This is a discussion on English Teaching Specialist within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; English Teaching Specialist 1) Teaching of English language (Primary 1-6) at learning centre, located in the central area. 2) Ex-school ...
English Teaching Specialist
1) Teaching of English language (Primary 1-6) at learning centre, located in the central area.
2) Ex-school teacher , core subject in school should be English
3) 6 years or more teaching experience in schools
4) Minimum qualifications (excluding NIE diploma): Bachelor's Degree (arts major)
5) Excellent academic record for English at the PSLE, O Levels and A Levels.
6) Female working environment
7) Chinese-speaking environment
8) Commencement in December 2013/ January 2014
9) Permanent part-time and full-time positions available
- You are responsible for conducting the allocated classes using our core curriculum.
- You are responsible for liaising with parents in a competent and professional manner.
- You will be working closely with the designated programme specialist to set the learning objectives and further customise the curriculum as according to the needs of the individual classes.
You should be:
- Passionate in the education of children
- Responsible and committed
- A team player
- Dynamic and adaptable
- Open to new teaching strategies
Pls send your CV to email@example.com detailing:
- Relevant teaching experience
- Highest educational qualifications
- State your preferred academic levels (as according to teaching experience in school)
- State your preferred type of position (Part time / full time)
Only Singapore Citizens and Singapore PRs to apply