Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I have few friends (guys too) who took Dr wu medicine last time. All also comment they feel heaty. Hmm ...

I have few friends (guys too) who took Dr wu medicine last time. All also comment they feel heaty.

Hmm I dont't know about the caffeine thing. If I were you just skip . Let the blood be as "clear" as possible.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Yup I think better skip coffee, better be less "awake" than be more "awake", so that I will be less 'Gan jiong'..haha..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    For me I know and Dr Wu know What meds I am prescribed cos I doing bbt and My cycle quite regular, She will based on My cycle n prescribe med accordingly. Sometimes if you chat with her, She will talk more and tell you What to take note and What She is prescribing. The menses med is to help with the loss blood, then next pre o Med is to help with better ovulation and better quality eggy, post o is an Tai, to prevent miscarriage easily . I have history of 2 early mc. hubby also gets 2weeks Med, She say is to boost energy for him and better quality sperms. When hubby go See her, She usually will talk alot, Cos Maybe man will big ego and dont trust doctors easily? Sometimes I go alone, have not't 5min then come out already -.-

Before I went to Dr Wu, I went to eu yan sang with even worse body conditions (after My 2nd mc) the physician kept shaking her head, saying I got weak kidney qi , liver qi, low blood (I get dizzy when having menses) say till I like paper can get blown away or fall down anytime Lol.

Worthy Lady

Oh I see. But Im wondering if I not pregnant still take the "an tai" med? She mentioned either my menses is coming soon or pregnant. She said smethg like trying to improve my LH ( huang ti su) I think.. dont't kw is to make it longer or shorter..dont't kw why I got a feeling my menses won't come and may drag for very long again..make me panick! Luckily Dr Wu got mention I can take western medicine if I need to as doesn't crash with her medicine.

Actually I got try to ask her questions, but she didn't explain much on my progress or my condition. Only said im too stress. She said will add somethg into the medicine to make me sleep soundly but i still didn't find it works. Yes long ago, I also had low blood pressure until to the point that I felt giddy n nauseated. I even fainted outside. Took iron n folic acid for a couple of mths then recovered. Until now, my blood pressure is always on the lower side. But at least not to the extend of fainting spells. Now that i have been taking red dates tea to maintain the "standard" haha..Lastime Dr su always tells me to put on more weight in order to conceive, till now im trying to.

Hope I can pass my blood test tomorrow so that i dont have to take medication, cos i kw that the medicine will make my blood pressure low!

Lynn update after your blood test.

Worthy Lady

Hi ladies, i dont know if its just concidence or what. My menses used to be very irregular. but this time round my menses came on CD34! And i notice there is a big decrease on those clots which i normally have. dont know if its because i cut down on tea and cold stuff. Hope by tiaoing my menses to be more regular will help in my journey on trying to concieve.

Lynn, my sinseh say my huang ti very very low. so even preggy also cant hold the baby... i think i had to keep myself warm. My bbt everyday is below 36!my sinseh say its very very bad! sigh... what remedy you gals have for this??

Lynn dont't stress Ya..haha. blood test only Hehe. I find myself at one point of time got anxiety. Then kinda affects the whole trying to concieve process. Try press the chest bone in the middle in bet breasts slowly and gently, if you feel pain or achey, means you Quite impatient and may stress up easily. My male colleague also like that, I always angry with him Cos He does stupid things So rash haha then I ask him his chest bone rub pain or not, He said very pain then advice him to rub and deep breathing before sleep.

Apple, cold food will have more blood clots. Try cut down or No take at all. That's What Dr Wu said to me too! I got mc before So She very cautious.

Huang ti issit progesterone?
    Last edited by littlehamster; 28-01-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Lynn, good luck and dont't worry too much!!

Worthy Lady
    Lynn,
    We are on e same CD track.... highfive! I m now CD31...as usual, my mense can come anytime cos it too irregular... my last cycle was 45days sia..omg.. haizz.. i been taking cw for about 3weeks but dont seem to improve my cycle too huh... looks like only bai feng pills can regulate mense.. i took 2rounds of bai feng pills few mths ago, my mense really improved to cycle 30...

But actually its my fault too, in the past i did not know its so tough to get bfp, i used to take those pills that delay menses very frequently...mayb due to these pills, made my cd all jump up....but i stop taking .

Quote Originally Posted by apple121079 View Post
    Hi ladies, i dont know if its just concidence or what. My menses used to be very irregular. but this time round my menses came on CD34! And i notice there is a big decrease on those clots which i normally have. dont know if its because i cut down on tea and cold stuff. Hope by tiaoing my menses to be more regular will help in my journey on trying to concieve.

Lynn, my sinseh say my huang ti very very low. so even preggy also cant hold the baby... i think i had to keep myself warm. My bbt everyday is below 36!my sinseh say its very very bad! sigh... what remedy you gals have for this??

