Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Cheer up!! Same as me try all traditional chinese medicine medicine, go for iui first time not successful. My gynae say I'm ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Cheer up!!
    Same as me try all traditional chinese medicine medicine, go for iui first time not successful. My gynae say I'm totally alright. Can produce enough egg n ovulate! The problem lay on my hubby. Sad... I believe they day will come. Although I keep thinking about it!

Hi tasha12...thanks thanks...
    But it's really kinda sad ...not sure hw to move on...i felt like every1 is saying or commenting behind my back... haizzzzz..

Worthy Lady

dont't bother what people say. Cos you know the situation yourself. They have no rights to comment! As long as you did your best can !

Yes i knw...but knw some relatives like to compare n comment...make me very upset and teary at times ... sigh... but i will jia you ...

Hush hush ladies, i married since 2011, donno how many pp comment until gave up haha... every month I c AF (good friend) became Enemy, all friends around me married later than me aso gave birth 2nd child, faint. I just went to Cold Storage, Brazil nuts sold out ! this nut so Popular huh, managed to get mixed nuts, inside gt mixture abit,
    i aso get teary easily ever since embarkng on this trying to concieve journey, sometimes, I wondr whether is my hubby prob or not, Sigh~~~ JIAYOU !!!!

hugss hugss...everyone trying hard.... When people say after D&C very fertile but i have not strike yet lei. It has been close to 6 mths still no news no pic.

Think my menses will come soon.

dont give up!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Female Attendant

Yes, let's all jia you together! Had a friend who suddenly told me that she "win" me because she got pregnant first. But at that time I have not even started trying to concieve yet due to studies. Understand that people love to make comments but good things are worth waiting for~!!

It seems nowadays those relatives like to compare n comment on fertility, is like a trend haha, i so scared of attending family gatherings, rather stay alone n watch tv... Gig to work hard again soon, reaching my fertile period soon... May c traditional chinese medicine tis wkend

I'm sure relatives ask out of concern. Maybe not so good with the wordings. Most importantly dont't let them affect you. Why should we? Must learn to filter. There will always be such characters around so it's up to us how to handle our emotions.

I'm also considering resuming my traditional chinese medicine. Should be visiting Dr Zou at amk. Which sinseh are you visiting egg catcher?

Hi Dragontail, I gg to the tampines Dah yen medical hall first time, gg to try ovary massage today hehe

I was walking past a shop at Thomson Plaza just last week and saw a facial shop that also advertises ovary massage. The shop has been there for the longest time but now then noticed

Have fun!

Thats glad! I m a massage fan but didn't know got ovary massage, I used to go the club street traditional chinese medicine Tsui Na massage 25 club street called Oriental traditional Therapy, $78 for 1.5hrs full body n if you ask they Wil give the guan too

xia
    Somewhere peace and sweet with my loving family
    Hi all. me 27 and dear husband 28. trying to concieve ing since 5 years ago. What I have done : take lots of sinseh medicine, gone to various obygn, EWCM, BBT, take various supplements.
    What dear husband has done : varicocele ops.
    Both of us have normal weight. We dont smoke/drink/or in any medications.

So, why dear husband decided to do the ops is because the androlog discovered my dear husband has some blockage in his sperm factory and as it caused the 'two' too heaty, then his sperm left to only 400k/OAT.

after the varicocele operations, strangely, the sperms count went down to zero/ severe OAT. How come? It is supposed to increase not decrease to zero. This left us with so much questions.

My obygn suggests us to do IVF /ICSI but we still not sure. I still prefer going by natural way. Does IVF has no disadvantage for the baby as the embries are done by human's hands not god?

Hi Xia, based on my understding from doc consultation, IVF is still considered Natural Way, as it consists of your eggs and hubby's sperm to develop it, just that the process is a lab n eventually put into your womb to grow, so Is still borne both your genetics n baby will look like you or hubby in terms of looks or characteristics. It is still depends on god way whether the eggs can grow....

Worthy Lady

Xia, maybe you try giving your hubby folic acid, zinc, royal jelly, multi vitamin and Brazil nut. I have been giving that to my hubby for 2 weeks. Surprisingly my hubby have provide lots of healthy sperm. Hope this help

i just finish my iui. This round I only have 3 eggs on my right. Good new is that my hubby have a lot of healthy sperm. Hope it will have babydust soon

Female Attendant

Hello!
    I'm doing research on a project about relationships and how they are influenced during pregnancy planning.
    If you would have 5 minutes to answer my mini-survey (both for ladies and men), that would be wonderful!
    Thank you so much, and I wish all of you the best!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M3MDDW7

xia
    Tx for the encouragement dear.
    Now hubby will try the T-hormon injection, take dates+royal jelly+raisins evry night, exercise, and try to distress from work.
    Me still take blackmore conceive well gold + royal jelly.
    And ya, eat home cook food.
    Next week me and dear husband try to visit a fortune teller in kuching malaysia (which people say she is so good so could see the past life and cast away bad karmas). See if we have 贵人 or not.

just an update, visited sinseh last wkend, he just told my hubby to eat more fish maw, seafood and prescribed traditional chinese medicine morning & night ,after that I went to the ovary massage, met Karen n she mentioned to eat zhen soup, folic acid, and then tis few days, I feel some on off minor sharp pain at my womb, wil be gg again tis thurs durng ovulation day to try again...

Hihi gals, is wkend soon again, time to shop for mooncake festival!

So how was your 2nd ovary massage today eggcatcher?

Hello Dragontail, pretty good feeling to go for the massage esp after work, it reduces my gassy tummy as my digestion system not that good. The Sinseh told me I got weak stomach that cause indigestion n am humid in my body so I get sweaty palms when stress or nervous. It helps to relax my body n after that I can feel my abdomen Abit tingling pain but gone after awhile, I can feel my body system is working hard to recuperate... After that, went to a nearby bah ku teh shop to nutrition, is very warm n thick soup, Will go again next wk massage n try the herbal chicken soup! I shld ovulate tis few days based on calendar n she ask me to work hard hehe...

xia
    Ladies, i want to buy folic acid for my dear husband, what brand is the best? And as well as the royal jelly. you know, too much brand makes me pusing dont know which one is the best.

Worthy Lady

Hi Xia, I bought the folic acid 5MG at Watson the sell in a pack, the royal jelly the brand is Kordel's and Bio Zinc from black mores. Hope this can help

Worthy Lady

The review for royal jelly: Royal Jelly and Fertility | Get Pregnant with Royal Jelly best for woman n man. Buy Brazil nuts too.

xia
    May i ask what L Carnitine is for? Gynae prescribe for hubby 4 bottles and thats a lot. How to drink?