Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thanks mxlo.. Shall head to cedele to hunt... expensive? Good morning all!!...

Worthy Lady
    Thanks mxlo..
    Shall head to cedele to hunt... expensive?

Good morning all!!

Female Attendant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

what's the purpose of raspberry tea?

i read that royal jelly helps with fertility too. anybody taking royal jelly?

Female Attendant

Hi ladies

I just started on Clomid (100mg per day for 6 days) this month. Currently suffering from constipation, I suspect it is due to Clomid but nevermind, just bear with it for now...

Any success stories you've heard of from ladies who got pregnant after Clomid cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by mummygirl View Post
    Thanks mxlo..
    Shall head to cedele to hunt... expensive?

Good morning all!!
    Good morning ladies!

Ermmmm i think around 10 or slightly lesser.

Read up some of the benefits of red raspberry tea leaves

Raspberry Leaf Herb- A great herb for women and hormone balance

But I know that it is not advisable to drink when you are ovulating, in 1st trimester and if you have PCOS.

I only drink 1 bag which will make a cup just nice. I try not to go overboard becos not sure if my womb can take it.

Female Attendant

thanks MXLO! maybe i should just concentrate on my CW supplements first hahaha dont't explore too many option at 1 time

Worthy Lady

mummygirl,

Yes I am taking traditional chinese medicine med and CW. Intend to try medicine powder first if cannot then add on acupunture. If still cannot, change traditional chinese medicine dr ..haha..

My most impt issue is to solve my PCOS which makes my menses irregular.. I was diagnosed with pcos 2mths ago. Luckily Im slim, no diabetes, etc.. should be stress that caused it.
    Does anyone kw if DR Wu can help in PCOS?? She seldom talk much unless I ask her which makes me quite anxious at times..

Btw, anyone who has seen her, did you follow her medication schedule of 9am and 5pm?? Its kinder difficult for me to follow exactly the timing.. what if I go out during wkends? How to bring the powder??

My BBT this morning was 36.7 at cd 23. Previously was around 36.2 to 36.3. What does it mean huh??

Worthy Lady

Anyone taking Dr Wu's traditional chinese medicine medication got constipation?? Got a feeling that ovulation medication will cause constipation..be it traditional chinese medicine or clomid..

Lynn I was with Dr wu (on and off for about 1 year span). Bfp twice but I'm sure because of my age, I couldn't carry them through.

I have switched sinseh since nov13 and I find him more interactive. He focuses on acu.

I always just bring Dr wu powder out. Just ask for hot water from restaurant / food places. Doesn't really matter if you miss once or twice the timing. She advices to drink earlier because her powder is heaty. The later you drink it, the heatiness is heavier. That's why try to drink before 6pm.

I always had constipation problem, with or without Dr wu's! But my new sinseh treatment cured that. Now smooth operator. Hee thank goodness.

Lynn it might be you've ovulated yesterday, if your temp yesterday was 36.2/3. Temp again next 2 days. If they are still high, means you've ovulated already. So far you temp at same timing right?

Ristymisty, unfortunately I've not heard from friends or this thread that someone got bfp from clomid. I myself had assisted medicine similar to clomid. Didn't work for me either. I kinda think it's a waste of time, clomid especially.

Since I dont't want to wait anymore, I should be jumping into ivf.

Soursop me passed 40 . So won't have a piece of the subsidy *^$*€《•●♧!

Worthy Lady

Hi dragontail,

Thks for sharing. I normally dont have constipation, ever since I took her medicine, started to give me this prob. Oh I see.. Not to worry, Coz I kw there are many women still can conceive at age 40 and above. Stay positive ok? At least yr menses come regularly rgt? Mine is erratic..

I am now not sure if Dr Wu can lower dw my "prolactin" hormones or not..My blood test showed an elevated prolactin which causes me to have irregular menses or perhaps absence of ovulation at times. kinder worried.. My gynae advised me to repeat this hormone test and if it is still high, can take medication to lower dw. Maybe that time when I took this blood test, too kancheong or stress , thats why this hormones level was elevated..sigh!