Apple - am sure your sinseh would have prescribed you medi to help with your cycle (ie to tiao your body) Too much clots during menses is defintely no good (thats what i heard from my sinseh) womb too cooling. So to avoid cooling stuff, like ice cream, ice water, anything from fridge. If need to eat, put outside to cool for awhile then eat. Fruits like pineapple, watermelon also no no.

My hubby bght me a bottle to keep my tummy warm and I used it before i sleep. Can buy at Novena Sq 2, got a shop selling all kinds of medical stuff.

Apple - and also if can wear socks to sleep and wear bedroom slippers. If you are those like to wear bustier, sleeveless, it might be a good thing to wear something to cover your shoulders.

Like the rest, they will drink longan and red dates tea. But check with your sinseh if you can drink or not.

We are trying to concieve-ing!

If possible, Cover knees during sleeping too

My Sinseh shares these days women like to wear sleeveless. For ladies who are weak already, that's a no no. dont't let wind blow onto your shoulder.

Worthy Lady

Hi all, appreciate all yr kind encouragement. Just done my blood test.. results will be out maybe next wk. But I hope gynae won't call me next Mon as I would be on leave for dinner with hubby, dont't wish to receive any bad news..haha.. dont't really pin high hope for this test as I got a feeling that I might fail again. Already prepared for the worst.

Apple, I think yr Dr mentioned about " huang ti" is referring to LH hormones ( Lutenising hormones) (huang ti hua ji su). Coz Dr Wu also mentioned about "huang ti" and I got my previous hormones blood test results with English and Chinese translation done at Gleneagles. Yes I think you should stop taking anythg cold esp if yr temp is always that low. I think red dates tea does help me to achieve higher temp, if not i dont't think my temp will exceed 36 as I always feel cold. Besides im considered quite skinny..

Littlehamster, Progesterone is "yun tong" not "huang ti". Yes, I think recently im too stress up..I tried yr method pressing at my chest bone but no pain at all. I think when i stress up, i tend to be more impatient..dont't kw why i couldn't control myself.. maybe I shouldn't do the bbt, coz i realised doing it daily would indirectly activate my anxiety. Today, my temp is 36.7 again.. sometime 36.5.

Just now, when I reached the clinic, I took a sip of hot water and the nurse took my blood pressure and to my surprise, my blood pressure shoot up to 75/134. Aiyooo.. gave me a shock!! The nurse asked if i felt giddy, I said not at all. Is it normal huh?? Is it consider as high blood? Thought normal blood pressure should be 80/120. Then my weight super weird also! 2 mths ago, my weight was 41kg, now 39kg. sigh...Im wondering if that sip of hot water would make my blood pressure shoot up??
    Last edited by Lynn23; 29-01-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by mummygirl View Post
    Lynn,
    We are on e same CD track.... highfive! I m now CD31...as usual, my mense can come anytime cos it too irregular... my last cycle was 45days sia..omg.. haizz.. i been taking cw for about 3weeks but dont seem to improve my cycle too huh... looks like only bai feng pills can regulate mense.. i took 2rounds of bai feng pills few mths ago, my mense really improved to cycle 30...

But actually its my fault too, in the past i did not know its so tough to get bfp, i used to take those pills that delay menses very frequently...mayb due to these pills, made my cd all jump up....but i stop taking .
    Hi mummygirl, what type of pills were you taking previously that could delay yr menses? you taking contraceptive pills previously??
    Oh so coincident! Mine also cd 31 today. The longer my menses come, the higher chance tht I would fail my blood test..I think yr cycle was not as bad as me, the longest for me is 58day..

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn23:853699
    Hi all, appreciate all yr kind encouragement. Just done my blood test.. results will be out maybe next wk. But I hope gynae won't call me next Mon as I would be on leave for dinner with hubby, dont't wish to receive any bad news..haha.. dont't really pin high hope for this test as I got a feeling that I might fail again. Already prepared for the worst.

Apple, I think yr Dr mentioned about " huang ti" is referring to LH hormones ( Lutenising hormones) (huang ti hua ji su). Coz Dr Wu also mentioned about "huang ti" and I got my previous hormones blood test results with English and Chinese translation done at Gleneagles. Yes I think you should stop taking anythg cold esp if yr temp is always that low. I think red dates tea does help me to achieve higher temp, if not i dont't think my temp will exceed 36 as I always feel cold. Besides im considered quite skinny..

Littlehamster, Progesterone is "yun tong" not "huang ti". Yes, I think recently im too stress up..I tried yr method pressing at my chest bone but no pain at all. I think when i stress up, i tend to be more impatient..dont't kw why i couldn't control myself.. maybe I shouldn't do the bbt, coz i realised doing it daily would indirectly activate my anxiety. Today, my temp is 36.7 again.. sometime 37.5.

Just now, when I reached the clinic, I took a sip of hot water and the nurse took my blood pressure and to my surprise, my blood pressure shoot up to 75/134. Aiyooo.. gave me a shock!! The nurse asked if i felt giddy, I said not at all. Is it normal huh?? Is it consider as high blood? Thought normal blood pressure should be 80/120. Then my weight super weird also! 2 mths ago, my weight was 41kg, now 39kg. sigh...Im wondering if that sip of hot water would make my blood pressure shoot up??
    Lynn,
    I m alway as skinny as you too ......
    But i think i m older than you.. how old r you?
    What blood test your are currently doing? 58days! its really long.....

Cos everytime I go overseas, will always co-incidence with my menses dates... so I will always visit the doctor and request for pills to delay my menses. This happens at least 4-5times over the 12mths cycle...so I believe its really bad for me....
    Last edited by mummygirl; 29-01-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Oh I think those mense delay pills are kinda bad. Wah you used so many x in a year mummygirl?? I think all my life i only used twice.

Worthy Lady

mummygirl, Im not young anymore. Im 29 yr old, how about you? I just repeat my previous prolactin blood test. Yes, its the first time my menses hit that long. Thats why I started to panick. Its also the reason I had decided to go for another test and if I still fail, I will take medication to lower dw and at the same time see traditional chinese medicine to tiao my body, hopefully I wont need to rely on the medication for long term. Basically I kw the medication does have some side effects like nausea, giddyness..

Wah! Why must delay yr menses when you travel overseas? I never thought of that .. I think better dont take this type of medication as it does make yr cycles irregular. I believe it is like contraceptive pills..normally if I really got no choice then I will take pills.

Oh I thought im too skinny, you too? Im underweight n I got difficulty to put on weight..sigh! I managed to gain back 2 kg 2mths ago, now lost 2kg again! Perhaps due to my bloated stomach thats why I couldn't eat much recently. If i really got pregnant, I also dont think I can hold the baby as my body is too weak. That time when I did my scan, gynae said my lining was too thin at cd 13. Thin is no good is it??

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Oh I think those mense delay pills are kinda bad. Wah you used so many x in a year mummygirl?? I think all my life i only used twice.
    Hi Dragontail,
    Yes I was wrong... I know its bad but I still continued... I stopped only recent months...
    I believe this is one of the factor I am hard to preggy too.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn23 View Post
    mummygirl, Im not young anymore. Im 29 yr old, how about you? I just repeat my previous prolactin blood test. Yes, its the first time my menses hit that long. Thats why I started to panick. Its also the reason I had decided to go for another test and if I still fail, I will take medication to lower dw and at the same time see traditional chinese medicine to tiao my body, hopefully I wont need to rely on the medication for long term. Basically I kw the medication does have some side effects like nausea, giddyness..

Wah! Why must delay yr menses when you travel overseas? I never thought of that .. I think better dont take this type of medication as it does make yr cycles irregular. I believe it is like contraceptive pills..normally if I really got no choice then I will take pills.

Oh I thought im too skinny, you too? Im underweight n I got difficulty to put on weight..sigh! I managed to gain back 2 kg 2mths ago, now lost 2kg again! Perhaps due to my bloated stomach thats why I couldn't eat much recently. If i really got pregnant, I also dont think I can hold the baby as my body is too weak. That time when I did my scan, gynae said my lining was too thin at cd 13. Thin is no good is it??
    Hi Lynn,
    Ya its really bad to take so many times, I shouldn’t have.. I did not think so far for my future actually.
    Now my worry is my womb is very cold, as I had not been taking care of it… everyday drink soft drinks, tea at least twice a cup etc…..
    I will try the red dates tea which you shared….hopefully its not too late. L

I am 31 this year already, my hubby alrdy 38 this year…. Weight normally around 40kg.. sometimes as skinny as 38kg.

Worthy Lady

mummygirl, no worries.. it is still not too late to make changes to yr lifestyle. Oh, I usually weigh at 38kg.. now at 39kg, at least not so bad as I ever hit 36kg! That was when I got low blood or anaemic to the point that I felt nauseated. That feeling was terrible! Are you choosy at food?? I used to be very choosy but now I try to take all sorts of food but I will try to avoid red meat.

Actually red meat is good for you. Especially beef. Take if you can. Help to boost your weight. Try to eat beetroot very 补血....

My sinseh advices me to eat beef too. But I kinda cringe at it. I dont't really touch meat of 4 legged. But i still try to eat a bit during steamboat because I need the Qi, which is weak for me.

Lynn and mummygirl I am so generous I can donate some weight to you. If only I can!

I also want to donate!!