Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by mummygirl Lynn, Which CD are you now? Maybe you hit jackpot?? Hugzz For me still early... CD23 ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by mummygirl View Post
    Lynn,
    Which CD are you now? Maybe you hit jackpot?? Hugzz
    For me still early... CD23 only...
    mummygirl, today is my cd 24. Dont think will hit jackpot as recently too stress over my blood test results.. also in the means of searching for a reliable gynae to repeat the test n get it treated. Now got to struggle this cny period.. no mood to celebrate cny now..sigh..the more i think the more i scared.. coz i kw this hormones will keep rising if too stress up..need to divert my attention.

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster, thks lots for giving me the link. I also read up previously regarding this issue. I did ask my gynae earlier if I need to go for a MRI scan due to this elevated hormones. She said at my level, dont't need to do MRI as it is unlikely to find anythg significant. I also consulted another gynae for 2nd opinion and he said usually his patients after some rest, when repeat this test will turn out to be normal again coz due to stress or anxiety, this hormones will rise.
    I agreed that previously Im too 'kancheong' when I did this test..Even though this is so, I still feel stressful when I kw I need to go thru 2nd time to repeat this blood test.. Im thinking what if I failed the 2nd time?? I might need to take medicine n my concern is can I still take traditional chinese medicine med at the same time??

Do you think I should take traditional chinese medicine med and take this prolactin med at the same time so that I dont't have to waste my time waiting for my level to become normal as I do not kw how long I need to take this med. According to my gynae, she said need to take at least 1 to 2 yrs !! Make me feel very frustrated..since western med is supposed to work faster, really need so long to take effect meh?? Thats why I dont't trust her n intend to switch to someone more senior n reliable. If it is really serious, she won't be telling me my results were normal.

Btw, anyone kw how to convert blood unit of ug/L to ng/mL?? My blood test for this hormone is in ug/L. Website is in ng/mL.

Dilemma whether to bd tonight cos I read my instructions for the cheap opk

It says best to have intercourse 24 hours after positive opk, and not more than 48 hours after positive opk.

I just did another test...it's even darker.
    Meaning to say if I follow the instructions the best time is to do tomorrow

If do today and tomorrow I scare the quality will be compromised haha

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn23 View Post
    mummygirl, today is my cd 24. Dont think will hit jackpot as recently too stress over my blood test results.. also in the means of searching for a reliable gynae to repeat the test n get it treated. Now got to struggle this cny period.. no mood to celebrate cny now..sigh..the more i think the more i scared.. coz i kw this hormones will keep rising if too stress up..need to divert my attention.
    Lynn,
    seem like we are so alike.... Irregular cycle, CD 23&24.. Lets pray hard that we hit jackpot this month k.....
    we will know in one to two weeks time....

soursop,
    you did not bd ytrday?

No
    Yesterday no ewcm and no positive opk so i didn't waste the soldiers

Soursop just do . Sperms needs time to travel too! Min 10 hours to transform and travel. So if you bd tonite and if you have ewcm and if your ovulation is in 12 hours. Just nice!

That day once I get opk positive. We bd 4 days in a row. Heck care ... keke! So today am resting.

Wahaha your hub very tok kong !!!
    think my one wont let me drain him for 4 consecutive days hehe

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by MXLO:852478
    Soursop just do . Sperms needs time to travel too! Min 10 hours to transform and travel. So if you bd tonite and if you have ewcm and if your ovulation is in 12 hours. Just nice!

That day once I get opk positive. We bd 4 days in a row. Heck care ... keke! So today am resting.
    Mxlo,
    I thought they swim very fast ? Like few hours can get there ...but dies fast if our uterus living is unfriendly to them.... lolzz interesting..

Soursop I think so long you do alternate days, you will cover base . I guess dont't read too much into the opk instruction sheet. I remember Dr wu and my fertility doc always gave me alternate dates to bd. Like that not so stress I think.

Mummygirl I also read that sperms dont't always take bullet train! You still need to give them some time to transform into army that's capable to fertilise and they may take hours (even days so I read) to reach your egg. That's why start to bd at least 3-4 days before ovulation sounds more chance.

My hubby crazy crazy one. Not all the time like that.

We did our best so just leave it. If it's meant to be mine it will be!

Mxlo you gave your man tongkat Ali this cycle is it?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Lynn, you can ask Dr Google for convert ug /l to ng /l calculators

Soursop, normally I will have 2-3days + opk, But I know when I O So need to bd like 3-4 times before o (first one to clear army, then alternate days), 1X on the day I o, and another time after o. Dr Wu give the dates Quite similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Mxlo you gave your man tongkat Ali this cycle is it?
    no lei.....its just that he was on long leave (clearing the OT he got from Dec) so probably much relax bah.....and in HKG we only did once (his bday BD) cos too cold he complained and bed was abit soft. LOL. I all along thot he cannot do like 4 days in a row becos we tried last month and by the 2nd day he pon chek .....

