Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Lynn23 Hi littlehamster, Thks for yr info. Yes i have a little whitish coating layer on my ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn23 View Post
    Hi littlehamster,

Thks for yr info. Yes i have a little whitish coating layer on my tongue.. that means its heaty thats why yellowish discharge?? I seldom have pure white cm, usually a little tinge of yellow. Not sure if its fertile cm.

Do I need to stop taking conceive well during menses come?? Where to buy cheap opk test kits? I never tried using opk test kits before as its kinder difficult for me to know when is my ovulation due to my irregular menses... I'm wondering for irregular menses, does bbt helps?

Lynn,

i bought mine from qoo10, cost about $0.15/pc only.. But i do purchase a few from watson....the more expensive ones...
    This month was my very first month testing on opk...

Dragontail,
    today is my CD21, so my O day is past .... Now is e 2ww...... Think back, we did not bd on e darkest opk actually.... Chances r slim....

Yoyo! Am back!

Did opk just now. Need you girls help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140119_132446.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	117656  

Lynn, CW is to be taken every single day. No stopping during AF. If you scroll a couple of pages back, someone did post a site for opk cheapies in SG. I got mine from taobao. For BBT, it's probably helpful for you to only determine if you do ovulate. I doubt it can help much on pinpointing when to start opk since your cycles are irregular. You probably have to start opk early just to not miss your O in case you do O early that cycle. What's your cycle days range like?

You can use fertilityfriend.com. You just need to input your daily wake up temps and the app will tell you if you've ovulated. As for anticipating ovulation, the app can also help but you probably need 2-3 cycles of charting then the app can do a better job in predicting.

mummygirl, I always feel it's too ganjeong to BD once I see a positive opk. Like chik chok lok wanna bd quickly. Haa. I feel relax-relax is better. So you'll never know. Like I shared, we BD at least 5 days before I ovulated in my first bfp....

MXLO, so how many pounds you gained from your trip? HK sure eat n eat. Hee. Your OPK looks akan datang already. Maybe 2 more days or so you'll get a positive. Which CD are you on today? Start BD tonight if you've not.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    mummygirl, I always feel it's too ganjeong to BD once I see a positive opk. Like chik chok lok wanna bd quickly. Haa. I feel relax-relax is better. So you'll never know. Like I shared, we BD at least 5 days before I ovulated in my first bfp....

MXLO, so how many pounds you gained from your trip? HK sure eat n eat. Hee. Your OPK looks akan datang already. Maybe 2 more days or so you'll get a positive. Which CD are you on today? Start BD tonight if you've not.
    Dragontail,
    true too... Feel like we r doing for e sake of having a baby.. Did not really enjoy the mood n process.... Hmm..
    Now is the waiting game....

Mxlo,
    welcome back.... Hows your trip? Cold weather?
    seem like dragontail said, another two or three days.... what cycle day r you at now?
    your control line seem quite fade too?

I agree the control line looks faint, mxlo. CAn take another pic under different lighting ?

Hello ladies...i'm backies....away due to sick for 2 wks plus busy preparing for cny...

Hows everyone? Hope to have good news from e ladies here...

Me now in the 2ww again...lol...looking fwd to my gynae visit the nxt coming sat...

Hello! ! Ya the control line also light. This guardian brand one damn difficult to read! Anyway I already bd once in hkg. .well could have done better but hubby said weather too cold and heater in the apartment not working well! But we bd ytd nite and this morning ! Keke! Hubby like on heat! Lol! We used pressed and hubby said too wet!

I sure put on weight but also walked a lot cos we stayed in mid levels! Lots of uphill! had so much food! Celebrated hubby bday at the peak! Very nice ambience and food! Abit ex but worth it! Good view too!

Name:	20140116_183248.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	117699  

Will opk using another cheapie tonite!

Worthy Lady

Mxlo,

you might wanna try watson... Now got promotion.. 5sticks for 29.90 instead of 39.90...
    keep us posted on your opk result tonight

Good morning gals!!

I did not do opk last nite cos we came by home very late. So just now I did using expensive one and I got a smiley face!

So bd today or tomorrow? We already bd ytd and the day before ytd !

Name:	20140120_083835.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	117760  

Worthy Lady

Hi mummygal,

thks.. I shall get from qoo10. Is it accurate also to test compared to clearblue? today my cd 22. I think my ovulation has passed, not sure if i ever ovulate or not.. now got to wait till next round then test rgt? If the opk shows a a dark line, can I assume sure will ovulate soon?

