Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hi I’m feeling fine and my next IVF transfer will happen about 2 weeks time. Times flies and omg it’s ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hi I’m feeling fine and my next IVF transfer will happen about 2 weeks time. Times flies and omg it’s my third transfer already.

If your man has no major sperm issue, IUI could save you some “IVF agony”. My gf just announced last week that she got bfp from her first IUI.

To me, all these ART physical pain is peanut compared to the emotional and psychological part that come with it. But then, if you’ve decided on ART, then just do it and dont’t worry too much. Life’s short; take the shot. =)

Mintminer, hope the xmas season is going to be damn good one for you.

Worthy Lady

We are trying to concieve-ing!

I agree with Dragontail. The injections pain are minor as compared to the emotional stress. I hate injections n taking blood test but during Ivf, these becomes normal. But the stress n emotion at that time is too much to handle. I secretly cry for a few times as it was just too much to bear.

I think emotional stress is the worst compare to any other things.

Check with your doctor n they will advise what is the best. For me, they decide is Ivf for me.

Dragontail, for my Ivf in dec, I dont wish for much, at least got some good eggs I will be happy. Wishing you all the best in your next Ivf.

Thanks mint. Yes we just hope for one good embie that sticks! I know of someone who was so depressed she got only 2 eggs. One of them got fertilised and transfered and she got BFP! So really we shouldnt be deceived by numbers. All we need is one good one.

Hi ladies, good luck to all of you ! Jiayou!

Worthy Lady

For me I didn't do IUI this round I wanna have a break just try natural. Go for ovary massage relax. Surprisingly I ovulate early this round. Usually I ovulate on day 14 but this round I ovulate at Day 12. I only work hard on 12 & 14. Not sure should I still work hard on day 16 anot.

Tasha, just do it! hehe

Did anyone or your hubby try FertilAid?

Hi, my 2 colleagues just announced their good news & my cousin also expecting 3rd child, same age as me, so you know the kind of stress, even my mum keep nagging me on 2015 target, including all my colleagues who asked me ytd, they thought I didn't want to have kid cos usually I would brush it off like too busy so not planning yet, but as time passes by, my faith & motivation just slowly fade off and donno hw to ans them too. Sometimes, my hubby asked me about it, I just told him go adopt , cos I just dont't feel like gg for all check ups, scans & treatments anymore, it seems all the stress just fall on the women, I can only pray upcoming treatment will succeed somehow & someday....

That’s good news. Singapore needs more babies.

There will always be concerned parties probing. Can’t stop them right? So learn to filter. Go at your pace… relax ok?

Ok Dragontail, will relax n stop worrying, TGIF, will go facial & massages during wkend, counting down to blood test in mid oct n review on nov.
    The nurse told me need to take blood test to determine if my body is reacting to the Clomid n release eggs. Anyone have heard of tis ?

Yes it's to measure your progesterone level. This is determine if you did ovulate. Some do not ovulate on clomid so this test is crucial. If no ovulation, doc would not prescribe you same medication again.

Oic, thanks a lot Dragontail, lucky got ask you if not blur blur go there donno what happen haha

Worthy Lady

Yup Eggscatcher, that what i had been doing after every clomid. My 1st 2 dosage i was not reacting. onli the third dosage with meformine then it shows sign of ovulation

Hi Apple, I tink i ovulated last 2 cycles at Day 14 to 16 so I presume got reaction n AF reported accurately exactly 1month after coz usually my AF haywire one hehe sometimes 2months come once only

Hi ladies, hope you all have a great long wkend! just an update on myself, went for ovary massage on sat & bought a leg massager on sun and keep massage for whole noon, happen to see ewcm today noon, very stretchy & early at cd13 only on last month 3rd clomid, very excited as I didn't see it for last 2mths, hope there's progress soon! I also bought gold killi instant longan red dates pack, taste very nice to keep myself from drinking icey tea or coffee as I am a coffee addict. Will also test opk test tomolo morning. Hope you gals had a good rest!

Worthy Lady

Feeling sad again.. My AF just came. sigh... No luck for babydust!

Tasha luck will come when it's time!

Jia you tasha12! *hugz hugz*

Jiayou Tasha! I now in 2ww again, tink I ovulated on 8 or 9 oct, I saw & wipe a stain of fresh blood when I go toilet on 11 Oct, first time, 3days after ovulation, Then I got on off cramps for these few days, esp ytd & today, is just like Mense cramps,perhaps my AF is coming, but my estimated AF is 24 October, not sure can it be implantation bleeding? I google it n it says it is too early, tomolo gg for blood test, anyone know whether blood test can test preggy or not?

What blood test are you getting? HCG blood test? If so,being 10 days away from af,dont't you think it's way too early?

Dont read too much into symptoms. Try to relax. If Af is missed then consider the hcg blood test.

Female Attendant

Hello All!
    We are trying to concieve. I am 29, hubby 33. I have a 30-32 day cycle. This cycle I tested in Clearblue but got no smiley. Is it possible that inspite of regular cycle I do not ovulate? :-( Please suggest any tests that I can go for. Thanks :-)

Worthy Lady

Thanks all!! Will jia you again!!

Hi Dragontail, just a blood test after the 3rd cycles of Clomid to test progestrone level, got different kind of blood tests huh? Yah can't stop feeling paranoid & worrisome, tink I will get depression sooner or later, will try to relax hehe.

Hi ttcgal, ya it can be no ovulation in some cycles. Try to measure opk test kits, basal temp every morning and monitor cervical egg white scretchy muscus in morning, when the temp spike at your highest is the best time n scretchy muscus means will ovulate next 2-3days. Hope tis helps!

Female Attendant

Thanks @Eggscatcher83. Will try for 1-2 cycles more and consider consulting someone.

Ok can consider traditional chinese medicine too