This is a discussion on Looking for Part-Timers to conduct phone surveys Jul '14 within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Requirements: - Male & Female Part-Timers. - Homemakers/retrenched/semi-retirees most welcomed. - MUST BE well-mannered and well spoken, self-motivated and able ...
- Male & Female Part-Timers.
- Homemakers/retrenched/semi-retirees most welcomed.
- MUST BE well-mannered and well spoken, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude.
- MUST HAVE the basic computer skills as completed survey are to be keyed into online system or excel.
Dates: Thu 17th - Thu 24th Jul '14, Mon - Sun (including public holidays).
Time: 4pm - 10pm.
Duration: 5.5hrs per day (not including 30mins meal break), 8 days in total.
Office Location: Ubi area.
Nature of Job: To conduct phone surveys
- You will be working from the office at Ubi area.
- You will be provided with the list of numbers to call.
- No quota on surveys to be completed however there must be minimum of 2 surveys completed per hr.
- You are require to key in completed survey into online system or excel.
Pay: S$8/- per hr.
If you are interested, please email us the following:
1a. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (please include details such as name, date of birth, address and etc).
2. Handphone number (email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained).
3. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joyce 9660 2342 for any queries.
Last edited by v1da; 15-07-2014 at 05:22 PM.