This is a discussion on Looking for Part-Timers for Open-House Event Apr '13 within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Requirements: - Female & Male Part-Timers, looks age 20yrs - 26yrs (real age does not matter). - MUST BE pleasant ...
- Female & Male Part-Timers, looks age 20yrs - 26yrs (real age does not matter).
- MUST BE pleasant looking with friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and chatty personality.
- MUST BE well spoken and fluent in spoken English and be pro-active in approaching strangers.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude.
- For Females, light makeup is a requirement for this job.
Dates: Fri 12th & Thurs 18th Apr '13.
Time & Location:
-12th Apr, 5pm - 8pm at Bugis and Orchard.-15th Apr, 12pm - 3pm at Raffles area.
Nature of Job: To create and promote awareness for University Open-House event
- To carry placards (mounted on light PVC tubes) and walk around designated areas.
Outfit: Your own corporate wear. Exact colours to be confirmed.
- Female: Wear own blouse/shirt with office skirt/pants and covered shoes.
- Male: Wear own formal shirt, tie with pants and covered shoes.
Pay: S$10/- per hr. Full payment will be made at the end of each event day.
Interested applicants please email us the following:
1. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (please include details such as name, contact number, height, age, address and etc).
2a. Please provide us with any website links where we can access your photos such as facebook, blogs or etc.
2b. Please make sure your facebook profile is not locked or on private as applications without pics WILL NOT be entertained.
2c. If you do not have pictures of yourself on any website, please email us some candid clear pictures of yourself.
3. Email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained.
4. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Steff 9239 8966 (DO NOT SMS) or Joyce 9710 3563 for queries.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed.