This is a discussion on IT Administrator within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Responsibilities • Provides administration, daily operation and helpdesk support. • Procurement of all IT equipment, services and ad-hoc purchase requirements. ...
• Provides administration, daily operation and helpdesk support.
• Procurement of all IT equipment, services and ad-hoc purchase requirements.
• Installation and maintenance of desktops, notebooks, network devices, APs, peripherals (printers, copiers, scanners)
• User ID administration such as creation of user accounts, resetting passwords, creating of shared folders, security and privilege setting
• Administration of MS Exchange, MS Windows Server, Hyper very, servers, network, network devices (firewalls, routers, switches), telecom and mobile devices.
• Ensures proper licensing of all software, and warranty of all hardware.
• Identifies and proactively manages all risks and issues.
• Manages all IT asset inventory.
• Minimum Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience IT administration of MS Exchange, MS Windows Server, network and network devices, MS Office/pdf/desktop end-user support.
• Good written and spoken English and communication skills.
• Able to work independently, strong analytical and problem solving skill
• Must be a team player
• MCSE/MCSA certification and/or knowledge/experience in ITIL is advantageous.
Kindly forward your resume to email@example.com