Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; dragontail, you still remember me !! i wanted to come in many times but didn't have the time... baby and ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

dragontail, you still remember me !!
    i wanted to come in many times but didn't have the time...
    baby and i are well... and i really wish you all the best....jiayou !! and want to hear your good new !!!

Worthy Lady

Hi MXLO,

Sometime is easy to say then do. The process is longer what we enjoy more like a mandatory, this is how both of us feel since we trying...

I didn't chart my temperature. But i check my muscu to ensure I'm on the fertile period. (Any chart temperature template?)

Does your hubby went with you to the Poly Clinic to get the referral letter or just you?

First visit to Kandang Kerbau Hospital, no need to bring hubby go? You mention that hubby have to do sperm analysis but a separate days. His (just a donor) present is not important on the first day?

The chinese sinseh, not sure whether want to continue to try a not, but one thing for sure, is not cheap. Spent approximate of $170+ per visits (6 packets of medicine) and wake up super early just to go there and queue to see him.

Sometime, been wondering, is it really our body having problem or just purely by STRESS.....
    Last edited by duckling; 15-05-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Ya i understand that . Easier said than done....why not go for short holiday to relax? I remembered in Jan when i conceived is after i came back from holiday, so am in a relaxing mode. sometimes is work stress too!

Most, if not all in here, uses fertility friend app which you can download on your phone to chart your temperature. very useful application.

For 1st visit in Kandang Kerbau Hospital, pls bring hubby along becos they will also asked him qns and give him the instructions on what to do for his sperm analysis (SA). Polyclinic he no need to attend but can go with you .

Ohh i heard about that traditional chinese medicine. Actually you are not the 1st to tell me that your CD go haywire after seeing traditional chinese medicine. For me, mine did not go haywire but i got too heaty for some of the medi.

you can also see the 1st few pages of this thread on what are the ladies doing to help them in the trying to concieve journey.

Worthy Lady

Hi MXLO,

We did went for short trip, 5D4N, ended up both of us got food posioning (BKK), stay in hotel for 2N onward till fly back....

Hubby must be super happy that he no need to go polyclinic.

But if he go to Kandang Kerbau Hospital, fees for him, will be private rate not subsidized fees right?
    The purpose for us to go to Kandang Kerbau Hospital, is to utilise the subsidized rate.
    Will Kandang Kerbau Hospital provide MC for both of us on that day of visits?

Wanted to go private gynas to check, but somehow feel that the money can save for better use (when pregnant or for baby). We will never know how long the duration or money involved in this process.

traditional chinese medicine, make my mens haywire. But lucky no other symptom arise such as stomachache or outbreak. The traditional chinese medicine Sinseh is not registered under MOH, dont't think he is a real sinseh but he do emphasis that he is help us to "tiao" our body not doctor.

Apologise for asking so many question.....
    Last edited by duckling; 15-05-2014 at 04:28 PM.

OHH MAN....that sounds bad....

If you go Kandang Kerbau Hospital using polyclinic referral, your hubby's SA is also subsidized rate. So he must be there on the 1st appt. You can request for MC, i think.

Maybe you can switch sinseh? BTW which one you seeing?

Worthy Lady

Hi MXLO,

thank. Great to heard that hubby is subsidized rate too.

The Thomson Medical Center we went is the marine parade ban Choon famous SINSEH. I Try to look for his name but can't find under the registered traditional chinese medicine.

ohh that one......very long queue one!! My friend went to him last year for fertility issues. They did not get pregnant thou. After that they went for IVF and managed to get twins. It was this sinseh who told her that she is expecting twins(but he told her that other twin is abit weak) when the scan showed only 1 sac.

I think he helped her to tiao her body for the IVF. Hers 1st attempt succeed and now a mother of 2!

Worthy Lady

Yup. Is the super long queue sinseh. I thinking if natural cannot, maybe just go straight to IVF. When you want AF not to com it will automatic appear but when you ask AF DONT come yet it dont't listen and come... Super angry.

How long is the duration (enrol and see doctor) at Kandang Kerbau Hospital when during the first visit? Is it super long? Still thinking should take leave a not..

