Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 90 of 912 FirstFirst ... 40 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 140 190 590 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I dont splurge on branded items often. Only when I know I can get pretty good deals then I indulge. ...

I dont splurge on branded items often. Only when I know I can get pretty good deals then I indulge. Yes usa the coach is cheaper like mad. I bought many there for myself and friends. So many until I forgot what coach bags I have!

Ok I have ewcm already. Stretches more than 2inches. Opk as pictured here. This is the darkest line i ever had! Maybe i will O tomorrow or Sunday you think, based on the color of the line? I think the traditional chinese medicine ovulation powder is making me o-ing earlier. Even if I o on sunday, it is the earliest I ever got ever since I started bbt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130215_221455.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	98726  
    Last edited by Dragontail; 15-02-2013 at 11:05 PM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by happysoul View Post
    Hi all, any suggestions for foods to prefer and foods to avoid during menses so as to prepare the body for a good healthy cycle and healthy conception?
    Take evening primrose oil from day one of menses up until ovulation. Eat more walnuts (for you and your hubby). Avoid drinking too much soya bean milk for both of you cos soya bean milk contains too much estrogen - female hormones. Hubby cannot drink too much.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Question: can I use slow cooker to boil LRD tea?
    Very lazy to watch fire

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

can..i use slow cooker to cook LRD drink too and turns out fine...i also lazy to keep watching the fire...

Worthy Lady

Nice purchase dragontail!!!

And ladies, it's the weekend!!! Woohoo!!!

Dragontail nice bag and wallet!

Happysoul I would say avoid cold drinks whether its before or after menses. Take all foods in moderation though chinese sinseh will advise you to avoid cold foods. For healthy conception, do take multi vitamins and folic acids.

Imperial Concubine
    Wow Dragontail so happy tonight! Bag and wallet! Best ! Somemore o-ing...Lagi happy.

Worthy Lady

Woohoo dragontail!

Littlej, cant be help...I'm anal that I need to have wallet and bag same brand one. I know I'm weird! Haa.

Thanks girls! Actually I dont know should bd or not because sinseh says wanna do acupuncture for me next cycle. This cycle she is away on cny break. Anyway I think bd . Tonight me and hubby feel like rahbah rahbah.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Haha quick go happy happy, dont't miss the good time. BD Sun morn too cos sperms are the strongest in the mornings. Jia you!

Worthy Lady

Jiayou dragontail! Its even better to BD when both of you have the mood

Oh dragontail - go go go. Happy end to a beautiful day. Shopping, dinner, love = bliss and happiness.

Nice prada bag and wallet !! enjoy Dragontail

Wow dragontail nice bag and wallet..
    Enjoy your bd this week... Hope you will have your good news even before you start your acupuncture next cycle

oh yay new bag. send to chua chu kang pls. tyvm
    @littlehamster
    http://incomingincomingbaby.blogspot.sg/2012/12/guide-in-making-red-date-teas.html?m=1
    Last edited by quincy1986; 16-02-2013 at 08:08 AM.

Wow you girls can form a dui. Thanks for cheering me on. Hehe.

Good morning to you! Later I POAS again. If it does get very dark, then I have wronged the opk. Sorry sorry, Mr David OPK.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail
    congrats !!!!!! you will Ovulate within 12 - 36 hours after first positive.... so you can consider testing again the next day... Some women got up to 3 days of positive OPK
    better BD for consecutively 3 days after first positive O... this is what i read from the sperms meet eggs plan for ladies to conceive... good luck to you !!!

Sperm Meets Egg Plan | Two Week Wait - Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Community

Littlehamster

for my Longan red dates, i use Slow cooker to boil, and it is much more convenient for me than watching the fire too...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by happysoul View Post
    Hi all, any suggestions for foods to prefer and foods to avoid during menses so as to prepare the body for a good healthy cycle and healthy conception?
    happysoul

maybe you can check with a t.c.m. sinseh.
    my t.c.m. advised to avoid cold food and drinks.
    and to drink black sugar + red date + ginger tea during Menses... because during menses our body is cooling...
    you can start taking folic acid now since you are trying to conceive.. most ladies here took the blackmore multi-vitamins which seems good too.
    Try to sleep early everyday and wear socks to sleep... good luck !!

remember aphrodisiacs, supplements etc takes some time to take effect

@ TVH, superwomancqy, faithmummy - thank you for your suggestions

I completely agree regarding the consumption of soya milk. It affects directly the harmones personally in my case. When I consume it just for two days or so, it delays my menses by 2-3 days..have experienced few times already..now that we are planning to trying to concieve, I am going to stop it altogether..luckily my hubby doesn't like soya milk, so no issues on his side for soya milk..

I bought walnuts after reading on this forum that it is good for trying to concieve . Me and my hubby both love walnuts so trying to concieve is a good and a happy reason to have it frequently.. just for info, I bought walnuts from Mustafa, it costs around $22-23 for 1 kg packet..

I am taking folic acid and calcium + vitamin d3 supplement since 1.5 months..after I finish my current stock, I am planning to shift to Blackmores..

I am of Indian origin so the whole concept of traditional chinese medicine is quite new and interesting for me..but I can relate to all the info as in India also there is 'Ayurveda' which is traditional herbal medication..

Is it ok to drink the gold kili red dates tea coz I am hearing about the red date tea for the first time on this forum only so not sure how to do it.
    I also bought raw red dates to consume just like that, heard that it is good for haemoglobin level, also pomegranate too is good for it..

Have a nice weekend ladies!!

Worthy Lady

happysoul

i am not too sure about gold kili red dates tea... but i think it is an instant red dates tea, right?
    for me i preferred to drink the freshly brew one... (with dried red dates, black sugar and old ginger during menses)
    however heard from some sisters here mentioned that if your body is of the heaty type, better not take the tea too frequently.
    but my t.c.m mentioned before since our body is cooling during menses, we can drink it during the period.

oh walnuts is good especially for guys' troops hehe
    for gals, they are good for smoothening the "Qi" flow in your body
    good luck to you !!!!

My hubby said there's no such thing as dragonfruit red flesh :/ where to find ladies ??

Mrs AF is here, new cycle for me today. I think I'll add EPO from today.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I have tried the goldkili instant lrd tea. It tastes very artificial. I personally dont't like it as it tastes like syrup water. I still prefer boiling it.

Tricky, my hubby got it from ntuc last month. Maybe it is seasonal...not to sure also...can try other supermarkets if they have?

@ faithmummy

Noted regarding the instant red dates tea..
    As far as I know about my body, it is not that heaty type..Let me see if I can try to make it myself fresh..

Regarding the cold drinks, my throat is very sensitive so I dont't drink soft drinks probably just once or twice in a month..I dont't drink coffee or tea too, milo is my potion even ice milo I always order less ice and finish it soon..at office, i always have hot milo..
    But whenever I have milk at home, I prefer the cold one from the carton out of the fridge than the warm one so I guess need to see if I can have it at room temperature from now on..

@tricky
    yes there is.
    if you dont mind, go wet market ask from uncle/auntie they will sell you. otherwise it may not be in season.