Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Soursop doc seems not worried about my bleeding as she says it's not much and moreover I'm not cramping or ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Soursop doc seems not worried about my bleeding as she says it's not much and moreover I'm not cramping or having any discomfort. She said I could spot for a week after hsg.

Oh then dont't need to postpone clomid. Sounds in time

Dragontail: will you get e hsg result on e spot or gotta wait a few weeks?

For my case, the doc who did the hsg told me the scan pics still need to go through lab. Then my dedicated fertility doc will go through the final result with me on 18mar. But I forced him to say so what he thinks about my result. He said it seems Ok and unblocked. Ok he did go through through the pics with me after my procedure. I do see the dye reaching the end of my tubes. Other than that I dont't know how to read the scans. Leave it till 18mar then.

Sounds ok. Actually I think your tubes aint a prob in e first place.. furthermore you get ewcm n regular menses n menses amt, so by right, you shld hve gotten preggy easily. Sigh... this preggy thing really very puzzling ....

But dont fret... you n e rest of gals here sure will get there. Just a qns of when. In fact I got more confidence then you then myself... me really jiak luk... no ewcm n mostly dry down there. .. use preseed also no use... somemore hubs oversea... anyway me goin over to visit him soon... might hve to go there to be with him... but I just hate leavin.. everyone n everything here... oh man!

Oh maq, you hub outstation for how long?

Is it very far? If not you have to fly over every time to bd during the fertile period also very tedious

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Thanks everyone for your encouragement! Let's add oil together! Sorry for the bad wave earlier. I'm ok now. More positive aura ok?

Hsg purpose is not just to test if the tubes are blocked. I think more than that which I'm not sure. So see what my doc says.

Maq, where are you going and aren't ya coming back?

Worthy Lady

Poohy,you so cute! I think I better dont ask weird qns if not my gynae will give me that weird look again! Sometimes I got lots of queries in mind regarding my condition.. But I dont't kw how to ask.. Also scared that my gynae will find me silly to ask such question. But if I dont't ask , I will feel stressful as whatever I read fm the Internet may not be the same as my condition. Like I ever thought my pcos is multiple cysts n so scared that it will grow to become ovarian cysts, but my gynae said its different fm ovarian cysts.. Make me so confused..
    Yes, all of us need to have good balance diet, keep tummy warm n try to keep stress level to the minimum. Stay positive!

Mxlo care to update after your gynae visit?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    For my case, the doc who did the hsg told me the scan pics still need to go through lab. Then my dedicated fertility doc will go through the final result with me on 18mar. But I forced him to say so what he thinks about my result. He said it seems Ok and unblocked. Ok he did go through through the pics with me after my procedure. I do see the dye reaching the end of my tubes. Other than that I dont't know how to read the scans. Leave it till 18mar then.
    Hi Dragontail, I just did my HSG scan 2 weeks ago. apart from the ink reaching the end of the tube, it has to say that the ink spills out too, this is to prove that the tubes are not blocked and the ink spills out. also, from the scan, can see if the tubes and uterus linings are smooth. hope this helps.
    Are you going for IUI after this? I did the HSG scan so as to proceed with iui once my menses come this cycle. but of cos, I m hoping I can conceive naturally this month and not have to go for iui next month. Anyone can share your success IUI story? Appreciate much

Thanks gal! Yes I read that the ink has to spill too. Plus other indication of the uterus condition etc. But I just dont know how to read those scans. So have to hear out what my doc says.

Likewise as you, I hope to go natural especially after this HSG. Whatever it is, I will keep an open mind on medical assisted ways. I should be doing IVF though, not IUI.

Worthy Lady

Hi, my doc says doesn't need to check fallopian tubes if going for IVF. Reason he asked me to do HSG scan is to make sure they are not blocked otherwise IUI is a waste of time, if blocked, will go straight to IVF. Can share why IVF and not IUI first?

My doc suggests hsg because hsg can tell a few things about the womb. I have been preggie twice but mc. Likely tubes are not blocked but maybe something about my womb that couldn't hold the pregnancy.

Im 42 soon and doc thinks ivf is the so called quickest way for me. Anyway nothing is firm until I go through all the various reports with her on 18th.

Worthy Lady

icic...best of luck to you!

Hubs in aussie land now. His work project last bout a yr... so I go over once 2-3mths.... but he wants me to stay there with him... but I aint keen... sianz

Actually hubs was also tellin me bout ivf e other nite... but I scare.... read itz quite invasive... I m just scare of both physical n mental pain... I m such a wimp

Hopingforangel thanks. And I wish you all the good luck to your iui too (but best is jackpot with natural before iui!).

Maq,maybe new land new air gives new positive vibe to your trying to concieve.

Hi any one know the cost of iui if done at thomson with dr yvonne chan or a rough guide.

you can call thomson n enquire. Or fix appt with your desired dr n enquire with her.

Dragontail: fann wong also kena jackpot at 42. Think she conceive naturally... so theres hope for us...

Aussie land sounds great to some but I've been there n its so so. Drive there nitemare. N I always get lost. N I m still so blur with e road so itz jys off to e grocer n the mall... itz just diff frm here where I know every nook n corner plus all my fave makan places. Even simple must hve like chilli belacan is impossible to find. I tried to smuggle some e other time but got confiscated but their custom officer! Explained itz not animal prodt but still no use. crazy

Is it true dat success rate for iui at thomson is higher? I m just asking coz my hub friend's wife also did iui at thomson n got a son.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Maqisa My friend also missed all the spicy goodness when She is at aussie! She came back and will eat alot spicy stuffs Haha.

Somehow I got feeling fann Wong like not natural one. Ppl like us struggle So much. Plus her job So stress one, got time to do meh

Same here
    They must have seek some help somewhere along the way

Normal couples like us already so difficult
    Then the both of them most of the time not in same country.

But till now they didn't state their winning formula.

I guess they are waiting for some sponsors Then endorse their products or company and then claim it helps them to conceive.

Celebrities all love to capitalize on this kind of Money making opportunity

Just my own thoughts
    Hee