This is a discussion on Looking for Part time Interior Designers within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Hi everyone, My hubby is looking for former/ current interior designers to join their team. They design & renovate mainly ...
My hubby is looking for former/ current interior designers to join their team. They design & renovate mainly home projects. If anyone of you or knows of anyone who fits the bill below, feel free to email him directly at email@example.com.
The role's mainly a design role, not a sales one. He is not looking for people to push sales. What he needs are people with good design sense to come up with good stuff, experience to know what you are talking about, and patience to tend to clients' needs.
The office is located in Serangoon North. You won't need to come into office except for client meetings and periodic update meetings.
- Meet clients, find out their needs and conceptualise designs for them accordingly
- Prepare handdrawn or Autocad drawings for clients and fabricators
- Prepare 3D renderings for design submission (not crucial, just good to have, as we have our own renderers)
- Occasional site visits (not frequent, as we are not looking for coordinators)
- Min.2 years of experience & a portfolio (must have)
- Passion for design and client-oriented mindset (must have)
- Min, diploma in a related field
- Proficiency in Auto Cad (preferred but not crucial)
- Proficiency in 3D Studio Max/ any other rendering program (not crucial)
- Singaporeans or Malaysian PRs preferred
- Ability to keep to deadlines that are committed to