This is a discussion on Flexible & temporary employment ideal for Moms getting back to work :) within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Dear Moms community, my firm is hiring several people for a project-based and flexible employment. As this can be done ...
Dear Moms community, my firm is hiring several people for a project-based and flexible employment. As this can be done from home, I thought of sharing it with the community.
Interview scheduler to conduct a government research project
(> $10 / hour + generous bonus + referral bonus)
I am working for a Singapore-based strategy and research company looking for project-based team members to schedule meetings with SMEs in Singapore as part of a study on government grants. This is an opportunity to get involved in a research project.
Period: ASAP until November, possible extension until January
The candidate will be in charge of:
- Contacting SMEs to interview (company list, names, numbers, and script provided) - Scheduling meetings which involves simple organization and coordination of calendars
- Fluency in English (Chinese is bonus)
- Comfortable with cold-calling
- $ 10 for every meeting successfully scheduled
- Bonus of $ 50 for every 10 meetings scheduled
- Referral bonus of $ 50 for successful referral of another team member
- We will also write a letter of recommendation to top performing candidates
- Skype and email accounts provided to contact SMEs
- Training and coaching provided
- The candidate can either work from home or from our office where a computer can be provided
Please contact us for more information and attach your resume, or statement of relevant experiences.
Please contact me at:
+65 9652 5024