This is a discussion on Head of HR (F&B Industry) within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; - Relevant experience in managing at least 400-500 staff. Only 3 Direct HR staff reports, - should be hands-on on ...
- Relevant experience in managing at least 400-500 staff. Only 3 Direct HR staff reports,
- should be hands-on on the ground, doing monthly HR audits talking to staff on the ground
- Involved in development of proper HR policies,
- Look at setting up training for the company
- Analysing and improving Employee efficiency and productivity
- Involved in developing a good working culture for the company as a whole
- Be hands on in the recruitment policies of the company and think out of the box with the way we recruit.
- Bring about a big change for the Singapore F&B service standards
Do you think you could carve out a history for yourself?
Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org