Hi dragontail,

Thks for yr advise! My menses is usually between 28 to 35 days..if too stress, sometimes will skip a month. Yes, quite difficult for me to do bbt.

Fyi ladies,

Ytd I just bought my conceive well at watsons , they are hving promotions at 25% off with 6% cash rebate for DBS card holders. Guardian is having 20% off too.

Mxlo so happy for you!
    Whats the instructions? Different kit means different thing
    It varies from ovulating within the next
    12-48hours

Mxlo very nice to see a smiley face back at you right? I feel since you have bd yesterday, take a break today and bd tomorrow instead.

Lynn unfortunately a positive opk doesn't guarantee an o will occur for sure. It's just that your body is gearing to o but because of some weird hormones, it may not happen at all. The only way to be sure one did o is from bbt (your temp will go up after an actual ovulation has ocurred) or from doctor's scan.

Today is cd1. Ladies, likely I'm embarking on IVF Decided it's time we try all methods, including medical intervention. Will be seeing the IVF doc on 7feb.

Yes feeling is good! I went into the room and dance in front of my hubby and sing "I got a smiley face".....ok will bd tomorrow! Am on cd 15!

I am seeing doc at Kandang Kerbau Hospital in the afternoon to get appt for hsg.

Dragontail jia you!

Worthy Lady

Hi dragontail,

I see..maybe I should work harder from now on.. a bit lazy to do bbt as I am not sure for irregular menses works or not.. sigh.. N my traditional chinese medicine dr Wu did not want to tell me more.. only asked me do BBT. She only said going to ovulate soon.. but my temp never rise ..sigh..also asked me to bd but Im too tired this cycle, maybe I should try it next cycle. Just got to wait till my menses come.

Oh you are going to try IVF? I heard its good.. my sis in law tried 2 times n she succeeded at 2nd attempt. Striked at age 38. Must have perserverance! good luck to you!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Mxlo very nice to see a smiley face back at you right? I feel since you have bd yesterday, take a break today and bd tomorrow instead.

Lynn unfortunately a positive opk doesn't guarantee an o will occur for sure. It's just that your body is gearing to o but because of some weird hormones, it may not happen at all. The only way to be sure one did o is from bbt (your temp will go up after an actual ovulation has ocurred) or from doctor's scan.

Today is cd1. Ladies, likely I'm embarking on IVF Decided it's time we try all methods, including medical intervention. Will be seeing the IVF doc on 7feb.
    May I know wats IVF??

Worthy Lady

IVF is In Vitro Fertilization.

Worthy Lady

Hi ladies, went to show my traditional chinese medicine my bbt chart, she say my temp too low.. which is not good. She ask me relax as she say she can sense that i am too stress... Ask you gals by taking my pulse, she can det whether my menses is coming? She say maybe menses coming . this time round she gave me capulse medication as well. Wah i dont know how to swallow pills one.... sian..
    Btw the cheap opk can buy from taobao? I went to one of the website mentioned earlier in this thread but the seller never get back to me.

Worthy Lady

Hi apple,

May I kw which traditional chinese medicine Dr you consulted??

Thanks mxlo. Actually have to hear out what the doc says during the first consultation. Maybe I'm hopeless. Ivf also can't help. Haa .

Lynn, thanks. My sis is having twins and edd in May14. It got successful at her third transfer in ivf. But ivf is also not a guarantee. I hear successful and non successful stories too.

Lynn, Dr wu is one who doesn't tell you much. But she will open up and tell you more if you ask her questions. I did got bfp merely 2 weeks into her medicine though. Did she suggest acupuncture? Can ask her about acu for you and see what she says. You just started with her ?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn23 View Post
    Hi apple,

May I kw which traditional chinese medicine Dr you consulted??

I went to Orient Wellness at Roxy Square. Dr Ji Hua. A young looking female sinseh.

Worthy Lady

Btw i saw on Qoo10 that they selling David Ovulation Test Kit at $0.35 per pc. Is that the one ?

Qoo10 - OPK.Ovulation/Pregnancy Kits. Authorised Seller. Buy 20pcs get 5 Free.... : Maternity / Baby

Apple strangely your David opk looks different from the one I got from taobao. Also David brand. Maybe different packaging? One thing I like to order from tb is because they throw in free little cups to pee into.
    Attached Images Attached Images