Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Heee yes i dont't know how I did it. Could sleep even better with the tea. Your bbt temp temp ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Heee yes i dont't know how I did it. Could sleep even better with the tea.

Your bbt temp temp got went up this morning?

Dragontail, yes it went up by but it's a very slight increase.... from 36.37 to 36.42

She did not share becoz I taking her medi now.

Oh dragontail, last time I used to apply ru yi you before sleep. It's the oil that baby and kids apply for wind.

Very comfortable but provided you and hub can tahan the smell.

I usually apply when I have bad menstrual cramp and it suppose to help get rid of wind.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Oooo Soursop, i also just o yesterday, temp up from 36.11-36.37 cycle buddy heh

Haha high five.

but my increase only 0.05.

good enough?

Soursop wait 2 more days See how is the change. It shld go up more within few days

Worthy Lady
    Hello all...
    I been missing this thread for few days cos now at bintan.. currently at ferry terminal waiting for ferry back to sg ....

I shall try brew red dates tea when i m back to sg...

Soursop I love the smell of ru yi you! But I used it when I have stomach ache and my hubby will apply for me. Nice feeling

That rise seems too little but yes sometimes slow rise may happen. The temperature may slowly climb up in next few days.

Good morning ladies.....

I think i am out this cycle. my temp dropped this morning to close the red line. and its only 6dpo and 22cd. SO strange!! I never had this kind of temp before...

Worthy Lady

Hi Littlehamster, did Dr Wu ask you to stop her medicine when menses come?

Yeah this morning temp went up to 36.75 from the previous 36.37 to 36.42.

2ww starts now

Mxlo
    dont't worry.
    Maybe because recent weather very cold that's why

Lynn, I stop the an tai med when menses come, or even the day before when bbt drop. Cod the an tai Med will make the bleeding lesser, come menses cannot make bleeding if not No clear enough tissues then No Good for Next cycle

Soursop happy 2ww! Lol. Cny alot things cannot anyhow eat!

I just ate 3 pineapple tarts

think I heard ppl says cooked pineapple not cooling anymore

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster, I just asked Dr Wu and was told to stop taking her medicine for 3 days when menses come. Can take it on the 4th day.. not sure if the same for the rest of the patients. you may want to check with her.

Anyone having constipation when taking conceive well?? Maybe it doesn't suit me as I have constipation n can't sleep well. It could be due to the high iron content..

Soursop, yes it is true that cooked pineapple is not cooling anymore. Ytd I also ate 2 pineapple tarts. I guess cny just dont't take soft drinks and raw food, but not sure spicy food can or not??

Lynn, normally when I cone menses, My med will finish or left with an tai Med (meds for after o), then I visit her at new cycle, by then will pass few days already. She No say about the 4th day then take med thing

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster, I see. Dr Wu just gave me 2wks of medicine to last till she back. But I am not sure if the medicine is for ovulation or for after ovulation as she never mention about pre o or after o thingy. She told you ?? But she said maybe my menses will come soon..but i notice recently not much cm so can I say I past ovulation already??

I am afraid that my menses may come these 2 wks so I called to ask her staff and she helped to ask Dr Wu n was told to take on the 4th day of menses.
    My temp dropped from 37.7 to 37.5 now.

The difference with my current sinseh is he is not a fertility sinseh, compared to Dr wu. So medicine he prescribes actually is for overall Qi. dont't have pre o post o kind of medicine. He said something before about if dont't have good Qi, give what medicine for fertility also won't help...He thinks acupuncture is very important for me in trying to concieve. Oh well, 老王卖瓜 。

Today cd9 so much ewcm I'm shocked. Too early. Had wanted not to opk this cycle. Think I cannot take it...will poas later.

Worthy Lady

Yup, dragontail.. your words reminded me of Dr Su. That time when I was with her, she did not mention about pre o or post o medicine also. Thats why Im also puzzled why got pre o n post o thingy. Im also wondering what if I gave her the wrong misconception that I ovulated? Does it have an impact on the medicine that she tiao for me? Cos I did the bbt but realised that my temp is not very constantly high throughout when I reached 36.7. She said just take it as a reference.. but i believe she adjusted the medicine after the info i gave her. I also heard Dr su mention about Qi not enough...etc.. but she never ask me to do bbt. Only emphasize to drink red date tea daily n bazhen per wk which i believe it helps me. Now I shall see if my menses got come or not. Today cd 30 already... dont't think it will come soon.

I also believe that acupuncture will improve Qi.. works faster with medicine. I think for patients like me who never exercise needs to improve in this area.

Worthy Lady

One thing I noticed when I see Dr wu on cd 13, after i took her medicine, I got loads of CM, not sure if her medicine was really that "power" or happened that Im near ovulation..haha.. maybe she was rgt to say that my af is near, so perhaps getting lesser cm now.

Lynn I did 4 X of acupuncture (twice a week) and I have since seen improvement.

I mean ok ...its just my 2mths plus with this sinseh and can't expect bfp overnight. But overall I'm feeling really good from his treatment. So I will continue the acupuncture.

Worthy Lady

Hi dragontail, thanks for yr feedback. you mentioned improvement as in which area?

Although Dr wu disallowed me to take red date tea n bazhen but i still take it wkly, i dare not let her kw in case she not happy.. haha.. I kw my body too well. I'm underweight and cold recently.. my blood pressure seldom reach the normal 80/120, alwys below. Lack of blood.. always get bloated easily n no good sleep also.
    Maybe i will consider switching to Dr su after cny..as i want to do acupuncture. I requested Dr wu to do for me but she still said not this cycle yet.. sigh.. I think she thinks too highly of me.. Im very weak actually..haha..

Tomorrow Im going to gleneagles to do blood test..a bit scared n worried now..dont't dare to think about it, just do it for the sake of doing it. I dont't even want to pick any call if Dr called me next Mon. dont't wish to receive bad news that will affect my cny mood!!

After few sessions of the acu, I have no contispation problem anymore (used to do big biz only like 3-4 days once. Sometimes even worse). Now I can go every day or at least alternative days. And also my o is coming earlier. Used to be cd17 but like this cycle at cd9 now and I have loads of ewcm. So o should be around the corner. And generally I feel more jing shen.

Well you know your body well...still can drink those goodies. Everything in moderation will be fine.

Positive thought hey. Whatever needs to come will come....dont't worry till the day comes!

Worthy Lady

Oh I see. Thks for all the positive feedbacks. you gave me an encouragement to make the next move.. cos i normally will do big biz everyday, now that i can only do once in 3days, feels weird to me. Maybe thats the reason why Dr wu advised me not to take red dates tea.. I m thinking perhaps her medication is diff from Dr su. I didn't have this prob when I took her medication with red dates tea.. or perhaps im not suitable to take conceive well.

Oh any idea when doing blood test, can drink coffee?? The staff nurse advised me to rest for half an hr before drawing blood, dont't kw why..