Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Mummygirl, pic not really clear... are both lines equally dark? if yes, meaning you going to ovulate in the next ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Mummygirl, pic not really clear...
    are both lines equally dark?

if yes, meaning you going to ovulate in the next 24 hours.

If i see this result i will hack care and just bd...
    Last edited by soursop2014; 14-01-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Heartz, I would suggest just go polyclinic get referral first to save time Unless you dont't intend to get subsidy.

At least start off on a casual mode and take it slow and easy

Worthy Lady

Soursop: ive been on 2 cycle of clomid but didnt conceive..im under NUH so will do my test there..probably in feb since now cd12

Mummygirl not quite dark yet but just bd. tomorrow try again to opk. you should be o-ing soon!

Hsg test is to check if Fallopian tubes are blocked as well as to check for abnormal shape of the uterus.

Heartz, that's weird I thought that hsg is like part of the fundamental fertility checks cos I go Kandang Kerbau Hospital the dr immediately ordered me to do the various blood test and hsg and ultrasound.

machiam like a SOP

Worthy Lady

Hi ladies,
    Im back, MIA for a few days cause hubby grandma pass away in kl n we went to attend the funeral.... i forgot to bring my thermometer with me thus i missed the routine of taking my temp in the morning. So i have to start all over again... the hsg test you all talking about, my traditional chinese medicine also got ask me to check but i taking one step at a time, dont wish to stress myself for the time being......

Welcome back apple.

which part of the cycle are you now?

Mummygirl I hope I won't see here to tonight anymore as I have a feeling you will get positive opk by tomorrow or wed....hope tonight you bd! If you have not past 2 days. Once you get positive, bd too. Then bd again another time with a day break.

I read that the chance of conception is highest if we bd TWO days before o ing; and not the day when we o. So I think you start bd tonight should cover the base.

Worthy Lady
    Morning mxlo, soursop, dragontail...

The line not as dark as e main line, but slightly lighter.. however not sure if its false alarm, cos later in same night i actually tested again using e cheapo opk, not even a faint line... anyway hack care just bd ... will continue testing these few days then bd again.. sigh..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Just finish My hsg, I took the painkillers But aiyo still pain when They start inject the dye. Now after that just crampy. I survived!!! whole procedure quite fast.

One thing is the doc dont recommend do hsg when still bleeding, He abit hesitate when He knew I'm on cd7 and toward end menses, But I told him the appointment nurse schedule me today,how am I suppose to know these details, then I say I spot on off since cd4 and last check No spot. then He like think think then proceed. One note the nurse is there to comfort you n She will give the reassuring tap tap n update status on What the doc is doing n how am I feeling. Quite Good the nurse.

Mummygirl, your opk going to O soon. you can start test twice a day to See if you O in day or night. Happy bd-ing!

Ohya, you can request for MC for hsg from the nurse . I took leave So No need mc

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by MXLO View Post
    Soupsop - pls update me becos i will go after CNY in Feb for HSG test. My appt with Kandang Kerbau Hospital is on 20 Jan to see the doctor. Referral from polyclinic.

I have 2 frends who did the HSG. One said painful and the other one said its ok. I guess play save just pop painkiller about 1 hr before HSG procedure bah.

I went for HSG last year, May or June.

Beforehand i also read up that it was painful etc, so I was quite worried too.

I remember I went alone and I told 1 of the nurse I was nervous and scare it will be painful, she is nice to keep ensuring me it will be ok and they will also as and when asked me how am i feeling etc.

I only felt pain when the dye was inserted. It was like menses cramp, for me it was quite cramp at a point of time. But after the whole procedure, i dont't feel cramp/pain anymore. I was only allowed to leave after about 30 mins, cos they have to make sure we are ok, dont't feel giddy or uncomfortable. I went back to work after that.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Just finish My hsg, I took the painkillers But aiyo still pain when They start inject the dye. Now after that just crampy. I survived!!! whole procedure quite fast.

One thing is the doc dont recommend do hsg when still bleeding, He abit hesitate when He knew I'm on cd7 and toward end menses, But I told him the appointment nurse schedule me today,how am I suppose to know these details, then I say I spot on off since cd4 and last check No spot. then He like think think then proceed. One note the nurse is there to comfort you n She will give the reassuring tap tap n update status on What the doc is doing n how am I feeling. Quite Good the nurse.

I remembered I also have some spotting on the day I have my hsg, the nurse told me is ok.

I was told that HSG can only be done on about CD10..or 3 days after your menses cleared.

Mummygirl - time to fire up!!

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster: will you know the results after completing the test? Some say fr the x ray can see already

Female Attendant

hi mummies!! i'm new here!! also trying to concieve. my #1 is 1 year and we feel it's time for a companion. tried last month but was a BFN. waiting for this month to try!

Thank you toothermitcrab and little hamster for the detailed report hehe!

Ya so weird how come they gave you such an early appointment

Nevertheless it's over that's most important!!!

Since you did feel extreme pain means there's no blockage..good good

Ya generally I'm pleasantly surprised on the caliber of Kandang Kerbau Hospital nurses
    I felt they are very caring and motherly !!

Hi missy18, welcome

you had a #1, I'm sure #2 will come fast and relatively easy cos the engine already up and running

Many of my friends got pregnant very fast after they popped the first one!

Good luck

Oh ya little hamster, I just received the chopsticks with red ribbon from my friend who is doing confinement

Hopefully can be lucky soon!!

I just heard another myth, that's to acknowledge a god son or god daughter then you can get pregnant

Sigh dont know how true

Getting more and more superstitious

Heartz, the doc very fast left the room after he done and didn't manage to ask as I still cramping

Soursop, cramping means no block ?? Hope so hope so.. you so fast got your red chopsticks. ya I heard that myth before, my friend says it worked for her colleague. Another one is to sit on someone who had just given birth's bed

Another thing the clinic doc said after my ultrasound is that my womb lining very thick, she is abit concerned. 15mm. Anyone experience this ?now I know why after O, my tummy will become bigger lol

Female Attendant
    Thanks Soursop! My mensus is a bit screw up after delivery. My cycle day becoming shorter and shorter. Last month I tested with opk for but never detect O. dont know is it I missed o already. I just bought blackmore conceive gold to try. Anyone of you taking that? During mensus is it must stop taking the supplement?

Worthy Lady
    Soursop,
    you are so right!! See my test below for today.. its even darking than ytrday! And its darker than e control line!
    Am i too early to bd ytrday? Should i bd again tonight too? dont know if my husband still got e energy....

Mxlo, dragontail...
    I have bd ytrday alrdy... do you think i should bd again tonight???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140114_210457.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	117424  

Hehe I'll just do it!! If not, can bd tomorrow morning

did you try to pee on the cheapo opk and see if its the same reading?
    Last edited by soursop2014; 14-01-2014 at 10:24 PM.