Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 905 of 912 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 LastLast
Results 22,601 to 22,625 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; O, I went Taiwan. Work going to be busy for the next few months. I told my boss once the ...

Worthy Lady

O, I went Taiwan. Work going to be busy for the next few months. I told my boss once the new system starts, I will disappear for HL.

Female Attendant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hi mintminer, did you told your boss why you taking HL? I'm not sure how to break the news to my boss cos my boss sure jump to find someone backup me, I may need to work from home during the 2wk HL.

Worthy Lady

Yar, I told my female boss n a few colleagues nog course hr when I went for Ivf last year. So they already know I got for a second one last dec but due to some rearrangement I will be going in March instead so just nice in time to finish sap before I go off. I may also have to support from home but minimum.

Mintminer, Glad to hear that you have very supportive work team, just thinking if i shld be honest with everything or just need to give a brief reason to my boss, later my boss very over react n my whole depart sure know, anyway, when the time comes, just have to go with the flow. wow looking back, we have come so far together...

Worthy Lady

Today my cmpy retrench 5 person n everyone was badly affected by it as our office is small. I was not affected by it. Actually I feel like leaving the company even before this incident. The only good thing about this company is that the pregnacy rate is very high. For the past 2 yrs, got 3 pregnant n now got one more. I hope that baton will pass to me soon.

My department alone had 6pp given birth, though is only 12pax, is like Donno when is my turn, so demoralizing, anyway just want to have a good rest first then go n try again.
    there's a nice quote to share with you, if you want something you never had, you have to do something never done before. Jiayou together k tgif baby dancing again haha

Worthy Lady

Morning Ladies!! How are you all doing? I went to see Dr Tan HH last week. He say I can try natural for 3 months is there no good news I have to do Ivf... He say although he manage to clear the blockage of my tube but my tube are not that healthy. I really hope i can get baby dust by natural form.

Hi Tasha, I gg on cruise tis wkend on my way now, Jiayou and relax. TGIF

Worthy Lady

Hi everyone, I am new here. Can I ask you girls if it is normal to have dark brown discharge (2 weeks past menses)? I had it for 2 days, its very little - come n goes but I am dead worry. Anyone has similar encounter?

Can I also enquire if anyone has done IUI here? Thinking to try but not sure private or public is better

Worthy Lady

Hi everyone, I am new here. Can I ask you girls if it is normal to have dark brown discharge (2 weeks past menses)? I had it for 2 days, its very little - come n goes but I am dead worry. Anyone has similar encounter?

Can I also enquire if anyone has done IUI here? Thinking to try but not sure private or public is better

Worthy Lady

Thanks Eggcatcher. Have a good break.

hi Lovesbaby, I think you better see a gynea. Never happen to me before. By the way, have you go for a woman check up? I did mine iui at private. But my gynea never ask me do HSG that time. Who know my Fallopian tubes are block. So my suggestion you go for full check up.

Worthy Lady

Hi Tasha, thanks for your reply. Yes I will visit a Gynac probably next week. And since IUI cannot be deducted by Medisave, I will probably do it with private Gynac. Mind to share your IUI process? Was it veryyyyy painful? :/ Did you strike the first time?

Worthy Lady

Hi Lovesbaby, my iui no successful cos my both my Fallopian tubes are block. My previous gynea did not ask me to do a HSG test as I did pregnant before when I'm a teenage. But went through an abortion. After 2 no successful iui I went to see a fertility Doc. Once he scan he found out my tube is block.
    For the iui you need to go for Day 2 or Day 4 scan during period time doc will give you clomid pill to day on day 2. Then Day 14 go back to do iui. Is not that painful. just after that you will feel cramp. Hope it help.

Worthy Lady

Tasha, sorry to hear that but dont worry I m sure one very soon you will have a rainbow baby. My friend has only side one side of the Fallopian tube and after operation, she was pregnant! Hence, if it's meant to be, it will be. sorry to ask but the usual scan would not be able to know if the Fallopian tube is blocked? Appreciate your sharing on Iui process.

Worthy Lady

Normal scan might not be able to tell. Even the gynea saw something they will still ask you to do HSG to confirm. Have you had a gynea that you always go to? I believe they will ask you to do some blood test. Now I'm see gynea at kk. Cos he is the one do the surgery for me.

Knock knock, any happy stories to share?

Hello Ladies, Wish you all Happy Chinese New Year in advance, no good news yet from me, just had an doc review today, may embark on Ivf journey tis may, not really sure on the fresh n frozen terms, saw the word Antagoist and Ivf + ICSIon the form, may Google it later.

Eggscatcher, all these terms will come into light in time to come. Meantime just relax and enjoy the cny.

Worthy Lady

I wish I can get good news for this Chinese new year. If not I got to see Dr Tan HH for ivf .
    Dragontail you have any good news yet?

Yes I have good news! Is that I'm still alive and kicking. Hee.

6dpo today. Waiting for new year to come....so that it will be over soon as I dont't fancy cny....except for the off days

Worthy Lady

Hope we all strike babydust!! I'm so looking forward for cny to come. Cos I heading for a holiday! ����

Can I check if anyone know which CD can I visit a gynae to find out if ovulation is taking place? Been using opk for 2 cycles doesn't seem to detect

hello praying hard, you can try to call when your AF report and usually go around CD11 onwards to CD18, need to count/record average cycle day?

Hi eggcatcher, thanks. I called the gynae and was told to come in on cd16