Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 87 of 912 FirstFirst ... 37 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 137 187 587 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by TVH on a sidenote, do you ladies know how to disable email notifications whenever a new reply ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    on a sidenote, do you ladies know how to disable email notifications whenever a new reply comes in? My email is flooded with the notifications...
    you are using mobile or webpage version?
    if you are using webpage version you can find it in the settings

Ya! My email notifications also ting ting tong tong non stop hits with this thread speed. Lol

Quincy, come back from lunch already ?

Hello! Oh my I had such a long meeting. So hungry now.

Hey prayinghard - take it easy. What else did the doc say? Did he give you dates to try?

Hey miko - try yoga for fertility. And put your palm on top of your tum before you sleep. And a 20min walk every morning to catch vitamin d. Recommendation from book.

Hey dragontail - ya since you have so many sticks just pee on one everytime. If really cannot catch means sticks defective .

Anyway we all agree dragontail is the expert in catching the o! I am not very good. I relied on dr wu and gynae to recommend me the dates. And hahaha smiley face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Ya! My email notifications also ting ting tong tong non stop hits with this thread speed. Lol

Quincy, come back from lunch already ?
    yes...satisfied.
    but sleepy now

Worthy Lady

Thanks littlej! I have been doing yoga pretty frequently for a yr. its part of exercising but have stopped jogging cos that time i visit dr su she asked me not to jog.

Dragontail: ya trying to divert my attention to other things this week... you are really good .... Can spot your O... I totally depend on opk

Prayinghard: good that your gynae have given you the assurance... Continue to take yr supplements and try again We are all here for you!

Worthy Lady

prayinghard : dont think too much okie? ya gynae say your womb is okie plus next cycle i think you will get it coz they always say after MC more fertile? chem preg also consider as mc .. so maybe next month jiu will strike okie? btw, who is your gynae?

does all gynae give you dates to bd?

Haha actually I cant tell exactly when I o ( I leave that to bbt) but since my cycle is kinda regular, I know im not far off from those fertile dates. And just coincidental those o symptoms show up. Once I see ewcm, I know I can start bd every other day and I leave the rest to nature already.

Oh I just wiped. My cm has turned from sticky to lotion-like. Confirm ewcm brewing inside. Akan datang !

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis View Post
    prayinghard : dont think too much okie? ya gynae say your womb is okie plus next cycle i think you will get it coz they always say after MC more fertile? chem preg also consider as mc .. so maybe next month jiu will strike okie? btw, who is your gynae?

does all gynae give you dates to bd?
    my gynae gives me and estimate of my ovulation.
    sinseh also.

Imperial Concubine

prayinghard - agree with dragontail....at least proved that you are capable of getting pregnant naturally! Just need to tiao your womb to be strong enough to hold the baby...Jia you next month!

hehe i'm getting naughty since AF is naughty....bought Boost smoothie to drink! Shiok

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

@dragontail: go go go!

@prayinghard: ya dont think too much, next one will be it! more fertile , you tell your hubby he need to work extra hard soon! start opk everyday once bleeding stop, check for ewcm and bbt. i got sudden sexual urge after my mc which means about to O too.. remember to do mini confinement to strengthen your body! i think the mini confinement kinda helps me alot.

i bought my opk from amazon, Wonfo brand (i think, cant rem the name). so far quite accurate. plus cm, works for me. anyway i think bad batches may not be just a stick or 2 but like one whole batch size thing. try different brands see how the effect

Prayinghard *hugs*.. At least you know what has happened and so you can try again soon when your body is up to it..

Hmm I think I can do with more advice on exactly when is my ovulation date and when to bd.. Dr Su doesn't really give me the dates. The last consultation I even ask her if she can see or feel the egg but she said she doesn't have x-ray eyes My body doesn't really tell me the signs too and I'm not even doing OPK or tracking bbt so maybe I should really do something to try catch the timing..

Littlej were you the one who wanted to get the instant LRD tea from teabox? I asked jp outlet but the stocks are not here yet ..

Worthy Lady

@quincy,Oic.. what kind of tea are you referring? Green tea can?

@Dragontail, I had seen Dr Su last yr around July.. but recently I stopped seeing her as I want to see if I can progress with just red dates longan tea, DOM n some supplements. So far so good but still need to improve further regarding my irregular cycles. When I took her medication, I need to take the strongest powder in order to make my menses come more n that it was really very heaty if I were to take with my red dates longan tea plus DOM. But the prob was she did not want me to skip red dates tea, bazhen n DOM. If not, my cycle would be very long.. sometimes can hit to 44days like this month. Super messy! If not much stress, my cycle is usually between 30 to 35days, thats considered normal to me.

Yes, I love high heeled shoes.. im so used to wearing heels.. if I were to wear flats, I dont't kw how to walk! Sounds weird rgt? Maybe i should try not to cross leg when I sit, its bad for the spine as I got a bit crooked spine. Maybe that could be the reason that caused my backpain..

@crystalpink
    then you continue what your sinseh tells you .
    be a good girl ok? haha
    tea can be chinese tea or english tea.

Imperial Concubine

haha superwomancgy- you ask Dr Su? I was tempted to ask her also but she doesnt seems to say much...everytime i need to ask her, so whats wrong with me? my womb no good or what...and ask her why so dry, etc. but guess she couldnt answer or she doesnt want to answer?

Did she teach or say what else can you do besides taking her medicine, sleep early, wear warm warm?

let me know if the JP outlet has the stock also can? hehehe....then no need boil on my own!

Worthy Lady

Ok thks quincy.

Worthy Lady

LRD got in packet form??

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

testing 1, 2, 3.. can you see my signature? i attach the link to my FF bbt chart

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    you are using mobile or webpage version?
    if you are using webpage version you can find it in the settings
    hmm...ok thanks...i try....

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

prayinghard, your gynae is such a nice person
    dont't worry..try again..dont't give up!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    testing 1, 2, 3.. can you see my signature? i attach the link to my FF bbt chart
    yupyup i can see!

Poohy the last Dr Su kept emphasizing cannot have PMS symptoms like sore breasts and body aches or red discharge (not sure if brown discharge counted cos confirmed have). Told her that her med getting more yucky but she said she has increased it's potency thats why.

I will let you know when there's stock for the LRD tea.. I'm getting lazy too to boil it..

Xiaohuiis it's in instant powder form if I'm not wrong as I didn't have the chance to buy it. Recommended by faithmummy .. You can do a search on it and teabox though I'm not sure if its available on its website.

i found this. haha.
    too free pardon me.

Instant Honey Red Date Tea | Goldkili

Worthy Lady

Hi ladies,

I ever read somewhere that there is a shop that sells packeted red dates tea..where is it n what's the shop name? Im interested.. so that i can bring it for travel.