This is a discussion on Looking for Part-timers to Conduct Face-to-face Survey Aug '14 within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Requirements: - Male & Female Part-Timers. - Job is also suitable for older workers. - MUST BE fluently conversant in ...
- Male & Female Part-Timers.
- Job is also suitable for older workers.
- MUST BE fluently conversant in English and one second language (Mandarin, Malay or Tamil).
- MUST BE well-mannered and well spoken, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude.
Dates: Fri 1st Aug - Thur 2nd Oct '14, Mon - Sun (except Thur).
Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun - 10am to 7pm
Mon - 10am to 2pm (Except for 11th Aug, Part-timers will have to work from 10am - 7pm)
Location: Whampoa area.
Nature of Job:
- To conduct face-to-face surveys on elderly.
- Minimum of 4 surveys completed per day.
Pay: S$8/- per hr (not including meal break).
If you are interested, please email us the following:
1a. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (please include details such as name, date of birth, address and etc).
1b. Please state highest grade for English and one other second language (include soft copy of certificate for verification).
2. Handphone number (email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained).
3. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed. Shortlisted applicants are required to attend briefing sessions.
Please email to email@example.com or call Joyce 9660 2342 for any queries.