Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Dragontail Mxlo care to update after your gynae visit? hello my dearies in here...i am doing ok....weekly ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Mxlo care to update after your gynae visit?

hello my dearies in here...i am doing ok....weekly gynae visits now becos of spotting/brown discharge and initially bubbsicle has no heartbeat. I changed my gynae to the one at Mount E and am doing ok with bad nausea at times.. food no longer appeal to me.

Back at work after 1 week of mc. And yes bubbsicle heart rate went up (above 100) it has been tough journey....i cant wait for Oct to come....boohooo!!

My tummy is always bloated....and evening and nite are the worst with nausea.

baby dust to all! Have faith gals.....

Hey mxlo, thats great!
    good to know you and bub are doing well

All the best!!!

Oh I read that peppermint and Ginger tea helps in nausea

http://pregnant.sg/articles/how-to-cope-with-morning-sickness/

I was also thinkin maybe they had some form of medical help but they told reporter its au natural... think bullsh*t frm them as usual...

Mxlo, weekly gynae visit somemore mt e sure not cheap.. you take care

Mxlo: if you dont mind care to tell why you changed gynae? Current gynae male or female?

Mxlo thanks for sharing the good update. And this is just the beginning I guess....enjoy the wonderful pregnancy!

Imperial Concubine
    Maqisa..aussie nice place to bd since shops close early and no night activities? Haha jia you hoh when over there. Take it as a break and relax? Have a made in aussie baby

Mxlo...congrats! you be fine soon and enjoy the pregnancy.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by fangning View Post
    Hi any one know the cost of iui if done at thomson with dr yvonne chan or a rough guide.
    I am with Dr LC Cheng, I think he mentioned total fee for so-IUI is about 3k. I will know next month...or not I hope! now is 2ww for me but I m not getting my hopes high as I only got my positive OPK at day25....which is very unusual! though I m not sure if it was due to the HSG scan this month that causes some stress...but this is my only hopeful month before IUI next month...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa View Post
    Is it true dat success rate for iui at thomson is higher? I m just asking coz my hub friend's wife also did iui at thomson n got a son.
    Hi Maqisa, I didn't hear of that but I know from my friend who just delivered from successful ivf with Thomson, which is why I went with Dr Cheng per her recommendation. She was also recommended by her colleague who had 2 children from IVF there. I had went there with the intention for ivf but Dr asked me to try iui first. Hope I can be one of the success stories too!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by soursop2014 View Post
    Same here
    They must have seek some help somewhere along the way

Normal couples like us already so difficult
    Then the both of them most of the time not in same country.

But till now they didn't state their winning formula.

I guess they are waiting for some sponsors Then endorse their products or company and then claim it helps them to conceive.

Celebrities all love to capitalize on this kind of Money making opportunity

Just my own thoughts
    Hee
    wow soursop2014, you r so smart to tink of that too! ya I agree with most of you...I was doubtful about the au natural thingy too ...I was quite jealous why they both are so stressed and busy yet they are able to conceive naturally...

Last night I got my positive opk. So bd last night. Didn't bd any earlier because I was bleeding from my hsg. Of course now the bleed has stopped. Will bd tonight too and maybe Friday just to cover the last spot of the base.

This could be my last opk.... because if bfn this cycle, we are likely hopping onto ivf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-3.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	119458  

Worthy Lady

Last night I got my positive opk. So bd last night. Didn't bd any earlier because I was bleeding from my hsg. Of course now the bleed has stopped. Will bd tonight too and maybe Friday just to cover the last spot of the base.

This could be my last opk.... because if bfn this cycle, we are likely hopping onto ivf.
    Hey that means we are about the same situation! So we are both into the 2ww wait now..at least you have more days covered. I could only bd on the day of positive opk as dear husband doesn't have stamina for more

HFA (I type shortie can? ) indeed we are about same cycle. But I'm still waiting to o so not officially 2ww yet. I just did an opk and I think today is it. Not yesterday. My cd17 now is very dark compared to yesterday's.

dont't worry...many ladies also can do one hit wonder. All you need is one good soldier hovering and waiting for your eggie to pop.

