Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Eggcatcher, i rem my last cycle i ate sengkee herbal chicken mee sua and sin ming black herbal chicken with ...

Eggcatcher, i rem my last cycle i ate sengkee herbal chicken mee sua and sin ming black herbal chicken with bazhen for dinner for a couple of times a week after my menses end.

But dont overdo it as body too heaty also not good!

Good luck!

xia
    Somewhere peace and sweet with my loving family
    Thanks Tasha12. Already @watsons looking for some vits.
    I feel so sian in trying and taking all things thats to be said will improve fertility. 4 years but still no results. Guess must do everything in hardcore way now. Praying hardcore, taking vits hardcore, bd also hardcore. Haha.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Thanks Soursop, manage to buy 3packs of bazhen herbs at Chinatown, ytd just ate imperial chicken, tomorrow then try bazhen, I guess I have to try hard hard... No pain no gain!

Hi hi, is it normal to have Mense cramps after drank bazhen soup but mense have not't come yet? Tested opk positive...

Which part of cycle are you? Oh opk positive!!
    Start working hard okay

Today is Cd21, the smiley face disappeared today so I guess ovulation is over. Average cycle day is 32days. Didn't work hard tis month so can't pin high hope gg for massage later n still eating my organic Brazil nuts n bitter traditional chinese medicine.

Eggcatcher, smiley gone doesn't mean ovulation is over. It just means the LH surge is over. When was the first time in this cycle you got the smiley? I mean you could be well still fertile!

My opk was positive on Tues .

Hi dragontail, first positive smiley face is on 8sep mon night n stay constant on to 10sep wed. But only bd on 6 & 9 sep, so not sure how close we can catch the ovulation day. After that hubby fell sick, mAyb too much tonic soups haha

I always ovulate a day or two after my first positive. I think you've covered the important dates. We only bd once this cycle

Eggscatcher, now just need to keep your mind off and dont't think about the 2ww.
    I only bd twice (once before smiley, once immediately after smiley) and one last one during 2ww which i dont't think was the jackpot.

Keep cool! Be distracted by other things. Blessing will come soon!

Thanks ladies! Hope to hear good news soon! Wait until neck very long ! Can't wait to c my own baby! Hehe

Worthy Lady

Feeling sad.. My AF just came.. Means my iui fail.

Tasha12, Hugs hugs, have a good rest for good recuperation. Try again in next cycle. dont't tink so much k.

Tasha, it's a tough journey but we must learn to rise to the occasion. Go shopping and do something nice for yourself.

Dont think about trying to concieve first and have a hearty meal! When you are emotionally ready, then try again. Good luck.

Worthy Lady

Thanks all!! I will Jia you again for this coming cycle. Book for ovary massage later today. Wish me luck for this new cycle

good luck to you n all ladies out there! May Lady Luck find us soon ! Keep ourselves busy with dramas and activities to block all negative thoughts! Cheers!

Female Attendant

I used clearblue ovulation kit with smiley face last month . When you see smiley face , when do you BD? Do you BD few days after smiley face ??I BD on the night I saw smiley face and the next day evening I tested and also smiley face so BD again , AF just came .. Sigh.. dont't know what went wrong.

Female Attendant

Hi ladies, took me some courage to finally sign up as member here and post in the forum.. I always thought infertility is something shameful and embarrassing, so doesn't really talk about it but I think it's time I try to talk about it or I'll drive my SO and myself nuts..

I'm 32yr old, married 3 years and been trying to concieve for 2 years now. SO's sperm count not so great, but normal, and doc can't find anything wrong with me except I need to take clomid to stimulate ovulation.

15dp IUI now (IUI at NUH CHR).. this is my 1st IUI, finally after going through 5 cycles of clomid with no results. My SO and I have been trying for 2 years now, and it's so heartbreaking seeing all my younger colleagues, friends getting married after me, but becoming preggie within months. Worse is when they tell me it's unplanned and they're not sure to have the baby or not.

Last year when I first started clomid, I would break down every time AF turns up.. I was depressed and driving myself crazy wondering what's wrong with me. I would have uncontrollable crying fits .. I would cry and cry for hours and couldn't stop. It affected my work.

I gained a lot of weight over the past year from stress and depression, and now my colleagues (the aunties) would keep coming to ask me that they noticed I put on weight, and then give me that look and ask if I'm pregnant. Worse part is I can't even get angry, can only smile and admit I put on weight.

Sigh. It's so bad, I have to come up with all kinds of excuses to avoid all the baby showers and preggie women at work (last year there were 3, this year there're 4 in my office). And this is excluding the other baby invites from friends and family.

My mother keeps asking me to eat bai feng want everytime she sees me, asks me why I put on so much weight, hard to conceive.. asks me whether we are trying regularly, why still no baby.. that i'm not young any more and if I wait any longer I'm going to have high risk pregnancy and baby with down's syndrome... and I really dont't know what to say.

