Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 88 of 912 FirstFirst ... 38 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; thanks .. but i have not see traditional chinese medicine yet.. so dont know i suitable to drink or not sigh...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

thanks .. but i have not see traditional chinese medicine yet.. so dont know i suitable to drink or not sigh

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

I bought the instant LRD tea from a traditional chinese medicine hall once....tasted very artificial though....not sure if it's because of the brand...

thanks all for the encouragement... i will try my best to stay positive and to try again.. but i think the "more fertile after a mc" theroy doesn't apply to me hehehe... bcuz based on my last time mc also never...

xiaohuiis, my gynae is Dr Fong Yang

btw the LRD in packet form is it good? i worry it have too much sugar inside then defeat the purpose

Worthy Lady

@xiaohuiiss, I think you need to understand your body. For me, I already knew I'm naturally heaty base - always radiating heat, easy cough/sore throat when I take a lot of fried food/durian, and if drink less than 2 bottles of water a day, smelly breath etc..

You girls are quick... I went for a 5 hour meeting, and the thread jumped 4 pages. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Shez View Post
    @xiaohuiiss, I think you need to understand your body. For me, I already knew I'm naturally heaty base - always radiating heat, easy cough/sore throat when I take a lot of fried food/durian, and if drink less than 2 bottles of water a day, smelly breath etc..

You girls are quick... I went for a 5 hour meeting, and the thread jumped 4 pages. hahaha
    for me my sinseh says i am cool base because he says my hands turn cold easily when i am in aircon place.
    and no matter how strong the aircon. sometimes even when it's windy my hands also turn cold.
    my hubby's hand will still be very warm.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    i found this. haha.
    too free pardon me.

Instant Honey Red Date Tea | Goldkili

oh ya i bought this brand

Quincy i have seen gold kili brand (am drinking its ginger tea) of LRD tea but worried about what others mentioned about being artificial and too sweet. This particular brand of instant LRD tea is from taiwan and approved by Dr Su so I thought of trying it..

Ha Quincy then I'm cool based too cos I have the same issues as you.. Even just washing my hands and they will be so cold especially with the cold weather these days..
    quincy1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy View Post
    Quincy i have seen gold kili brand (am drinking its ginger tea) of LRD tea but worried about what others mentioned about being artificial and too sweet. This particular brand of instant LRD tea is from taiwan and approved by Dr Su so I thought of trying it..
    by this particular brand you mean gold kili right?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:758841
    Quote Originally Posted by Shez View Post

for me my sinseh says i am cool base because he says my hands turn cold easily when i am in aircon place.
    and no matter how strong the aircon. sometimes even when it's windy my hands also turn cold.
    my hubby's hand will still be very warm.
    I also same as you quincy, but I heaty type.so weird

Female Attendant
    Wow. This thread is so fast. Can't catch up.

Quincy & Littlej.. thought bd is supposed to be enjoyable. But it's not . Sometimes I wonder if I m the odd one.

Littlej, I have check up 2 yrs ago. I have no problem except the issue I mentioned earlier.

Dragontail, my doggie is 2 yrd ++.

Quincy sorry I meant the instant LRD tea from Teabox..

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    I also same as you quincy, but I heaty type.so weird
    i just asked my col. she is from china so she knows a little traditional chinese medicine.
    she says heaty base and cool base has many types.

Littlehamster, yes yes can see. It looks like you o-ed on cd 16/19 but then the temps roller coastered again and finally you o-ed for good.

For past 2-3 days, I have been on dr wu's powder which helps in ovulation. Maybe it helps with bringing forward the o...or helps with more cm...but somehow Im feeling like a hot woman on heat. Hahah! feels like I had "chun yao".
    Last edited by Dragontail; 15-02-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Ladies, i do consume ginger drinks few x a week because I think it is healthy generally to do so. To get rid of winds and I just feel better drinking ginger after a sinful meal

The one I have is the best taste so far because it is all natural and even organic. Once I have tasted this, I feel none others match its taste/goodness. I buy them from taka b2. I cant remember the brand. I have to go dig (threw away the packaging). Retailing at 22 per pack which can last you 2 months if you drink like 2x a week.

Worthy Lady

then i think i better dont take LRD hahaa.. coz i really dont know whether i am cool or heaty haha

Quote Originally Posted by bbhope80 View Post
    Wow. This thread is so fast. Can't catch up.

Quincy & Littlej.. thought bd is supposed to be enjoyable. But it's not . Sometimes I wonder if I m the odd one.

Littlej, I have check up 2 yrs ago. I have no problem except the issue I mentioned earlier.

Dragontail, my doggie is 2 yrd ++.
    you need more aphrodisiac.
    i have read online that anything that's good for the heart is an aphrodisiac.

What food is aphrodisiac? Chocolate? Oyster? I only know these.

Xiaohuiis you can consult a reliable traditional chinese medicine doc whichever is convenient for you and from there, you will be able to find out your body's constitution. Generally all Chinese med are heaty and for women, cold womb is not conducive for conception so thats y we take the med with DOM and LRD tea to keep the womb warm.

Dragontail do you remember which shop you bought the ginger tea from? The gold kili's ginger tea is so so only and ginger tea is really effective..

If you are at b2, facing cold storage, the ginger powder is located at the far right end. That corner sells some exquisite items and foodies. You may ask the cashier there on the powder. The last I bought they were displayed behind the cashier. The packaging is clear plastic with brown and green, I think, design.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ask your hubby to eat dragonfruit...must be the one with red flesh...

his friend also trying to concieve-ing told my hubby to...then they got pregnant...they tried more than a year....so last month, my hubby bought a few from NTUC to eat...and we got it....not sure if it's concidental....but no harm since dragonfruit contains so much fibre...helps their bowel movements too
    Last edited by TVH; 15-02-2013 at 04:41 PM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Ladies, i do consume ginger drinks few x a week because I think it is healthy generally to do so. To get rid of winds and I just feel better drinking ginger after a sinful meal

The one I have is the best taste so far because it is all natural and even organic. Once I have tasted this, I feel none others match its taste/goodness. I buy them from taka b2. I cant remember the brand. I have to go dig (threw away the packaging). Retailing at 22 per pack which can last you 2 months if you drink like 2x a week.
    the powder comes in bead form? i bought mine from taka b2 food basement too....could be the same shop...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    What food is aphrodisiac? Chocolate? Oyster? I only know these.
    off hand i can only think of almond and ginseng. and banana maybe. i think yours is too.
    i wanted to paste a webpage here but those that i found via google need to maneuver around in the webpg to get to the aphrodisiacs.
    go check it out ladies