Today's opk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140305_110218.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	119460  

I changed because the 1st gynae was not that assuring, cos the scan showed no heartbeat and he said to see me in 2 weeks, if no heartbeat then its not a viable pregnancy. I cried buckets and it did not help i was having brownish discharge. The hormones pills he gave me made me even sick. He even said, if got fresh blood no need go hospital, just wait the next day to see him. WTH! By the 3rd day, my discharge seems more and i decide to see another gynae near my place and he happen to have a clinic in Mount E and delivers at Mount A. So he changed another hormones pills and increase the dosage. And my bubbsicle had a heartbeat but was weak so this gynae said 50% and he took my blood test and will see me again that weekend.

Slowly bubbsicle heartbeat went up over 100....and he request to see me weekly due to my discharge. And i find he is more caring.

jiayou Dragontail!

Mxlo I really really hate your first gynae. This kind of gynae should be ripped off from their so called profession. Totally not fit. I understand anything can happen ....but they should shut these kind of mouth and be tactful what to say because it totally affects the patients. You did the right thing to have changed to another gynae. In this aspect, I generally dont't like/respect doctors (the ugly ones!).

Anyway all's well now and that's most important. Sayang lil beanie

Thanks for the good luck!

HFA usually when do you get your positive opk? I read you got yours this round on cd25 which sounds kinda late. I also suspect hsg causes some internal stress. My positive opk is about 2 days late too.

indeed dragontail....it has been an roller coaster ride....and the 1st gynae did not helped much.....and the 1 week mc at home did not make it better cos once my hubby not around, i just cry and cry and cry...

I have been talking to lil beanie, asking him/her to be guai and have strong heartbeat. I guess on top of feeling nausea and sick, the next best thing is staying positive and knowing he/she is growing well. heard ppl say nausea is good, it means beanie is doing well.

Worthy Lady

HFA usually when do you get your positive opk? I read you got yours this round on cd25 which sounds kinda late. I also suspect hsg causes some internal stress. My positive opk is about 2 days late too.
    haha ok, HFA is fine...sound like some govt agencies (MFA, HSA, etc)... ;p
    last month I got it on day 19. so this month when I hvnt get my positive opk at 19, I went to doc to scan my follicle, it was only 11mm. my doc said i wun be o-ing this month..so sad...i thought there goes my only chance before iui. so i counted from day 19 of follicle 11mm, i shld o somewhere CD24-26 where my follicle will be at 20over mm. i only tested again on cd 22 (negative opk) and on cd25 (positive opk) cos i only left 2 sticks (i m using the digital clearblue). so actually i dont know if there were any positive before that, which i dont tink so cos usually my positive lasts only half a day.

Best of luck to you HFA (Haa indeed it sounds serious). I'm totally hoping I dont't need ivf (just like I'm rooting for you dont't have chance to go iui!). But I gotta set a plan B nevertheless. I have trying to concieve natural enough and it's about time I seek medical assistance and pray that's the route for me. Moreover this ivf I have no subsidy so we are ready to set aside the cost.

Mxlo: yeah I did read dat mornin sickness means a strong pregnancy. dont worry.

Can I say that it's not true nausea or bad ms means a strong or even viable pregnancy. I've seen many friends who did not experience nasty symptoms early in their pregnancy. And of course some who did. And they have popped babies healthily.

Sorry I have to beg to differ because I dont't wish someone bfp here some day and then doesn't get ms and the mind starts to run wild. Everyone's pregnancy is different. I mean I dont't want to see anyone thinks negative from a statement which I cannot see the truth behind. Hope you all dont't mind I say this.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 05-03-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Another Alternative

Hi Ladies.

I do have a friend who has knowledge on Pregnancy Detox. What I know is this pregnancy detox programme helps those who are trying to concieve-ing.

Hope this would help.

If you're interested you may just want to text me and I'll arrange for my friend to do a free consultation for you.

Worthy Lady

Hello, I'm back from my holiday. Went back to work today and there were piles of works n hundreds of emails. But I still knocked off on time as I tell myself I have to be stress free. Luckily I have understanding close colleagues who we're covering me n knows that I m going for IVF. One more week to my next AF and I will embark on my journey to IVF. We all need to stay positive and be stress free. The angel will come.

Welcome back mint. And all the best to your ivf.

Anyone feels the ovulation pain monthly? I do and this cycle is more intense sensation than usual which i suspect is due to post-hsg. I just felt the sharpest one on the right ovary. Anyone feels stronger pain after hsg?