Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail why you say so that you are out??? YES POSITIVE THINKING!!...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail why you say so that you are out???

YES POSITIVE THINKING!!

Hurhur okok ME NOT OUT! Yet Now I just wanna enjoy the rest of my HL. One week later need to get my ass back to work!

How's things for the rest of you? What's your updates?

Dragontail stay positive and of course stay neutral feeling.

Just went to see Dr Tan HH at kk. Told him I'll try so-iui after the 3rd round of clomid. Currently finished second round, at CD 14.

I asked him whether must stop bd after ovulation to prevent any dislodge of successful embryo.

He says no you should continue all the way till CD 20 cos you never able to confirm on the ovulation date

I also asked about progesterone support after ovulation.
    He says he can give me but it's not going to help.
    He says progesterone support is for those who has cycle shorter than 28days whereby the luteal phase is short.
    So in the end I didn't take.

Now waiting for call to go down for counselling for so-iui

Yeah Soursop.

So is Dr Tan HH very very handsome is real person?

I'm so excited for your next embarkment!

Yeah handsome and young and very soft spoken hehe

Dragontail - just enjoy and positive thinking!!

Me on CD5...af still here...seems that this cycle i have longer days of af. Usually by CD5 it should have become lesser. The flow is lesser than the previous days but not clear yet. So excited...i can try again! hahahahahhahaa!!

Going to see traditional chinese medicine this Sat. Hopefully clear by then.

heard about the jubilee gift? Its a commemorative birth certificate....kaozzz

And monday and tues i am gg Kandang Kerbau Hospital for detailed scan (to check for polyps and others) and HSG. Hopefully polyps and what other that should not be inside my reproductive system will be gone!! BE GONE!! *waves magic wand*

Yes mxlo, tell your hubby to be ready too ... eat zinc, oysters, seafood etc

Ya the jubliee package is all for fun. Not so much interested in what they are giving. But just the spirit of it is cute.

And please pop in some painkillers half hour before HSG ya.

He has been notti....drinking beer cos that time we came back from HKG, he bght a few. Now he trying to finish them and my order is to stop from next week onwards and prep for the shooting!! But he also has been diligently popping multivits for men.

both tests i will pop painkillers....sounds painful!

Just 1 good soldier and 1 good egg!! Come on!! CHIONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes no alcohol please. Made my hubby stopped during the ivf. Now "dont't need him" already (for now) so he has resumed his occasional bottle of beer at home

ya man...so i told him please stop cos he now drinks every other day! He can drink but only after my ovulation....that time when i was preg...he like open party....had beer and chips....and enjoying himself so much!

Kekeke...me currently waiting for witch to appear..today is 13dpo...af shld be here tml or fri..now i only seen greenish yellow discharge..and sat will be my gynae visit to start off so-iui... ^^

Greenish yellow??
    Is it common for you?
    Maybe that's a good sign
    Yukki, Stay positive too !!!

No witch not counted

Ya yukki, how come it's greenish? Did you have spinach for dinner? hehehe....

Soursop2014...hmmm common not really lei..but sometimes it's a sign for the witch coming soon... but i'm still keeping my fingers crossed...

Dragontail..hmm nope i did not eat spinach...just that recently ate a lot of green veggies...

Oh ok eat lotsa greens is good =)

Yeap..eating green is good and healthy..
    Awwww i'm so excited to know if witch is coming or not...

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, all the best to you!!!

faithmummy ya know i'm so glad to see your message. Almost feel like tearing! Thanks. I hope you're all well being in motherhood now =)

Worthy Lady

Hi all, Just sharing and hope to see what else ppl are/was doing

Me: 30
    Him: 33
    trying to concieve since: Oct'13, 30 days cycle
    MC: suspect once on Nov'13 (chem preg)

Me: Folic acid since Apr'11.
    Hubby (force, ): Multi vitamin, oyster (occasional), avocado milkshake and honey with date

Pattern: Try every alternate day from CD10 onward till CD22.

AF was late for 4 days, BUT unfortunate today AF arrival.. Hubby and me was super demoralized. (Both though baby dust arrived)

Been to Ban Choon (MARINE PARADE), took the medicine but ended up CD go "haze wire" Hai. Not sure should continue a not.

Next step, plan to go Poly Clinic to get referral letter to Kandang Kerbau Hospital to check whether there is any problem on us.

Anyone of you went to Kandang Kerbau Hospital for check before? What type of test they will ask us to do?

Approximate how much it cost?

Thank.
    Last edited by duckling; 15-05-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Hello duckling....

1st of all, a very big welcome to you!!

Just to answer your qns...my 1st appt with Kandang Kerbau Hospital (referral from polyclinic) was in Jan this year. I did blood test to check for red blood cells and egg reserve and I remembered I paid less than 100 for that consultation and tests and also my hubby's sperm analysis. Shortly after that I found out i was preg in Feb so I did not go back to get my results. My preg ended up in missed miscarriage (baby did not grow and heartbeat stopped at 10 weeks).

I went back to take my report from Kandang Kerbau Hospital in end Apr and got medi to kickstart my period after my D&C. That cost about 35 (Consultation and medi). I will be going for a US sonohysterography (a much detailed scan as my Jan report says I have polyps and ovary cyst) and HSG (to test for any blockages in uterus and fallopian tubes) on 19 and 20 May. I will update you about the cost after that.

Worthy Lady

Hi MXLO,

Really appreciate for the prompt replied.

All the test (red blood cells, egg reserve and sperm analysis) can been done in one trip when visit Kandang Kerbau Hospital or need multiply trip?

Plan to go and get the referral letter this sat and upon received the referral letter, will the poly clinic help to call and make appointment or done by us? Is the appointment fast to secure?

Sorry for asking so many question.

I'm very stressful throughout the trying session and biological clock is running. Alway ended up with disappointment. Just really hope to get it done and over.
    Last edited by duckling; 15-05-2014 at 12:17 PM.

1st please dont get so stress up....Stress does not help at all in our trying to concieve journey. So try to relax and enjoy the process!

When you go to polyclinic to get referral they will arrange the appointment for you with Kandang Kerbau Hospital on the spot. Then when you go Kandang Kerbau Hospital for appointment (mine was like the following week) to see the gynae, they will suggest you take the blood test (for both red blood cells and egg reserve) on that day. Ultrasound will also be scheduled to do too and definitely not on the same day.

For hubby's SA (sperm analysis) it will be arrange for another day, he either have to go down and shake it out in the room provided OR he can do it at home BUT the contents must reach them at certain time (like within an hour). My hubby arranged for a date and went down to do it in the room.

At this appointment, they will suggest you call them for HSG on the 1st day of your period (if yours is over or not here yet). Then once its all done, an appointment will be made to see the gynae and he/she will discuss with you the next step. I believe this appointment to see gynae to discuss the results and next step will be about a month from your HSG and your ultrasound (they need 2 weeks to process your results).
    Mummy Pris likes this.

In my opinion, once you get all your test results, you should see your traditional chinese medicine with your results and probably they can help even more.

I am also seeing traditional chinese medicine and Kandang Kerbau Hospital concurrently. traditional chinese medicine does not work immediately so give it some time.

jia you!!

And also start to chart your temperature which is the most accurate to see which day you ovulate and use ovulation prediction kit. It does help!