Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 910 of 912 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 LastLast
Results 22,726 to 22,750 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; this is my fertile week. wish me luck hehe. but i drank 2 cups of caffeinated drinks today. save me ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

this is my fertile week.
    wish me luck hehe.
    but i drank 2 cups of caffeinated drinks today.
    save me from this addiction.

my body has been feeling funny too.
    after bd i got cramps. like menstrual cramps.
    but i think its not possible for me to feel whatever that is going on inside me.

Ok, wish you luck and this will be your month k. My hubby already 37. Me 32.#1 is boy but took us 2 mc and then come after 3 years of trying. Hope #2 dont need to go through the same again

Female Attendant

Hi me and my guy both were trying to concieve. I'm 21 and he is 27, we had been trying for 6months but no luck. Im on Blackmore conceive well gold and he's on Blackmore men performance. Any tips for us ?

6 months still early.
    continue trying. you both are so young.
    you and your guy continue taking your multi vitamins.

i am counting down to the end of my 2ww. i hope all goes well.

Just had a tarot reading and gotta know that me and my hubby will be difficult in getting pregnant for the second one. Is our fate and we just need to accept it. Am very very sad now.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    Just had a tarot reading and gotta know that me and my hubby will be difficult in getting pregnant for the second one. Is our fate and we just need to accept it. Am very very sad now.
    dont't be sad prayinghard. It's just a tarot card reading. Last time I also went for some famous fortune tellers and they said will have very soon. But waited till now, which is 1 yr already, still no news. Have faith in yourself and your hubby ��

haha you really go for everything.
    even tarot.

Vickypinky, but she was being introduce by my friend whom says she been helping people for over 10years very accurate.

Quincy, ya I really can go for anything. But now make myself even more depressed sigh

Vickypinky, but she was being introduce by my friend whom says she been helping people for over 10years very accurate.

Quincy, ya I really can go for anything. But now make myself even more depressed sigh
    hahaha.
    actually my hubby has also been to fortune telling before.
    the person told him he will have 2 children.
    now he got 1 boy.
    not sure 2nd one from where hHahaha

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    hahaha.
    actually my hubby has also been to fortune telling before.
    the person told him he will have 2 children.
    now he got 1 boy.
    not sure 2nd one from where hHahaha
    It means you will be pregnant soon with your second one: )

Female Attendant

Just tested this morning and I got a bfp ! Was trying real hard for the past 6months. And decided to take on blackmores conceive well supplement. With the help of Blackmore I conceive within that month ! I did went to zhu sheng niang niang and pray and took the red egg to eat with my hub. Ladies out there jiayou!
    quincy1986 likes this.

Female Attendant

IC.. I truly understand you. We can really go for anything and whatever to help us in anyway.

Female Attendant

ln nc nh bắt con g no ..........................!!!!

Worthy Lady

hi how is everyone? I am back
    prayinghard, dont't get dejected.
    Readings might sometimes change every few months, even if she say it is difficult for you, it does not mean impossible , there is still a possibility
    prayinghard and Eggscatcher83 like this.

Hello Ladies just some updates, tis wk af I started on Femara, gg to try for 2 cycles first, ate many multi vitamins, to boost egg quality hope it helps...both husband & I are 32, trying for 3yrs already but sadly no luck, recently doc say I may have Pcos as I got very irregular period, but I got no cyst , anyone have tis prob?

Female Attendant

Hi Eggcatcher83,

We are so similar! I'm 31 and dear husband is 34. We also have been trying for 2 years+. I think this past year have been my most depressive period. I have PCOS and I'm now on my TWW from my 2nd SO-IUI. dont't have much hope again as dear husband sperm count was low.

Guess I'm out this year. Hubby flu and cough this month super weak then next month festive month he is super busy. Sob sob gotta restart again on Jan then sob sob

Quote Originally Posted by summervine View Post
    Hi Eggcatcher83,

We are so similar! I'm 31 and dear husband is 34. We also have been trying for 2 years+. I think this past year have been my most depressive period. I have PCOS and I'm now on my TWW from my 2nd SO-IUI. dont't have much hope again as dear husband sperm count was low.
    hi summervine, i have went tru 3 months of clomid, soiui 1x 2014, 1x IVF in June 2015, recent fet sep 2015, all failed, traditional chinese medicine for 2yrs, acupunture for 4mths, 10months of massage, trying fermara, may start 2nd fresh on Jan 2016, ate a lot of multivitamins n exercise a lot, esp for Pcos cases... Sometimes I have come to terms that if all failed, I will accept to be childless...dont't give up, is a tough journey... I understd how you feel, hugs...perseverence is key...

Female Attendant

Eggscatcher83, you're strong. I must learn to be like you. I am recommended by my doctor to do IVF if this round of SO-IUI fails. I couldn't stop crying because never ever did I foresee we will come to such a stage. Is IVF a scary and painful process? What's FET? I did Fermara with IUI. Had good sized follicles but hubby's specimen was not so good. Just started seeing a traditional chinese medicine but I understand traditional chinese medicine is a very long treatment. I now avoid baby showers, pregnant friends and even Facebook. I think I'm going psycho. haha. Good that you're starting another cycle. A new cycle is a new hope!

Hi Summervine, hugs, crying is a form of let go pain and helplessness, be kind to yourself & husband. Fet is frozen embryos transfer, collected the eggs after my 1st fresh cycle n froze it however it didn't succeed, IVF is not scary, diff bodies react differently, preferbly is try all means of natural or med, IVF is last resort n more invasive, need to tune your body to the best optimal condition for womb & sperm conditions. My hubby ate a lot of supplements from Iherb until he say liver hurts so I told him we have to stop one day if our health is at risk or pose dangers to our health. There's a limit tolerance to what we can do. I think I have overcome the stage whereby how to face relatives, colleagues and friends as all preggy even those married after me, for those married same time as me already 2nd/3rd kids, often the topics we couldn't share anymore, as they only share with pp with kids but I have see open and accept it...Nowsadays pp like to compare with one another like kids, dont't fall into the trap due to society pressure and is not easy, time will heal and make us stronger. I try to use this time to travel and enjoy couple time...Saving up is also crucial for our budget so we can keep trying...

Female Attendant

yup! I truly agree. We can try everything but definitely not when our health is at risk. Thanks very much for the encouragement and advice. I really needed it. I need to think hard if I wanna embark on this ivf journey. Sigh..

Eggcatcher, I really feel you are very strong minded and positive. I am not able to be like you. I am also surrounded with many with 2nd/3rd pregnancy whose first is younger than mine. Often I also can't face them and was very very envy their fertile body. I am not trying to compare or what but like what you mention it's really a society pressure. I am totally ashamed of myself after heard of what you been through. You are a brave and positive woman. I hope my thinking can be as positive as you. And I'm sure you will be blessed with a miracle soon too

Hi ladies, tis few days I felt very moody n emotional, after taken the fermara med, my colleagues aso realized I m not my usual self, my new boss aso kept give me a lot of stress and I quarrel with him, tis yr my performance review sure gone case, I not sure if I can tolerate till my 2nd fresh IVF...I really feel like throwing letter but keep endure for almost 5yrs cos I hope one day I can start my family, sigh I tink I m too tired to continue tis job anymore...sorry ranting out my worries here...

i am emo too.
    af is coming tomorrow.
    i just went toilet.
    seems like af is showing itself real soon
    Last edited by quincy1986; 25-11-2015 at 05:34 PM.