hi, a box is 40 or 50pcs?
This is a discussion on ** Affordable and Durable breastmilk storage bags within the Breastfeeding Mothers Support Group forum, part of the MummySG Special Group category; Hi Mummies, For those who have been contacting me with regards to the cookies, you will have known that I ...
For those who have been contacting me with regards to the cookies, you will have known that I was in the midst of getting a breastmilk storage bag distributorship. So great news, I have just gotten the sole distributorship!
One of the most affordable and durable breastmilk bags!!!
Special Price of $15.00 per box of 50 bags, usual price: $25
~ Hurry Promotions whilst stocks last ~
Free Delivery Via Normal Mail to all Singapore addresses
Marinda Breastmilk storage bage is made form 100% BPA Free plastic and has been designed neatly to support breastfeeding mother.
- Double zip closure and tamper-evident safety seal.
- Specially designed for self-standing.
- Specially designed with convenient pour spout for transferring milk into a bottle
- Bags can be stored flat in the freezer, taking up less space and making them easier to thaw
- Double zip closure and tamper-evident safety seal
- Printing from water based color which is safer comparing to other chemical printing ink.
- Made from thicker plastic comparing other breastmilk storage helps eliminating leakage problem.
- All bags have been pre-sterilized for maximum hygiene.
- Contains : 40 pcs. / pack
Email your order to email@example.com or call/sms Min @ 9072 3098
As usual, I will ask some of my lovely mummies to try out my products before spreading the words, and these are some of the feedback / pictures that they have kindly given.
From Mummy Joy:
I really think these bags are one of the best ones out there. Being so precious, we always worry about leakages (which they dont't) and spillage (so much easier compared to some other brands that I've used previously!) And honestly... they are so affordable! Really worth using them.
From Mummy Adeline:
Great stuff! Thick plastic, and bags stand up on their own quite well. Zipper of course is secure, and freezes well flat.
From Mummy Josie:
Took a picture of how my freezer now looks like. Really like dealing with Min, who is helpful and tries to deliver my orders as soon as possible. Maybe also because she's a breastfeeding mummy herself, so it's easier to speak to her. The bags are really affordable, comparing to Pigeon (which I was using beforehand). Imagine how much I have saved after she introduced this to me. Definitely will continue my orders from her!
hi, a box is 40 or 50pcs?
a box is 40pcs. Thanks!
how much a box? y top page stated $15 (50 bag)?
Apologies. There is some typo error.
It will be 40pcs per box, at $15 per box.
Hi, how much ml can it contains?
it it will be 7 ounces, around 210ml