I feel like a horrible person because I think I should be happy for my friends and colleagues, but it just reminds me over and over of my own infertility and failure as a wife and daughter-in-law. And I keep telling myself there are other couples out there with bigger hurdles and problems and that my turn will come.. but it's just so hard.

How do you cope each month when AF comes??
    Last edited by dilemma; 16-09-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie15 View Post
    I used clearblue ovulation kit with smiley face last month . When you see smiley face , when do you BD? Do you BD few days after smiley face ??I BD on the night I saw smiley face and the next day evening I tested and also smiley face so BD again , AF just came .. Sigh.. dont't know what went wrong.
    hi cookie, I also using clear blue digital test kit, mine shows "flashing" smiley which indicate "high fertility" for 1st 2days, based on instruction is best to test in the morning with first urine after your longest sleep, then start to bd, the next 2days will show "Constant" smiley which indicate "Peak fertility" and smiley will appear constant for consecutive 2days to catch total 4 days best fertility of your ovulation period, so best to bd every 1 day till you c smiley face disappeared but can still bd if still got energy to catch the eggs just in case it release later than expected. just my 2 cents worth.

Hi Dilemma, Welcome to our big family! you are definitely not alone, many of us shared the same journey n there's ups & downs, hurdles n setbacks, same emotional roller coaster rides, hope we can hold hands in hands to brace the challenges and fruitful journey one day! I have read your intro basically the same story on what I went thru,
    do you try spa or massages? Sometimes is good to engage some nice hobbies or little sports to keep weight off, my weight also keep climbing up until to a point that I just forced myself to go for a short swim every wk, little stroll with my dog, sometimes massage for relaxation, short getaways, Pilates/yoga/Zumba class as it keep some loads off your mind on fertility issues. It is definitely not easy however believe that there will be little angels waiting for us when our turns come & we will cherish more than any parents.
    When i c my af come, just try to rest a lot n start to recuperate body once it is over, best time to take bai feng want, tonic soups, traditional chinese medicine, folic acid. dont't worry n think too much k, everything will go well n keep trying! Cheers!

Female Attendant

Hey hi hi... so nice to get a reply so quickly! Thanks for your kind words... I used to do yoga and go gym but after started trying to concieve, every month during the TTW I get so paranoid I dont't do those anymore cuz I'm scared working out will affect the cycle.. silly right? Just the occasional foot reflex or facial after AF comes...

Now I'm just trying not to run out and buy a hpt (again), disappointed so many times.. this time I tell myself if it is meant to be, it is meant to be ... but it's tough... how long have you been trying to concieve? What did your doc advise besides taking tonics etc?

So n I are 31 yrs old , married since end of 2011 so kind of started from 2012 onwards but kinda broke after wedding, so dragged till year 2013 to save up more $, shld b coming to 2yrs of trying, but start to realize is not as easy as we thought so we started to take multi vitamins, folic acid, traditional chinese medicine. The doc gave me clomid, my 1st cycle failed so was very depressed, tis is my 2nd cycle, waiting to c result, if not success then try to have 3rd cycle, if still fail then will have to go for SO-IUI. The doc told me my is unexplained infertility so just keep trying all kinds of methods whatever avail.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Eggscatcher83 View Post
    hi cookie, I also using clear blue digital test kit, mine shows "flashing" smiley which indicate "high fertility" for 1st 2days, based on instruction is best to test in the morning with first urine after your longest sleep, then start to bd, the next 2days will show "Constant" smiley which indicate "Peak fertility" and smiley will appear constant for consecutive 2days to catch total 4 days best fertility of your ovulation period, so best to bd every 1 day till you c smiley face disappeared but can still bd if still got energy to catch the eggs just in case it release later than expected. just my 2 cents worth.
    Thanks for your advice, left few sticks this months.. Mine is the normal test kit can test 2 days in advance only? So guess have to bd until dont't see smiley face .

Worthy Lady

Hi dilemma, all of us here went through a lot of up n down in our trying to concieve journey. I'm 35 n hubby 38. Being trying to concieve for 2 yrs still no result, on clomid , see traditional chinese medicine, go pray pray till now still waiting. I esp feel you when you mentioned that ppl arnd you are getting preggy.. some of my frnds are even expecting their no.2. And my facebook notifications are fill with new born baby pics...
    let's just support one another in this journey and i know that all of us will eventually graduate from here. Jy!!

Worthy Lady

Hi Dilemma, I'm 34 years old this year. Married in 2011. Start trying for baby in 2012. Till now still none. See doc and gynae all say both of us fine. Try second iui fail. This time my hubby sperm quality is good but yet still fail for it! In the beginning when I'm trying for baby I gain a lot of weight. But I tell myself I need to lose some. During every AF I feel depress. There a few time break down n cry. I guess this normal. Cos we feel the stress. My hubby always tell me to relax can try the next time. Although I keep telling myself dont't think dont't think but yet I'm always thinking about it. All my gf surround me all got pregnant. Sometime I will tell myself I must Jia you must have must have! But I guess that and addition stress to myself too. So now I tell myself try not to think so much just keep on trying. Jia you!! We will have babydust one day!