Then when we came back he was like on heat!! cannot be that 2 oysters that work so instantly!

SO our deduction is STRESS plays a big part!

Mxlo totally true. My recent trip my hubby also majiam got take tongkat ali. When back sg, he told me "let's plan a trip again and make baby". Haa. The last trip it was my 2ww though.

HAHAHHAHA!! yeah my hubby too. He was surfing internet on air tickets when we were waiting for appointment at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. haha!

and he said to me - you know, we should take time off every 3 mths to go for a short break otherwise, very stress at work....hahahha!!

I wish we could have 6 mths annual leave and 6 mths maternity leave....

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster, did Dr Wu ask you to take her medicine half hr after breakfast and half hr before dinner? Did you follow her instructions?

Yes, I think you are rgt, maybe she doesn't have sufficient time to cater to acupuncture..unless very serious one then she will do like perhaps menses never come for 6mths..haha..anyway, how do you find her acupuncture? Got warm yr tummy?

My bbt keeps increasing gradually, from 36.2 to 36.5. Only striked once at 36.7. Is it suppose to be like that??

Lynn, Dr wu just instructed me to take at those 9am and 5pm timing. Doesn't matter before or after dinner.

Is it because you have ovulated ? Why not show us your chart?

Lynn, the assistant dispense med say take after food.. just in case some ppl has gastric issues i guess. sometimes i will just snack abit before eating the meds cos i got history of gastric.

her acupuncture quite ok .. she got put the warming lamp on tummy.. i got one needle on top of my head too. the one in between my thumb and index finger aches so badly.. even now i occasionally will rub rub there abit also hurts.. this is where it acup point that links to the womb.. i think im very weak.. :X that time i got cold uterus, i am guessing my condition did improve abit as dont feel that extremely cold and i did some changes to my lifestyle too. last time my fingers and feet are like ice, i often joke to my colleagues that im cold blooded lol

hows your bbt chart? you using fertility friend? you can get the url link and paste for us to see. mine is at my signature.

MXLO: the guy needs 3mths to generate! every 3mths for a holiday sounds good haha

Worthy Lady

Thks dragontail n littlehamster..oh I have not use the chart yet.. I just jot dw on a book and passed it to Dr wu to view. I think I have not ovulated yet as I dont't see a constant 36.7 temp throughout. Yes Dr Wu also said im more towards cold side. Advised me not to take strong tea. Thats why I still continue to take red date tea so that it can warm my tummy. Can sleep better also.

Oh this Sat, I dont't think I will see Dr Wu as I want to go to hospital to repeat my blood test, if still got prob, then I can get it treated asap. I suspect this hormones stop me from ovulation. Btw , will Dr wu prescribe 2 wks medicine if she is away for long holidays??

Lynn, other than those, you can soak your feet in warm water before you sleep, and wear socks keep warm. my foo soak i bought those foot soak herbs for detox ones, i think normal water does fine. you can add salt to your foot soak if got smelly feet hehe.. my hubby also like the foot soak, everytime i soak finish i will pass him let him detox

2 weeks yup. this round i requested her for 3 weeks med, plus 1 week of old med, i only see her after cny...

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster, you soo cute ! thks for yr wonderful advise.. wah you are so diligent! I was advised by Dr Su to wear socks but I am lazy so tried once only. Recently realised my feet super cold! hands also super cold!! maybe thats why i couldn't sleep well? I ever tried using osim to do reflexology but end up couldn't sleep .. maybe i should do early instead of at ngt.

oh if you ask for 3wks med, then the med are usually the same rgt? I mean she won't kw how to adjust to yr present needs like pre O or after O medicine rgt?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn23 View Post
    Thks dragontail n littlehamster..oh I have not use the chart yet.. I just jot dw on a book and passed it to Dr wu to view. I think I have not ovulated yet as I dont't see a constant 36.7 temp throughout. Yes Dr Wu also said im more towards cold side. Advised me not to take strong tea. Thats why I still continue to take red date tea so that it can warm my tummy. Can sleep better also.

Oh this Sat, I dont't think I will see Dr Wu as I want to go to hospital to repeat my blood test, if still got prob, then I can get it treated asap. I suspect this hormones stop me from ovulation. Btw , will Dr wu prescribe 2 wks medicine if she is away for long holidays??
    Lynn,
    Taking red dates tea helps to keep warm?? I think I got a cold body too...I trying to cut down on cold drinks and most of the time I take barley or water only.
    Can I know how you make the red dates tea huh?? Red dates with hot water or??

Female Attendant

Hi Dragon, ohhh sigh! I am on 3-month cycle of clomid and really hoping this is good enough to work. We passed all the tests at the gynae so we guessed our main problem could be ovulation dates messed up or freq of BD too too too low. (YA really too low)

Oh wow, IVF is a big move. How much does it cost? Where you doing it at?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	117913
    Bd last night!

Just did another opk. Its Even darker than yesterday's....

so should I bd again tonight or wait till tomorrow
    dilemma again. Hehe