This is a discussion on Looking for Part-Timers for Educational Event Nov '13 within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Requirements: - Male & Female Part-Timers, looks 20yrs and onwards (no age limit, real age does not matter). - Homemakers/retrenched/semi-retirees ...
- Male & Female Part-Timers, looks 20yrs and onwards (no age limit, real age does not matter).
- Homemakers/retrenched/semi-retirees most welcomed.
- MUST BE friendly, energetic, pro-active, independent and self-motivated as you are working without supervision.
- MUST HAVE patience and enjoy working with children.
- NO obvious coloured-hair/tattoos etc.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude.
- MUST BE able to work for both days.
- For Females, please wear light makeup.
Dates: Thu 7th & Fri 8th Nov '13.
Time: 9am - 6pm.
Location: Primary school at Bukit Panjang area.
Nature of Job: To guide and encourage children to interact with educational products. No selling involved.
Pay: S$7/- per hr. Full payment by 9th Nov '13.
For those who are keen, please email us the following:
1. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (please include details such as name, contact number, height, D.O.B, address and etc).
2a. Applications without photos will not be entertained so please provide us with any website links where we can access your photos such as facebook, blogs or etc.
2b. Please make sure your facebook profile is not locked or on private as applications without pics WILL NOT be entertained.
2c. If you do not have pictures of yourself on any website, please email us some clear pictures of yourself.
3. Email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained.
4. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joyce 9710 3563 or Steff 9239 8966 (DO NOT SMS) for more queries.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed.