Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 907 of 912 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,675 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by prayinghard Hihi faithmummy, are you back to visit Dr su? I rem you visited Dr su for ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    Hihi faithmummy, are you back to visit Dr su? I rem you visited Dr su for your no 1. Here seem to be very quiet. dont know where are the rest like dragontail they all sigh
    Hey prayinghard, how are you? Yes yes i still visit Dr Su whenever i can but not every month due to busy schedule...how about you?? In a way , they MIA is considered a good thing, it might mean good news coming.

Oh ya, missing equal good news for them hopefully. Me also back to traditional chinese medicine but not Dr Su as really cannot afford to wait so long. So change to another traditional chinese medicine

Worthy Lady

prayinghard, I wish you all the best... hope to hear good news from you soon
    I love hearing good news from friends around me who are TTCing
    Hope both of us can be 2016 mummies

which traditional chinese medicine you seeing now?

I am seeing Dr xu at kwang but also not consistent as really busy. Stress and sad to experience the same things again every month. Seeing other mummy like so easy conceive after their first baby really very envy them

Worthy Lady

prayinghard. I believe you will get your baby soon !
    dont't fret, continue to stay positive....
    I feel that sometime meditation might help..... you can try..

Hi ladies, just had my first iVF done on June period, was busy recovering from OHSS, unable to eat at all for 1 wk, now in 2ww, trying to relax my mind and wrote a blog on our journey, extracted 21eggs, fertilized 7 with icsi, transferred 2, Grade 4&5 (4cells), another 2 May get to freeze. After ET, went for 2x acupuncture. Is a waiting game...

Eggscatcher, we are all here waiting with you. Occupied yourself on other things and this wait will pass by easily. Praying hard for you.

Anyone here try thong chai or zhong hwa medical before? Are they effective?

Hi praying hard, I tried Thong chai for 1yr before in year 2013, tried ate med and quite effective to regulate my cycle, however my hubby side like not much improvement. We stopped due to the sinseh kept asking us to visit every week during wkday onky and we dont't have many leaves to use. Tired to keep brewing the med and very long waiting n traveling time.

Eggcatcher, I also scare the waiting period but is it true that is free whenever you visit them? I check the internet says they need to see our report and must be infertility for at least 2 years. So if less than 2 years they won't attend to us?

Hi prayinghard, yes is free due to charity purposes, they have a donation box which you can donate at any amount you like. I dont't have report that shows infertility for 2yrs, I only say verbally around 2yrs trying natural but to no avail and hope to Tio our bodies while trying.

I think I will stick with my current one first and see how. I know I am too impatient with the disappointment and somehow feel demoralized.

Worthy Lady

Eggcatcher, all the best to your IVF!! I just had two friends who happened to be successful in IVF last year, and coincidently both of them delivered boy girl twins in the same month..... really a big coincidence and I am very very happy for them...

Prayinghard, may all of us be 2016 mummies!

Female Attendant

Hi ladies, I'm currently visiting Dr Loh from Thong Chai. Started seeing her since May this yr. However I went overseas and was sick subsequently, so not too sure the medications work. But she quite good and detailed. Will patiently explain all your queries and will even prescribe medication if you r sick. But then, it's long waiting time esp during sat. Best to go on Friday, not much patients.��

Wanna ask yall experience ladies.. I'm usually quite regular with my period- 30 days cycle. My last period came on 1 June and I fell sick on 3, 4 and 11 June (high fever after returning fm overseas). My husband and I trying to concieve around the O'day (around CD13 - 17) but apparently the OPK test line was not clear within that few days. I started having EWCM again on CD22 all the way till CD35 (5 July). Do yall experience such a long period of EWCM? And Was having bad headache and backache during these period. I tried testing fr ovulation on CD22 and I can't really tell I'm O. My period supposed to due on 29 June but till today it have not't come. *cross my finger. I did the preg test on 4 July but it's negative. Not too sure is it bcoz my O' day has been delayed..��

hi Vickypinky, ya can go nearby take lunch first while waiting for your Q to arrive at Thong chai, also quite pack in wkdays.

based on my own exp, usually my ECWM last only 2 to 3days only, and seldom see it when I fall sick an dry very, sickness esp fever will cause my cycle to b delayed.
    you can test it after missed AF (by 10 days late) for HPT test to show accurate result. Good luck to you! Jiayou!

Female Attendant

Thanks Eggscatcher!!
    It's quite disheartening when the AF is here. trying to concieve for 2 yrs plus and no good news. Tried seeing western and Chinese practitioners and even changing of fengshui. Basically, what ever can think of, just try

Jia you too Eggscatcher. Rest more and hope to hear good news from you!

Hi Vickypinky, no good news sigh, failed my ivf, Gg for FET on Sept, heartbroken, tink it didn't inplant though is good grades embryos. Headache... Let fate decide.. you also mus Jiayou!

Eggscatcher, hugs dont't be discouraged. Rest for awhile and try naturally
    Who knows maybe before your FET in Sep, you strike naturally.

Vickypinky, I can understand your feeling. I also spend a lot on feng shui things. Sigh

Hi Prayinghard, how ar you? So quiet lately here, I m back again for this trying to concieve journey after some mental rest. I m Under traditional chinese medicine med n acupuncture & self tummy massage with lemongrass oil every nite...ate pineapples core n kiwi for implantation food, not sure whether got help or not just trying.

Hihi eggscatcher, ya here very quiet I everyday come in and check no new message. I am also on traditional chinese medicine and acupuncture. I only heard of pineapple core but didn't know kiwi plays the same things. I will try. Today is my cd 7. Next week will start opk to see if I got ovulate.

Hihi Prayinghard, today is my Cd2, AF just reported, gg to start medication for FEt next wk, let's Jiayou again . Sometimes I also visited another forum, are you trying natural ?

Hi Ladies~ i am trying to concieve for the 8th months now. Currently on chinese medication to regulate my menses, but for the last two months the flow is so weird like SO LITTLE on the 1st & 2nd days which is not usual. Wondering why~ sigh! Not really trustable on my current chinese doc, as he is quite old man n he is not answerin my question at all. My mum told me woman doc would be better, as woman understand woman mah ?
    Is Thong Chai good? Eggcatcher & Prayinghard? the medication is meant for tiao menses or also tiao body for preparing preg? care to share?

Hi angeliasjl, in my opinion, thong chai is good and base on donations, any amt you are comfy, the med I ate before for 9mths n seems good too just that you need to brew it, typical waiting hours is 1-2hrs for Wkdays n need to make appt for Sat in advance for 2-4wks. I tracked the bbt before but haywire trend but Sinseh is able to pinpoint the chart as when I ovulate n prescribe the Chinese med based on my body's conditions.

Hi Eggcatcher,is it call Thong Chai Medical Institution? I saw from the website, two outlet at AMK & Sengkang. Oh wow 2 to 4 wks advance is a long wait.. haha!

Female Attendant

Hi ladies, hubby and I were planning to go for IVF and went for consultation with Dr Stephen Chew (NUH). He advised us to go for IUI first, as my hubby's SA is fine and I passed my fertility checks too. Our main problem could be being overweight. I have been trying to lose weight and it's losing really slowly... Dr advised me to lose more as being overweight is one factor that might have affected our conceiving.

So anyway, I am put on tamoxifen and having my scan next week to see if I'm ready for the procedure. Really praying hard that my follicles will be good enough.

It seems like success stories of IUI is few and far between... been trying to scroll through the forum to find. :|
    Eggscatcher83 likes this.

Eggcatcher, good luck to your FET next week. Have a relax mind now. Yup I am trying naturally.

Ristymisty, I tried twice IUI in 2012 but not successful. you need to have a relax mind..there are real example that success on first attempt