1) Usually 4 wks 5 days should be able to do 3 hr interval instead of 1.5hr unless it is during growth spurts. More on growth spurts here: kellymom.com :: Growth spurts
2) Your milk flow is good when your child has enough wet diapers a day (6-8 wet heavy diapers) and putting on weight.
3) Babies tend to take your nipple as a soother because it is comfortable when you cuddle. Some people use the pacifier to replace. Some will just give in. I let my son cry it out... He usually gives up in 5 minutes.
4) I pump when my breasts still feel full after a feed. I dont't pump in between feeds.
5) I let my son take 1 feed by the bottle. He is fed with EBM. My husband will take that feed while I sleep for a straight 5 hours. I try to make sure my baby has a full feed before stopping to make sure that he is not hungry and will not cry every hr unless it is during growth spurts.
6) Babies will learn to sleep thru when they are ready.