Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 79 of 912 FirstFirst ... 29 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; prayinghard, observe a few more days...if still like that, better go see doc and get an opinion......

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

prayinghard, observe a few more days...if still like that, better go see doc and get an opinion...

miko, i thought mix DOM with water will dilute its effect? My wild guess ;p

Huh? AF can go reverse gear?! Sounds serious. @ poohy, oooh if you feel very bloated then better see a doc soon real oh.

prayinghard, I guess you're taking things a bit a time. Hope for the best besties for you. Keep us updated. Hugs.

@prayinghard
    no worries. i also kena conned by mother nature many times.

Imperial Concubine

opps, i also dilute DOM with water one ...otherwise i cant swallow it! no effect ?

aiyo...littlej can you ask your colleague what symptoms she has?

scary scary......AF come soon...plssssss.....

Dragontail my DOM doesn't come with the cap so I roughly pour a couple of droplets into my Chinese med and I already find it too strong for taste bud. But I force myself to gulp it down for the sake of my womb..

I ve a friend with similar condition as littlej's friend.. Just that her menses will back flow and form blood clots at her organs.. And the best solution for this condition is to get pregnant so that her menses will stop and dissipate by themselves.

Worthy Lady

Hmmm cos i usually drink DOM with some water. Body still feels warm. My mum said its ok .

hope this livens up your mood.
    me: i need to write a letter to say opk expensive
    hubby: haha
    me: you know what is opk meh?
    hubby: C* Checker
    me: hahahahahhaha
    Last edited by quincy1986; 13-02-2013 at 10:41 PM.

I dont really use the actual cap of the DOM. I use another mini cup that's slightly bigger than the cap.

Sorry quincy, can I ask for more explicit description of C*? :P

Hey.

Prayinghard - will pray for you. Hope for the best. It could be spotting. If it is, then you better see a gynae fast so you can get meds to stabilize the beanie.

Littlehamster - wa you champion! Can keep secret for so long! Which day is it now? Is your af late?

Poohy - her symptoms were no af, negative hpt, bloated feeling, cramps, pimples, aching legs. Basically it is her usual pms symptoms which makes her think af coming or pregnant. So basically it is pms but just flow wasn't in the right direction. So that is why suggest you see gynae soon... Tvh's friend is even more scary!blood clots?!?

What alphabet should we replace "*" with??

hahahah! should i? must i?

Female Attendant

Praying hard, is it a little pink bleeding? maybe it's implantation bleeding? Perhaps you should see gynae soon to give you peace of mind.

Dragontail, I stay around guang Ming Shan area as well.

Manage to bring my doggy out for run during cny. He is naughty but yet so cute.

thought I m the only one dragging to work, lazy. Looks like I m not alone . Finish work For the day and try to exercise now as I was told I m very fat. sigh. Ya I m. Wonder how to quickly shed these weight!!!!

Imperial Concubine
    Oh mine....littlej it sound so like me! Gosh....but my gynae only free on 6 march....didn't go pte coz thought go back old gynae since got all Kyoto records. Pray pray af comes soon!

Worthy Lady

prayinghard

better test with morning urine... first thing when you wake up tomorrow.
    dont't lose hope !
    even during early pregnancy, spotting is common among some women.
    and if you can visit gynae early, i believe he will help you by prescribing utrogestan or duphaston to support your pregnancy....

Poohy - wa. 6 march sounds very long away. Can you say it is an emergency? Bluff a bit? say cramping very badly womb pain feel very swollen - make it sound as if it is super serious?!? They can't ask you to wait so long if it is serious right?!?

Quincy - hee hee

is not a little pink is quite a big batch whenever i went to toilet and wipe. i am quite sure this is not spotting or implantation. i think is just chemical preg as i read somewhere that when tested a pos hpt and then followed by menses is actuallt know as chemical preg which is common...
    sigh so sad now why give me a false hope and take it back so soon....

Quincy, ok I let you go this time. Next time must elaborate a.h. lol.

Bbhope, what breed is your dog? My dog might bump into your dog Actually my dog doesnt go beyond 15metres radius. She is old and can hardly even stand firm.

Prayinghard, sorry to hear you're going through this.

Somehow, all these kinds of MCs I really didnt know of before my trying to concieve, until I read about it in this forum and also experiencing it myself. They are so common than I thought. Not that it makes me feel better that it is common...rather, I've learnt that it is nature's way of not evolving further on something that was not meant to be (whatever could be the imperfection). Please dont give up hope. There is still time. Meantime go have a good rest. Por your body. And give it a shot again when you think you are ready. We are all with you

Worthy Lady

prayinghard

are you seeing T.C.M. now?
    dont't lose hope... let T.C.M. help you too... and continue with your folic acid now...
    many ladies taking blackmore in this thread, you can try taking too.
    dont't give yourself too much stress.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Yupz, Maybe something's wrong with the cells inside. Keep trying,they say After chemical preg will be more fertile. I keep bd every other day with opk since my bleeding stop on 27jan. I suspect I O-ed on 5feb, it will be 8dpo today. Brownish discharge on just enough for a panty liner on 10feb, 5dpo. On off queasy when I'm hungry and when I ate something greasy, breast grew super big suddenly, now full n heavy. Somehow got a feeling the new beanie implant same place as the previous one (my 6th sense Haha, Cos same left area mild hurting After long walks today at sentosa) Maybe That area nicer to sleep lol. And I'm super hungry these few days but couldn't finish a Whole meal!

have not't told anyone, Co's I think could be still too early. Maybe end of next week or when see how After try to pee again

Btw, the other time mini confinement my mum told me to buy chicken essence with tang gui, now 2ww still can drink? I still have few bottles It has weird taste n salty unlike the original ones

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I forgot to add,I have super smells now! Keep smelling hubby smelly breath lol

Worthy Lady

I still can't guess what is C*

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

wow littlehamster...."breasts grew super big suddenly.."
    That's the only symptom I hope to have in my pregnancy!! I hope they will grow big suddenly too!!

Yes - I would like to believe miscarriages happen as it is nature's or god's or buddha's or whoever you believe's way of letting go that was not meant to be. All we can do is to trust god or buddha or whoever you believe, and trust that he will prepare us for the best and he knows us what is best for us. And well, apparently women are even more fertile after so nature works wonders isn't it.

Of course this theory applies if you have not't done anything harmful to your body. Like no smokes, no alcohol, no caffeine, no drugs. All these play a part I heard.

@prayinghard - *hugs*

@littlehamster - wa that are many signs! Hahaha. Sounds like you have evolved to a Pamela Anderson in just a few days well, test again next week . But once confirm you better chop chop go see gynae - like what faithmummy said - doc can give you the meds to help protect. Oh and no tang gui and no intensive exercise!

I still rem what my gynae said when I asked if I can continue running during 2ww. He replied, "you professional runner? You need to run for a living? You running away from robbers or thieves? If no to all of the above then no running no boxing no intensive exercise just rest"
    faithmummy likes this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    I still rem what my gynae said when I asked if I can continue running during 2ww. He replied, "you professional runner? You need to run for a living? You running away from robbers or thieves? If no to all of the above then no running no boxing no intensive exercise just rest"
    hahaha.....your gynae very funny!!