I didn't use a sterilizer when I pump @ work but I use hot water to soak the parts before my pump. I think most pantry have hot water or water boiler, you just need to bring a tupperware that's big enough to contain all your pump accessories for sterilizing. But if you have the budget and your pantry have space for a sterilizer, why not. You also need a fridge, I guess most pantry have that as well. If yours dont't you can buy fridge-to-go cooler bag for storing your ebm.
1. I bf my baby in morning before I go to work
2. After reach office, I put my pump accessories to soak in hot water
3. Pump during lunch time, keep ebm in fridge
4. Wash accessories and soak in hot water again for next pump
5. Pump during free time (around 3,4pm), keep ebm in fridge
6. Take ebm home in cooler bag
7. bf baby when reach home
As your baby grow older you can slowly do away with your 2nd pump. Also, it's good choice to invest in an electronic double pump. btw, I'm not a teacher, but I hope its helpful to you.