This is a discussion on Looking for Part-timers to Conduct Phone Survey Sep '14 within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Requirements: - Male & Female Part-Timers. - Job is also suitable for older workers. - MUST BE fluently conversant in ...
- Male & Female Part-Timers.
- Job is also suitable for older workers.
- MUST BE fluently conversant in English. Able to converse in one second language (Mandarin, Malay or Tamil) is optional.
- MUST BE well-mannered and well spoken, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude.
Dates: Thu 18th Sep - Thu 2nd Oct '14, Mon - Sun.
Time: You can work for either shift
- 1) 10am - 4pm
- 2) 4pm - 10pm
Duration: 5.5hrs per shift per day (not including 30mins meal break), 15 days in total.
Office Location: Ubi area.
Nature of Job: To conduct phone surveys
- You will be working from the office at Ubi area.
- You will be provided with the list of numbers to call.
- No quota on surveys to be completed.
Pay: S$8/- per hr.
If you are interested, please email us the following:
1a. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (please include details such as name, date of birth, address and etc).
2. Handphone number (email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained).
3. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joyce 9660 2342 for any queries.