This is a discussion on Lactation cookies bake by International Board Certified Lactation consultant. within the Breastfeeding Mothers Support Group forum, part of the MummySG Special Group category; Introducing our Lactation cookies. Milk N Cookies. NOW : $ 20 Usual Price : $ 22.90 *Self collection at tampines ...
Introducing our Lactation cookies.
Milk N Cookies.
NOW : $ 20
Usual Price : $ 22.90
*Self collection at tampines or by courier $ 6 for 1 - 5 boxes
100% homemade and it's halal.
Bake by Julianna Lim Abdullah
We've great feedback :-)
5 different flavours available.
Double Chocolate Chips with Walnuts
Original Chocolate Chips with Nuts
Moringa Cranberries with cashew
Orange Poppy Seed with almond
Durian, Red Dates with Cashew
Packed in a box of 14 large palm size cookies.
- Use galactogogue ingredients that promote breastmilk production as well as boost milk supply and introduce essential nutrients into breastmilk
- By adding functional ingredients like oats, Brewer's yeast, fenugreek and flaxseeds, these yummylicious cookies provide you with a good source of protein, vitamin B complex especially vitamin B12, iron and potassium.
- Use nutritious organic oats as one of the main ingredients that contain protein, vitamins, minerals, fibre and some essential trace elements which support the metabolism of fats, help to lower cholesterol and maintain a healthy blood pressure
- Flaxseed which is high in fibre contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is partially converted into the omega-3 fatty acids, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) in the body. Omega 3 fatty acids are crucial to baby's brain development. Research has shown that it has anti-cancer properties
- Brewer's yeast is low in calories, it contains a lot of protein - the most important building block of the body. It's a very rich source of nutrients including minerals such as chromium and vitamins such as B vitamins.
- Nuts play a role in reducing the risk of heart disease, according to a Harvard review. That's because nuts may help reduce LDL cholesterol and incorporate a dose of heart-healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat and fiber, which has a heart-protective effect.
- Also enjoyed and good for dads, kids and all cookie lovers alike
- Caution: Fenugreek appears to slow absorption of sugars in the stomach and stimulate insulin. People who have low blood sugar should take in moderation.