Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail..yeap me kinda sian ...but hubby wanna try natural one last cycle...so it will be mid may for me to ...

Dragontail..yeap me kinda sian ...but hubby wanna try natural one last cycle...so it will be mid may for me to embark on iui...

He won't knw the emotional stress i'm having...sigh...

Dragontail...i dont need see gynae ...she mentioned any time i wish to trigger the iui..just gv them a call..wondering if this is the correct procedure....?

your expected af is nxt fri? After which r you starting ivf?

Men generally are chill when it comes to trying to concieve. Not that they dont't understand i guess. I mean i was stressed before and hubby always tells me nothing to be stressed about. When it's time, it's time. This whole ivf decision also took him awhile to accept. I think it's ego. Ha. I'm glad we came to a common consensus that it's really time we need help.

Go Phuket! Hee I love Phuket. Very good to make baby there. Plan one during your coming natural fertile week.

Me on 10/11dpo. I will always spot about 2-3 days before af. So once I spot (by this friday) I will call Kandang Kerbau Hospital to fix my first scan on coming Monday.

Ooooo..yeap at first my hubby also cannot accept ...but i told him we have waste quite alot of time and money...and furthermore tests have been done to pinpoint what went wrong...

Woo..okie shall have a look at travel deals for phuket.. thanks for the suggestion

Icic...all the best for your ivf journey...strike once okieeee? ^^

Worthy Lady

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Emotional Stress is the worst to endure n you might not know you have it until the slightest thing trigger it.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Yes Yukki, choose a beach destination to chill lax.. Phuket is a nice place.. I was there for a 4D3N for my wedding anniversary this march.. Can consider cape sienna hotel.. Nice place to stay in... I wanna plan for another short trip during my O week, but husband need to travel for work.. So sian..

Talking about Phuket. My last trip in Jan I stayed in Avista Hideaway. Love it because it's quite quiet on a mountain top. They have regular bus to take you up and down to the touristy spots. My hubby loves it too.

Msyoyo I have not heard of Cape sienna so I just googled. Wah very nice man! Some more facing the beach is it? Lovely. May consider it next time

Worthy Lady

Cape sienna is a nice place to stay in.. We spent one day at the nearby Kampala beach and a big shopping mall, and the next day reading & watching drama by e pool side.. So shiok that few days.. I m so looking forward for another chill lax trip...

Female Attendant

Hello girls!
    Im a 24 yo Mummy of a 15mo boy. Am hoping to conceive my second child. Many people mentioned that women are more fertile and likely to get pregnant after the first baby. Am wondering how true it is? Me and my hubby have always practiced withdrawal method and my son was actually an "accident". It was just that one time he didnt withdraw in time and we hit the jackpot. But lately we have been having unprotected sex yet no such "luck". Seeking for advice=)

Hello affingirl. How long Have you been trying to concieve for the 2nd?

Worthy Lady

Appetite seems to be getting smaller as days passes...

mintminer - woooooooooo........

Female Attendant

Dragontail:been trying a couple of months I guess? Actually have not been "doing it" regularly cos hub has a busy schedule. Anw your name is so apt for my boy is a Dragontail baby haha. Just wondering why the first time we had unprotected sex wout withdrawing I got preggy. But now like no such luck lol

I think this goes to the saying that the less we expect the more it will come!

You just started trying to concieve so I think just relax and go with the flow. Maybe if 6 months no news then can see traditional chinese medicine or doc. Meantime dont't skip folic acid for yourself. Hubby can take zinc and multivitamin.

I was expecting a dragon tail 2 years ago that's why but i couldn't keep it.

Female Attendant

Dragontail: I'm so sorry to bring up your unhappiness *sprinkles baby dust on you
    Yea, am trying to take things slow now! Hoping to have a horse baby actually but doesn't seem realistic right now..

Affingirl - welcome!

I was also hoping for a horsey baby but unfortunately I cannot keep it. So just chiong for sheepy baby and get the jubilee gift!

Female Attendant

MXLO: Hello there! Oh i wanted a horse baby cos son is a dragon so "long jing sheng" I actually calculated that if I should get preggy this month I could make it in time for a horse tail. But am keeping fingers crossed! On other thoughts, a sheep baby girl also sounds good. Haha! Sorry to hear about the loss..may you have baby luck again hahaha!

Anyways just asking, wondering if you girls know.My period ending two weeks back but these few days I've been having abit of brown bloody discharge. What could the reason be? Menses again for the second time?!

Worthy Lady

Finally, 4 working days passed since my hospitalization leave started. Starting to feel more tired and less appetite but increasing food craving. I think
    must be I have not eat a lot of foods since I started my IVF in March. Btw, my post ET results was okay since they never call me yesterday to go redo blood test. Now is to wait till next Friday for the blood test. Everyone, let's relax n enjoy the long weekend.

Affingal this sounds strange. Even if it's ovulation spotting,it's pink for me. And very little.

Just monitor and if it's persists for few cycles then good to see a traditional chinese medicine maybe.

I always spot 3days or so before af. My Sinseh says it's because my Qi is no good. Af should work like a tap he says. So maybe if you have mid cycle spotting perhaps traditional chinese medicine can help address that.

Sigh...the wicked witch appeared today with extreme full force...arghhhhh...

Hugs yukki!!
    Time to move on loh

Dragontail, so far any sign of spotting??
    I hope to get a No for answer

Another round of hot sex woohoo yukki!

My af is late apparently. Today 3rd day of brown cm when wiped. I will always get 2-3 days of panty liner stain before it comes full force. Had thought it would come tomorrow so that I can call KKHIVF for my first scan appt on Monday. Think will be tue/wed instead. Already told boss I'm not coming in office on Monday morning. That gotta change.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 18-04-2014 at 07:26 PM.