I asked Dr Wu if she could help me, she said can but I was not very convinced. I wish to repeat the test n if still high, take the western medicine n at the same time take traditional chinese medicine medicine but im not sure if it will crash with traditional chinese medicine medicine or not as I believe her medicine may contain estrogen etc.. To my surprise, Dr Wu said can as her medicine does not contain estrogen? true or not?? If no estrogen, how to ovulate??

Now Im very confuse if I should change my gynae, cos i think she over looked my raised prolactin hormones and told me my blood test was normal. Later when I highlighted to her, she then advised me to repeat the test.. so sickening! dont't even kw she can be trusted or not.. Makes me boiled up over this issue for the past few wks!

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, paiseh, i just started bbt less than 2 wks, not very constant timing around half to one hr diff every am. Just that I realised 2day slightly diff as it hits 36.7. Usually is 36.3,36.2 for past few days. Yup, going to do so for next few days and see if I really ovulated! If ovulated, sure menses would come rgt?? I read the bbt chart guideline that said if ovulated at cd 23, luteal phase will be 12days, so can i assume my menses may come at around day 35??

Now i also dont't kw if i ovulated at cd23 or cd22..

My friend conceived with clomid on her 4 month , and with preseed first try.
    So not sure which works

Furthermore that cycle she didn't monitor for ovulation
    Just do as and when after cd 10

Soursop this goes to prove that not reading too much is the best way! No stress to read strips read temps read symptoms

Haha I also tried her method before but bo tio
    Sigh can't compare

Lynn, I'm really not sure if once does ovulate means af will show on time. I do have regular cycles though.

If you ain't feeling good with the gynae, please do change. Sad to say, I dont't exactly think all docs are 伟大 . Sometimes going to see a doc is like going to G2000 or Mango. It's just another shop you can grab what you fancy. I feel some docs do not deserve the respect. That's just my personal view.

Ultimately you must go to one whom you are totally comfortable and feel confident with.

Worthy Lady

Yes dragontail you are rgt! Really frustrated to have seen such gynae.. I thought blood test is the simpliest to inteprete yet she could overlook. I need to alert her then she started to tell me need to take medication if it is still high! I began to doubt her professionalism! Worst still, she even told me may need to take medicine for at least 1 to 2 yrs just to lower a slightly elevated level.. I was pretty frustrated over this and kept on questioning her until i think she sensed I dont't trust her anymore. As an experienced gynae yet she needs a patient to highlight to her this n that then she agreed that I got a point, if not that I made an effort to find out what caused my irregular menses I really thought my blood test was really normal!! How can rgt??

I communicated with her thru email, n realised she did not clarify my concerns..yet still want me to take pills to assist me in ovulation etc.. advised me not to take any chinese herbs. I dont't even want to answer her or tell her my plans..anyway, if i were to get pregnant, definitely wont go to her.
    I actually prefer a friendly and approachable female gynae, heard someone recommended her.. yes she is indeed friendly n patient but unfortunately I found her careless n not competent. Need to switch gynae..sigh! Sorry to have poured my frustrations here..

Worthy Lady

Now I intend to shortlist a few gynae and when the time is ripe, I will do another blood test again n seek a 2nd opinion..No matter what explanation she gave me, I will still doubt her since she already got "black record". Somemore I got diff ans from another gynae regarding pcos. She told me pcos wont cause bloating but I heard from another gynae that it will cause bloating. Cos i always feel bloating on n off..

I think best is to consult a more senior gynae in the 50s to 60s yr old. I shouldn't waste my time on her.

Hehe went passed cedele and bought their organic raspberry leaf tea bag.
    box of 16 @ $9.90

contains 1500mg of leaf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	117797  

Worthy Lady

Hi mummygirl,

Heard that you bought yr ovulation test kits frm qoo10 rgt? The David ovulation test kit? They provide free cups for urine or not? if not, how to use huh?

Worthy Lady

Btw, do we need to measure how much urine sample to collect before using the ovulation test kit? I read fm David ovulation test kit that needs to collect 25mg/35mg of urine? sorry as im first time user, very blur here..

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn23 View Post
    Hi mummygirl, Heard that you bought yr ovulation test kits frm qoo10 rgt? The David ovulation test kit? They provide free cups for urine or not? if not, how to use huh?
    Lynn,Mine was bought during time sales, no free cup from them... Just nice i got a small little cup to use....