This is a discussion on Looking for Part-Time Promoters for Drink Sampling '13 within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Requirements: - Female Part-Timers, aged 17yrs and above. - S'poreans & PRs ONLY. - School Leavers/Homemakers/Retrenched/Semi-Retirees and those looking for ...
- Female Part-Timers, aged 17yrs and above.
- S'poreans & PRs ONLY.
- School Leavers/Homemakers/Retrenched/Semi-Retirees and those looking for permanent part time job are most welcomed.
- Prefer those who stay near Woodlands OR Tampines area.
- MUST BE energetic, pro-active, enthusiastic and bold enough to approach passersby.
- MUST BE good at promoting and selling.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude.
- DO NOT have to work all days but priority will be given to those who can work most of the days. Roster will be drawn up to rotate everyone.
Dates: Starts Fri 25th Jan '13. Every Fri - Sun.
Time & Location: You may choose to work at either location
- 1st location, 12pm - 8pm (Tampines)
- 2nd location, 11am - 7pm (Woodlands)
Nature of Job: To create awareness and generate excitement, by giving out and encouraging passersby to try out drink samples and to push for sale of drink product at various Supermarkets.
Pay: Basic pay S$7/- per hr. Will consider increasing hourly pay for part-timers who intend to work on permanent part-time basis.
Interested applicants please email us the following:
1. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (please include details such as name, contact number, height, age, address and etc).
2a. Please provide us with any website links where we can access your photos such as facebook, blogs or etc.
2b. Please make sure your facebook profile is not locked or on private as applications without pics WILL NOT be entertained.
2c. If you do not have pictures of yourself on any website, please email us some candid clear pictures of yourself.
3. Email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained.
4. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Steff 9239 8966 (DO NOT SMS) or Joyce 9710 3563 for queries.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed.