Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; You may start CW anytime of the cycle. And to take it everyday. One box will last you 28 days ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

You may start CW anytime of the cycle. And to take it everyday. One box will last you 28 days exactly.

Thanks dragon for the advise. Will try out this cycle

Worthy Lady

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Mummygirl: Congrats!!!
    Am going for my hsg test on friday..i could not go for bt on cd 2-3 as clinic was closed during CNY.
    I understand the test is to check for hormonal inbalance..is the test being done to check other things too? Clinic told me this test costs more than the blood test on cd 21-23..that is to check if ovulated fr what i understand..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Heartz: cd2/3 blood test check a few items like your ovarian reserve how Good and how many eggs left plus lsh hormone plus something else, 3tests, the one after ovulation only check progesterone 1test, So more ex .

Female Attendant

Hello Ladies,

I have been having tender breasts for the past 2 weeks. My menses shld be due on 2 Feb, not here yet and i tested with tons of those cheapo preg kit from Qoo10 since a few days ago, all BFN. Was so sad and just want to cfm with clearblue digital so i bought a kit ytd and tested this morning, it shows Pregnant 1-2. I'm confused! Could it be a false alarm?

Worthy Lady

Hi all, my menses finally came. cd 36. Quite glad that Dr Wu managed to tiao my menses frm cd 58 to cd 36!! Got improvement! But Im confused now as ytd I got spotting, only brownish spottings with a little red spottings in the late afternoon. Thereafter I got very bad menses cramps in the middle of the ngt as I took ice cream ytd ngt. This am then I saw red blood flushing out.. so should I consider my 1st day of menses be today (cd 37) or ytd (cd 36) ???

Lil ger - congrats to you! You may go to GP and confirm.

Lynn - its consider this morning. CD starts on the day you have red blood coming out. Spotting not considered.

Worthy Lady

Mxlo thks!

Can anyone tell me if I want to see if I ovulated, when shall I do my blood test??
    Now Im lost as I do not kw if I should continue with Dr Wu or shall I switch to Dr Su as I want to do acupuncture as well for my bloated tummy..can anyone give me some advise?? But of course Dr Su's method of treatment will not be the same as Dr Wu as she may not have pre o/ o/ post o type of medication.

Female Attendant

Thanks Mxlo! May i know when i should go to GP? Today or i should wait a few more weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn23 View Post
    Mxlo thks!

Can anyone tell me if I want to see if I ovulated, when shall I do my blood test??
    Now Im lost as I do not kw if I should continue with Dr Wu or shall I switch to Dr Su as I want to do acupuncture as well for my bloated tummy..can anyone give me some advise?? But of course Dr Su's method of treatment will not be the same as Dr Wu as she may not have pre o/ o/ post o type of medication.
    Lynn to see if you have ovulated, i think you have to do BBT and OPKs.

Quote Originally Posted by lil ger View Post
    Thanks Mxlo! May i know when i should go to GP? Today or i should wait a few more weeks?
    Lil ger - I tink you can go today. Since you already missed your menses and clearblue digital states that you are preg 1-2weeks. GP is to confirm you are pregnant. Then you can book appointment with gynae to see in a couple of weeks.

Worthy Lady

How to relieve super bad menses cramp now?? I never have such bad cramps before.. pain until cannot stand up..

Take warm water, put hot bottle on your tummy and eat painkiller.

you have to avoid cold stuff from now onwards, nothing from fridge like ice cream and stuff. drinks have to let it chill outside for a while before drinking.

I also take black sugar with ginger and helps alot. I bhgt from Taiwan thou.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Lynn, take it as the dirty stuffs all coming out. Bare with it! Rest more and avoid cold stuffs and keep warm

Lil ger, it could be a very early bfp!!

If go gp, he will ask you to poas. He can also do a blood test call beta hcg to test for the level of pregnancy hormone

Congrats!!!

Lynn, ya I second mxlo.

Day 1 of menses is the day you have the heavy flow of red blood. tiny streaks of red or heavy brown discharge not Considered day 1.

To test for ovulation, the most economical way is opk and bbt.

Think no blood test available.
    At most is the scan to see the follicles

Hee...But I might be wrong
    Last edited by soursop2014; 04-02-2014 at 07:11 PM.

So sian
    Temp dipped this morning
    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/4af6af

Think I'm out this cycle

Soursop mai sian ok....jia you!!

My temp dipped to close the the coverline....today i s 15dpo and 31CD. so likely my af coming today or tomorrow.

Will try again the next cycle. Waiting for af to show so that i can go book my HSG test date!

Ok ok we jiayou together !!

Worthy Lady

delete post
    Last edited by mayberry; 05-02-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Worthy Lady

Hi gals, thks for the clarification. So this cycle is my cd 37. Still quite happy that I got improvement! Hopefully my cycles will get shorter within 35days! Now no more cramps after taking painkiller n red dates black supar with ginger tea. Never expect to have super bad cramps, coz I actually "purposely" took ice cream to trigger my menses to come as I got a feeling that it wont come due to my past record. (58th day cycle).. haha.. too bad it backfired! Got cramps in the middle of the ngt till i couldn't sleep!! That pain was sooo intense n nonstop..super scary!

Btw, just a few days before my menses came, my bbt was 37.1, was it normal? Usually is around 36.7.. would it hit that high or was I hving fever?? Anyone has this experience that after drinking a cup of hot /warm water, menses would flow out within minutes?

I was told by my gynae that if I want to see my pcos profile ( if it resolves on its own), can do blood test on cd 2/3 of menses. So Im thinking if I do on these days, can see if I ovulated since cd 2/3 is for fertility purposes?? As for bbt n opk, its just prediction only, not confirm will ovulate rgt??

Worthy Lady

littlehamster, when Dr Wu did acupuncture on yr tummy, she put needles on yr lower tummy or upper tummy huh?? You stopped acupuncture only one session?

Previously I went to other clinic did acupunture, the Dr only put one needle at the lower tummy but many on upper tummy including hands n legs but I am not sure if it is supposed to be one needle on lower tummy since that is our womb rgt? I thought should be more as it warms the womb not the stomach.. thts my "logic"..haha maybe im wrong..

Lynn, opk is to predict ovulation and bbt is to confirm ovulation did take place.

Worthy Lady

I see. But I also not sure if this cycle I got ovulate or not..only last few days then I got bbt 37.1.

Female Attendant

Hi ladies, I am just gonna rant a bit here, hope it's okay.

Feeling quite depressed today, I dont know why. Maybe it's the CNY season and I see my younger relatives, married less years than me already having babies. I am probably imagining it but I felt them silently questioning me why I am still not having a baby. Then recently, my husband good friend's wife who married less than a year got pregnant. They didin't even try... it just happened.

I am already in mid-30s and getting stressed month by month. My husband is not stressed at all and he is not anxious. I explained ovulation to him and that we must BD on some days but he is like not very on the ball. I feel sometimes like a robot / sex-maniac trying to get him to BD. He is the kind to just let nature takes it course but in real life, this doesn't happen for everyone.

I am put on Clomid for 3 months - although not expensive but still, it is 3 month's worth of effort to try. He doesn't seem to get it that once we missed the days, we missed it. It's not like we can make it up.. have to wait for next month.

Sorry for the rant... just feeling really depressed today and almost crying when I type this.