This is a discussion on Looking for Part-Timers to conduct phone survey Sep - Oct '13 within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Requirements: - Female & Male Part-Timers, S'poreans & PRs ONLY - Homemakers/retrenched/semi-retirees most welcomed - Not required to work all ...
- Female & Male Part-Timers, S'poreans & PRs ONLY
- Homemakers/retrenched/semi-retirees most welcomed
- Not required to work all days but do let us know of your availability for the dates
- Able to speak English and an other Mother language (for eg., Chinese, Malay or Tamil)
- Prefer those staying in East area as office is located at Ubi area
- MUST BE well-mannered and well spoken
- MUST BE independent and self-motivated
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude
- MUST BE able to make it for 18th Sep training.
Dates: Sat 21st Sep - Thurs 3rd Oct '13.
Time: Either 9am - 3pm OR 3pm - 9pm (depending on which day). Will send exact schedule to applicants.
Duration: 6hrs per day.
Office Location: Ubi area.
Nature of job: To conduct simple phone survey. More details will sent to shortlisted applicants
- Not required to work all days as we will be drawing up a roster based on the days that you are able to work
Pay: S$7/- per hr.
If you are interested, please email us the following:
1. Please inform which are the dates you will be able to work. Priority will be given to those who can work for most of the days.
2a. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (please include details such as name, contact no., date of birth, address and etc).
2b. Applications without photos will not be entertained so please provide us with any website links where we can access your photos such as facebook, blogs or etc.
2c. Please make sure your profile is not locked or on private.
2d. If you do not have pictures of yourself on any website, please email us some clear pictures of yourself.
3. Email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained.
4. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
As Interview is between 9th to 11th Sep so please send in all applications as soon as possible
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steff +65 9239 8966 (DO NOT SMS) or Joyce +65 9710 3563 for any queries.