1. I breast feed my newborn every 3 hour or when she is hungry.
2. I'll always breast feed baby girl first then when she is still hungry crying for more then i will give her powered milk which always happened at night and every time 30ml first. If still not enough then another round of 30ml, cos if give 60-90ml at one go and she only drink 20ml, got to pour away the rest of the milk.
3. I'm using disposable breast pad when going out, cos when baby girl drink one side and the other side will flow out also. So not to wet your bra and clothes, just stick the disposable breast pad on the nursing bra.
4. Can't tell yet cos i'm still breast feeding baby girl.
5. No time for me to go exercise.
6. Can go out, when feeding time just go to nursing room in shopping mall, i'll try to go to places with nursing room.
Hope my sharing help you out a bit