Plan to ask the doctor, can open shot do HSG, sperm analysis, egg count and red blood cell on the first trip a not. Super kiasu.
    Last edited by duckling; 15-05-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Worthy Lady

Hello, duckling. Welcome. Doctor will always ask you to try naturally if you have no problem.

Worthy Lady

Hi mintminer, I aware doctor will ask couple to try nature way. But is very dishearten when trying since Oct yet no result and people surrounding us either pregnant or keep asking how when are we going to have kid and blar blar.
    Last edited by duckling; 15-05-2014 at 06:47 PM.

Duckling mine not a good gauge on timing cos I got pregnant then and did not continue to see. HSG cannot be done immediately. It must be on the 10th day of your menses so that's why they ask you to call to book appt to do HSG on the 1st day of your menses.

For me becos I got pregnant before so gynae say should not be an issue so asked us to try naturally 1st for another 6 to 9 mths.

Worthy Lady

Hi MXLO, thank. Hmm, I just hope everything can be done on the same date. Heehee

Hi duckling, I also went though the subsidised route for Kandang Kerbau Hospital

you can search until my post for around early this year (from 8jan 2014) whereby I list out all the tests and prices.

For me after the test, I was told I didn't ovulate every month so Dr put me on clomid to make sure I ovulate.

To try for 3 cycles, then I'll move on to iui one time, then ivf

This is my plan

dont't be disheartened
    Many of us here have been through what you have mentioned....

We have all tried, pin our hope high, then got disappointed when af arrives, then have a good cry and start the whole cycle again!!

New cycle new hope

Stay positive!!

Good things will come to those who wait (meaning all of us here )

Worthy Lady

Hi soursop, thank for the information. Every time, AF come, cry and feel demoralized but lucky have a supportive hubby.

It's normal to feel sad when af arrives. But always remember at least we have af which means still can conceive.

I have friends who does not have af since in their twenties and dont bother to seek help at all. I only heard that they have menses once in a long time.

Worthy Lady

Hi duckling!

Nice to meet you! dont get so stress up, i;m in a more kan chiong mode than you as i am 36 n hubby 38. I had not done fertility check as well. Last time went to c gynae due to irregular menses. Doc say i not ovulating n put me a clomid but that doesnt work for me,
    Switched to traditional chinese medicine last dec,the sinseh say my body is weak and menses super messy. so i am slowly tiaoing my body.....

just try to relax a bit, being stressed doesn't help at all. n feel free to pop by here, i got a lot of good advice from all the ladies here!

Worthy Lady

Hi apple. Thank. Is a super tedious process. Hai

Worthy Lady

Must be positive.

Worthy Lady

For me i also not sure if traditional chinese medicine is making my menses hay wire, (anyway is super messy from the start). After my 1st dose , it was ok, then 3 month AF did not appear, but when it finally appear, it loves me so much that stick with me till now (CD15). Called traditional chinese medicine she say just let it come clean, as long as not heavy flow, i shall observe first... sigh i know traditional chinese medicine take time, so i am waiting patiently but will what app my traditional chinese medicine alt day to keep her update on my situation.

Worthy Lady

Hi all, I have been inactive and was a silent reader for the past few mths. have 2 Chemical pregnancy in Jan and Mar this year. Never make it pass 5+week. go gynae scan cannot see a sac.. HGC blood test results drop for both pregnancy then my AF come .. haha dont know its fate or what. Now thinking of trying to concieve also scared.

Boiling hot welcome to couple of new members!

I believe having a baby is also fate...so what ever it is, keep trying and your time will come.

Was it mxlo asking about me? I'm at Kandang Kerbau Hospital getting my blood test earlier. I'm starting to bleed and likely it's over this cycle. And I also went to collect my report and i have zero frosties. So will see how it goes from here; to discuss with my man.

Soursop2014 and dragontail...yippie...yeah the wicked witch appear today ...wondering y i so happy? Coz i can finally embark on my new phase...so-iui..appt set tomorrow...so happy!!! ^^

Dragontail you at Kandang Kerbau Hospital now?? Ohhhh nooo....

Big hugzzzzz! !

Worthy Lady

Went to polyclinic today to get the referral letter. The earlier appointment at Kandang Kerbau Hospital is on 26 May 2014 if not have to wait till 23 June 2014. The clinic is so popular...