This is a discussion on Looking for Part-Timers for Educational Event Sep '15 within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Requirements: - Male & Female Part-Timers. - Homemakers/retrenched/semi-retirees most welcomed. - MUST BE friendly, energetic, pro-active, independent and self-motivated. - ...
- Male & Female Part-Timers.
- Homemakers/retrenched/semi-retirees most welcomed.
- MUST BE friendly, energetic, pro-active, independent and self-motivated.
- MUST HAVE patience and enjoy working with children.
- NO obvious coloured-hair/tattoos etc.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude.
- For Females, please wear light makeup.
Dates: Mon - Fri. Sep '15 onwards. Start as soon as possible. Depends on schedule.
Time: Please refer to schedule (we will send the schedule to you).
Location: Various kindergartens & primary schools.
Nature of Job: To guide and encourage children to interact with educational exhibits. No selling involved.
- Story Teller: To use puppets to tell story for the exhibits. Must be able to tell stories in a lively way and be able to command attention of the children
- Facilitators: To assist in exhibits by guiding the children on how to play.
Pay: S$8/- per hr. Payment every 2 weeks.
For those who are keen, please email us the following:
1. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (please include details such as name, contact number, height, D.O.B, address and etc).
2a. Applications without photos will not be entertained so please provide us with any website links where we can access your photos such as facebook, blogs or etc.
2b. Please make sure your facebook profile is not locked or on private as applications without pics WILL NOT be entertained.
2c. If you do not have pictures of yourself on any website, please email us some clear pictures of yourself.
3. Email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained.
4. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
Feel free to recommend your friends as we have many slots available.
Please email to email@example.com or call Joyce/Steff 9660 2342 for more queries.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed.