Then, I remember the first season of Glee, "Hell-O". The question is the theme of "Hell-O" is "Hello" or "hell?" Glee DVD It 'hard to say.

Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn (Cory Monteith) struggles to make his work a new relationship. Finn realizes too late that he wants to be with Rachel, she meets and falls for Jesse St. James Smallville DVD (Tony winner Jonathan Groff). Jesse is really the star of rival Glee Club, Vocal Adrenaline, causing discomfort between Rachel and her other group members. Will (Matthew Morrison) to speak with coach Jesse, Shelby Corcoran (Idina Menzel, Rent, Wicked), and soon discovers that it's so hard with Emma (Jayma Mays), as I like to believe.

Musically, "Hell-O" is interesting because every performance Pretty Little Liars DVD is great and adds to the story, but none stand out as requiring reductions in the discussion to dissect. They are simple, and fits with the title of the episode. "Gives You Hell" is a personal favorite, but "Hello" "Hello Again", "Hello, Goodbye" and "Hello, I love you" not only share similar titles, but they are all the musical numbers solid. "Highway to Hell" is sung by Vocal Adrenaline, it is not necessary to fit the theme. Although this is a kind of a little more subtle.

Two long-dormant grass connections are not even up and running House MD DVD , "Hell-O". It's not fair that the strings glee of the spectators has 13 episodes, in which the two couples who can not just be together, only to break them after less than one episode. Finn and Rachel have a long way to happiness, of course, as well as Emma and Will. "Hell-O" is probably too early to finish things happily Supernatural DVD , is torque. But then, because even groped a couple of four-up, and then destroy them so fast? Leave a feeling of great disappointment.