I took the temp at my first waking time sometimes 4am (when I need to pee), sometimes 6 sometimes 7

Sometimes I will wake up at 6 to pee when my alarm supposed to go off at 7. If I temp at 7, then will the temperature be affected because I got off bed at 6am then went back to sleep till 7

like that what's the best time to temp?

My cheap opk not here yet, still using the watson brand.
    Super hard pain

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Soursop, that’s why bbting is stressful because you MUST wake up same time to measure hahha. In this case I suggest you start all over again. Disregard all the past temps.

For me, my temp is different at 5am and 7am. And I believe most people are like that also. That’s why it’s most important they must be read same time (plus minus 15mins). You can decide what time is best for you to read. Everyone’s typical waking time is different. Once that’s set, you need to stick to it.

So to be frank, if you think you cant stick to the timing, then dont’t need to bbt !

ya. no tea or green tea. esp green tea as it is more liang. also cannot eat too much chocolate as there are caffeine. this cannot that cannot. no life.....
    Maqisa likes this.

hey gals,

think I O early this cycle.. so weird.. coz I felt this short sharp twang on my right side and for a min, I was so scare (thought its something wrong..) then I go read up and it might be O pain.. called mittelschmz (spelling mistake) and its felt on my CD9!!!! sigh.. then I told hubs and he said cancer (which scarethe hell outta me.. damn that fellow)... but the funny thing is the pain is gone within mins. And we bd the next day (which I think is already too late..)

I m guessing here thou but then the next evening (on my CD10), I discovered this huge wads of thich white lotion cm (sorry I know it sound really gross) and I read that massive thick white cm happens after O.. and then we bd which I think too late already..

So I guess we r out again for this month.. wth!

anyway.. something exciting... we r off to Hong Kong next week!!!! Yeah!!!!

but I m now a bit apprehensive of the weather coz its winter and frm what we researched, its really cold there!!! hubs not afraid of cold but I am!!!

Oh no I read about drinking cold thing again.. sigh.. whenever I read how trying to concieve gals control or totally cut off cold drink I really hve utmost respect for them, coz I hve not been very guai.. In fact very bad. I still hve difficulties cutting down cold drinks.. Now I seem to be addicted to Koi Hazelnut milk tea (shit, its tea and its cold, double bad man!)

I tried to control but its so difficult... I even drink coke during menses (coz I never had any menses cramp ) I know its very very very bad but its so tough to quit!!! sigh.. I think that's why I cant get preggy coz womb too cold... sigh...

Pls scold me everyone I think I deserved to be scold for being so insensible... sigh, I want a baby yet I still drink cold drink often....

But really pple, its so hard to quit!!!!!

I wanna cry now.

good to be

I know exactly what you mean, gal! Its really frustrating right! and oh no, you mean choco also cannot??!!!!! WHAT!

Choco IS MY LIFE man!!!!!!!

I already quit caffeine and my fave soy bean milk.. but I have yet to wean myself off cold drink... I know its bad but its just so hard... I felt so helpless about it...

Maqisa, I read that ewcm end = ovulated = you still have chance!!!

http://infertility.about.com/od/ovulation/a/ewcm_egg_white_cervical_mucus.htm

Worthy Lady

I had been cutting down on my cold drinks as well. Avoid ice milk tea as best as i could, but temptation is just so big... I thought if i drink hot tea will be better, but end up tea also liang.... that day hubby buy mac meal i even ask him to finish the coke for me while i drink plain water... sob...

Soursop

sigh... but the thing is I m infamous for having NO ewcm..... the only egg white I see is when I crack an egg.... damn

actually if I really did O as I suspected on my cd9, then I really wanted to beat myself up. Coz hubs actually suggested bd on my cd9 but I was too sianz (coz he said the word cancer when I told him about the short sharp twang on my lower right pelvic) so I didn't do it!!!! OMG! now I really regret and quite angry with my man for spoiling my mood...

O on CD9 is kinda early (but not impossible). What's your shortest cycle you ever had, Maq?

Seen my sinseh just now. He has given me the green light to try again after CNY. Maybe this weekend will take my hubby to see him.

Dragontail

shortest cycle is 25. Then last month was 27.

Dragontail

wow.. so your sinseh must hve read a good strong pulse which indicate you r ready n gearing to go... that's good!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    mummygirl, I used to drink lipton tea everyday too. Sometimes twice a day. I would make myself a cup again before I sleep. And weekend, I would take tehxi-kosong. My mother in law never approves of it because tea is liang. And that goes with green tea and chinese tea and any tea in general. My first sinseh asked me to stop. My new sinseh says can take. But to be safe, I have kicked the habit. But occasionally I still drink like say once every 2 weeks when I'm out dining and I wanted something warm. But maybe I will be a bit naggy to you and share with you better to cut down Tea is very very liang. No good for our womb, ok girl?

Yes that sinseh accepts only walk in. Thanks. I wish you the best too.
    Hihi Dragontail...
    Not nagging at all, in fact.. I m grateful that you willing to share..

I m like you, cos I dont take coffee, so I took at least one Tea black a day, including weekends... in the past were two, includes teabreak when sleepy.. now cut down ..

So happy, Today is my CD1... finally I can wait for next trying cycle ..

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa View Post
    good to be

I know exactly what you mean, gal! Its really frustrating right! and oh no, you mean choco also cannot??!!!!! WHAT!

Choco IS MY LIFE man!!!!!!!

I already quit caffeine and my fave soy bean milk.. but I have yet to wean myself off cold drink... I know its bad but its just so hard... I felt so helpless about it...

huh. you mean soy bean milk also cannot drink?

chocolate contain caffeine so cannot eat too much..

Maq, in that case, to O on CD9 might be possible for you! For me is bokoleng. My cycle has never been shorter than 28 days.

mummygirl, honestly speaking, some women also drink tea/coffee/icy stuff etc and also get preggie. My sis is one example. Haa. So it really depends on individuals. For me, I'm so old already... I'm running for time. So I try to eliminate as much unnecessary intake as possible.

Yay new cycle for you. Goody luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MXLO View Post
    Goodtobe my sinseh at tanjong pagar plaza.

oic. but as long as it work, journey not a distance. hehe..

Goodtobe, unfortunately soy is thrown into the taboo list. But you need super high consumption to really see effect I guess. Soy has something in it that discourages fertility hormones. Occasional is ok. I dont't think should drink everyday though.

that's what I fear man.. if I did O that early this cycle, then I think we abit too late already... sigh... very sian...

me used to take a lot of soy bean milk to substitute milk as I dont like milk at all... But read somewhere that soy products affect fertility... so I stopped.. thinking my past consumption, argh.. dare not think whether it has already affected or not...

omg. I dont know that soy can affect fertility. I also dont like to drink milk cos my stomach quite sensitive. every time drank milk n I have to go toilet.

actually drink in moderate should be fine

Maq, dont dwell into it already. Remember must relax!! If this month is not it, you wanna try opk?