Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hi apple, apparently dr tan in clementi has quite good reviews. Some said hes better at treating men. But no ...

Hi apple, apparently dr tan in clementi has quite good reviews. Some said hes better at treating men. But no harm seeing him.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

I think hubby not that keen on wanting a baby. He will always say take things naturally etc etc. I dont know if he saying this so that i wun be too stress or what. Last time when he accompany to c gyane at kk, he was not happy that gynae suggest him to do SA test first.
    I know he was worried about financial (he was out of job for a yr n onli manage to start a new job this month + plus BTO flat coming end of this yr). I think all this stress also make me more diff to concieve. I'm feeling so emotional stress this few wks! Sob!

Hey Apple, dont't be too stressed by all these. Not good for you and hub.
    Maybe we should all learn from Maq, just heck care and everything will come naturally.

Hey Maq, share your winning formula .
    I love to read success stories. Very motivating!! Hehe

Worthy Lady

Congrats maqisa! Happy to hear that one more lady graduated

yukki, I think our cycle is about the same period... starting the next cycle again.. We need to Jia you..

Msyoyo..currently me now in e mid of my cycle...till now bbt have not't rise yet...though i'm pretty sure ovulation alrdy occurs based on opk. Ytd i been to fertility doc...if this cycle still out..next cycle i will gg for blood test and hsg test.

How about you?

Worthy Lady

Yukki, My ovaluation have not occur based on opk.
    What did the doc say? I have changed my appt to 18 mar, as my husband is gg for reservist next week?

Msyoyo...due to it's my first visit..she did an ultrasound for me...she say she saw an egg in e right ovary and that the lining of the uterus looks fine too. But for more in-depth tests need to wait till nxt cycle then can do.

Unfortunately a positive opk doesnt guarantee one will definitely be ovulating Still need bbt temp rise or a scan at the doc to confirm if it has taken place.

msyoyo, my appt is also on 18Mar at Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

Stress is a taboo in trying to concieve! Relax and shouldnt be long you ladies get your bfp.

Soursop: theres just no winning formula. Honest. Also hubs currently posted oversea, so to insist on a so said winning formula, I wld attribute it to e classic 1 shot 1 kill...

As most of you gals knew, I dont do bbt opk traditional chinese medicine... hell e 1 thing I did was to get an appt to discuss bout e possibility of doin iui...
    But I did note the date of my period n just bd frm cd10 onwards... also I dont hve ewcm n I was not faithful with pre seed. I even forgot to pack it with me when I went over to see my hubs...

So you see, theres just no winning formula... and honestly ladies I m just livin on tenderhook now... coz I m not confident with this preggy state. Now I just leave it to fate coz I know watever happen is just beyond my control... and datz why I dont dare to sprinkle baby dust coz everythings r just unknown rite now... pls pray for me ladies...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Congrats Maqisa! Have a healthy Happy 9mths!

Lynn, you shld just get a Voice recorder, turn on when you go See doc

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster, yes we did record but coz we were almost late for the appointment due to limited parking lots, so I went into the clinic first without my hubby. My hubby came in late so that part was not recorded. Its ok, that was not very crucial.

Worthy Lady

Apple, dont't stress yrself too much.. I think better to let nature take its course. My hubby also told me not to think about baby, he said if dont't have also nevermind.. he never gives me stress also. Now my menses start to improve from cd37 to cd29. I am already happy that it can shorten. I feel stress is the main issue to have a longer cycle.
    My hubby will need to travel overseas for biz trip almost every month.. even more difficult to conceive. As this is somethg which i cannot control so I shall not give myself stress, you too! Now I heck care everythg n stop doing bbt. If i feel the mood then i will do.. haha..

Wah Maq, steady .

One shot, one kill!!

Well done.

dont't worry too much.

All the best ya.

Worthy Lady

Hi I think somebody asked about Dr Tan Kian Sing at Clementi. My experience with him was not successful. My hub n I saw him once a week each for acupuncture n med. we spent about 3k in 6mths. Total waste of time n money. It's quite stressful seeing him too cos always make us wait for 2hrs even when we made appt n even when it was off peak hr like 4pm on wkday!. the med is the same every cycle. Some had successes from him but not me though

and Dragontail, I did have stronger ovulation pain after HSG. I felt it on one night n next morn opk positive. 1 week of 2ww passed...counting...

Worthy Lady

Hi Maqisa, congrats to you!!!

and to add on my experience with dr tan, his med did adjusted my period from norm of 30days to 30over 40days....I thought I had good news when it came late...sigh...
    and my hub's sperm test did not improve one bit in the SA test before and after 3mths of med. oh... Correction, the cost was $3k in 3mths, not 6mths cos when we realized my hub's SA didn't improve at all n my period went haywired, we stopped seeing him.

Thks little hamster n hopingforanAngl..

Oh man dat was a pretty jia luk experience... I read frm another forum dat this dr tan like quite good, but nobody mentioned dat he was dat ex! what a waste of time n money n if after takin his med prolong your cycle, did you feedback to him bout it? Dat time when I was contemplating with traditional chinese medicine n read bout e rave review I was quite tempted to go consult this sinseh somemore his clinic near to my folks place.. Then hubs lk not very willing so we just sorta heck n forget bout it...

HFA hang on one more week....good luck.

Maq are you seeing gynae today? Which doc have you selected?

Worthy Lady

Good luck to all waiting too! Ya, Maqisa, I feedback to Dr Tan that my period became later and later and even started spotting for about 2 days before the flow comes (usually I dont spot) and he sort of pushed the blame to me saying could be my hormone issue. I went for blood test hormone check, came bac the numbers were good. I told him that and at the same time told him my hub's SA never improve at all...and all he could say is continue take med...then I told him, I will stop seeing him and try myself...

Congrats Maqisa!!

Meanwhile enjoy and talk to beanie. They can feel us.

Worthy Lady

Thanks ladies, had a tok with hubby last night, he was saying dont stress myself first. Continue with my own traditional chinese medicine n c hw. If my menses so irregular go any doc will also say the same thing. Went to my traditional chinese medicine yesterday n say my af not here yet. Gave me medicine to help on the menses thing, but she also mention that if my BBT continue to be high in this 2 wks, ask me to test if preggy. Cause i got no ewcm at all so i not sure if i got O or not. I mentioned i got watery discharge, she say that may be 0 but not very good one...
    Keep telling myself not to stress too much...

Imperial Concubine
    Wow congrats maqisa! you really got a made in aussie baby?! Have a good rest and eat well!

HFA you did the right thing in stopping that sinseh. I think there's no perfect doc/sinseh. He must work for you that's the most important. May work for others but if it doesn't for ourselves, really have to move on.

Maq, oh yours was made in Australia? Maybe when baby pops will have aussie accent cry. Lol sorry not funny.

Worthy Lady

Yes dragontail, i also believe that not all traditional chinese medicine dr works well for everybody.. thats also the reason why i need to experiment it myself, if not how to kw if he / she is good??

Apple, i think perhaps you just focus on yr traditional chinese medicine n maybe think about how to renovate yr new house, divert yr attention to somewhere else will be better instead of keep thinking of making baby.

Congrat maqisa, and to the other ladies out there, stay positive and your turn will come