Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; dear mummies, lately feeling itchy down below, how to get rid of it ?...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

dear mummies, lately feeling itchy down below, how to get rid of it ?

Hi happy lady, is better to post your qns in Year 2015 mummy forum not here thanks

Thanks eggscatcher, for highlighting that.

happy lady, most of us here can't really help on answering that question. Hope you'll get some on the relevant threads.

soursop, I always agree on your first statement.

The time is coming very soon for you. Can't believe how time flies when you said you've bfped and now popping soon. I wish you smooth delivery and super sleepless nights begin hee.

Worthy Lady

OK, thanks all for your advice too.

Female Attendant

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, looking for tips and sharing on how to conceive.
    I have just got married in June last year and now seriously attempting to make a baby as I'm already past 35. Will be happy to hear any success stories and chart my journey along with the ladies that are also trying I'm embarking on the BBT method this month, and also seeing my gynae next week for my annual body checkup. Pray hard that the preparation will be smooth!

Welcome cutepanda, good luck!

Is it your blood test tomorrow eggscatcher?

Yes but my AF just reported so can skip , sigh heart pain $$$ gone, not sure next round shld try continue IUI or go straight to IVF headache

Sorry to hear that eggscatcher. But hopefully this may be a bit of comfort that not many ladies succeed from first iui or even ivf. Mostly are through perserverance.

Will there be a review with your doc? Discuss your option with him again. Your man’s SA result is relatively good?

Ya too bad, life still goes on, mus see open , stomach so pain until I stay in office until 7pm to climb out from the toilet. The review will be next month February, SA shld b ok but not sure why not succeed, sigh. Anyway tink the guy dont't understd how Cham we ladies are, told my dear husband how miserable I feel, he say can try IVF, I really dont't tink my body can take it :x

Sayang sayang eggscatcher83...i knw hw you felt as i have undergo 2 times of failed so-iui and 1 so-iui which i gv up halfway due to polyps... i knw it's a tough journey but dont gv up...you have my moral support...

Thanks Yukki for comforting words, hugz hugz, we Jiayou together, hope one day we will enjoy our fruits of labor soon

Yes let's jia you together eggscatcher83! Meanwhile, will you be resting a cycle before deciding on nxt step?

my nxt review is on mid feb, so will rest for 1 to 2 mths before doc decide next appt of treatment, during tis period will try natural first. abit scared but if drag too long aso worry more probs.

Ooooo...just relax your mind for now...
    Me also now trying natural before embark on ivf...

Looking forward to holidays, plan to destress and reward our poor bodies

Female Attendant

Hi Eggscatcher,

What is SA?

Hi everyone, can give me some advise... hubby doesnt want to go sperm count test... how can i convince him? so sad.. he refuse to talk about the topic at all, though i'm pretty sure the issue is with me but the doctor also seems like only interested to find out about him :/

My scope scan came out clear, tried 3 cycle of clomid last year but no result as well. Bloodtest also ok for me. I hear IVF is really painful with the hormones jabs and stuffs . I didnt know IUI is also painful... either way we try, we still need hubby to test sperm right?

Firstly, welcome here sassie.

SA = sperm analysis. It's that test that your other half is avoiding to talk about.

Next, I wanna comment that there's no way you or anyone can tell that the issues evolve around you and not him, without having him to do the SA. Can I know why you conclude that the issue may lie on you and not other factor/s?

to me, it's not at all important where or who is the issue on trying to concieve. This is a joint journey...most importantly you both as a couple go through it together. Focus on tackling the issues as one. When I first told my hubby about the SA, he was skeptical. Not because he was wary if there could be an underlying issue. But more like ego. Like why must I put my precious under scrutiny. But of course in the end, he agrees all is neccesary.

There must be a reason the doc wants him to do SA. I hope you can sit him down and explain SA is not all all scary. He has to remove his mental block if trying for a child is both your common goal. Can't be you alone doing all the tests and not him (like just ONE test?).

There is not even a point to do IUI If he doesn't even do SA. If his SA result is weak, doc won't suggest IUI. But IVF is ok. And no, IUI/IVF is not that scary nor painful. Where did you read that from?

you mentioned scope scan....is it HSG?

Female Attendant

Hello ladies, anyone knows a good andrologist in SG dealing with male fertility issues? My reports are normal but his SA report has low motility and poor morphology (very good count though). Doc suggests a second SA after 3 months. Meanwhile I want him to consult an andrologist. Any help appreciated. :-)

Female Attendant

Yes it's ego and possibly worried? I think issue with me because my cycle is between 65 to 95days... I forgot the technical name, it was done at a gynae and a blood test at the same time..

If he has bad SA(which we hope not), even if you have perfect cycle, there are still big challenges on trying to concieve.

You may like to check if your scan was called HSG. HSG helps to see if your Fallopian tubes are blocked. I feel this is one of the more important tests to do.

Hi Sassie, typically dont't tink guys like to take SA test as it challenge their manhood and ego, slowly do give him some time to consider & understd tis Is just part of family planning body checkup. Both parents shld have responsibility in taking charge their own health and to ensure baby's good health in trying to concieve journey. IUI not pain just emotional stress during 2WW. GL!

Worthy Lady

We are trying to concieve-ing!

All man are like that one, cannot put down their face. I just came back from holiday n it hit my ovulation day but husband make me walk so much every day that I have no energy to do baby dance. Seems like natural trying is not possible, better prepare n try for 2nd Ivf.

I guess since have made up mind on ivf then dont't stress too much on natural trying to concieve. Let nature takes its course while waiting for ivf to start.

Where did you go mint?