Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Milk Bags Questions

This is a discussion on Milk Bags Questions within the Breastfeeding Mothers Support Group forum, part of the MummySG Special Group category; Originally Posted by bubbybub Hi Camom, does the lansinoh bags have a flap that can open up further at the ...

Re: Milk Bags Questions

Quote Originally Posted by bubbybub View Post
    Hi Camom,

does the lansinoh bags have a flap that can open up further at the bottom? Cos medela ones have. Once opened up the milk bags will not be totally flat. Meaning it will not be proportioned so i find it hard to make them lie flat properly...hope you get what i mean!
    Do you mean if they can stand n has a flap like those shopping bags? If yes, ya, that's present.

Female Attendant
    Re: Milk Bags Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Callie View Post
    Would like to ask mummies who expressed their breast milk and put it in the milk bag some question.

When you freeze it, you let the milk bag "stand" or "lie down"?

And what brand of milk bags do you use? I'm currently using Lansinoh and find it quite okay. have not't try the lying position for it yet and wonder if it's okay.
    Sometimes I put them flat, sometimes I put them standing, depending on whichever gives me more space for storage.
    dont think it is an issue if you are concerned about the effects on breast milk. JUst be sure that your milk bags are sealed tight to prevent leaking when you put them lying down, but for hygiene and safety purposes, seal them tight no matter what.

So far I think Pigeon's milk bags are the best among all that I have tried.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2