This is a discussion on Looking for Part-Timers as Traffic Counters Feb '14 within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; Requirements: - Male & Female Part-Timers, looks 17yrs and above. - Homemakers/retrenched/semi-retirees most welcomed. - S'poreans & PRs ONLY. - ...
- Male & Female Part-Timers, looks 17yrs and above.
- Homemakers/retrenched/semi-retirees most welcomed.
- S'poreans & PRs ONLY.
- MUST BE reliable and independent to work without supervision.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude.
- Not required to commit to all days but priority will be given to those who are able to work most days.
- This job is on-going so you are welcomed to join us at anytime.
Dates: Starts Feb '14. Every Tue, Wed & Thurs.
Time: You can work for either shift
- 1) 6am - 1.30pm (one-way transport reimbursement provided)
- 2) 1.30pm - 9pm
Duration: 7.5hrs per day.
Nature of Job: To categorize/classify vehicles seen on the road (more details will be given during the training session).
- This job is on-going so you are welcomed to join us at anytime
- Not required to work all 3 days per week
- Roster will be drawn up and job location will be advised to you. More details will be given during the training session
- You will be assigned locations that are nearer to your home address (also dependent on the roster)
Pay: $6/- per hr. Full payment at the end of each week.
For those who are keen, please email us the following:
1. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (please include details such as [you]name, contact number, height, age, address and etc[/you]).
2a. Applications without photos will not be entertained so please provide us with any website links where we can access your photos such as facebook, blogs or etc.
2b. Please make sure your facebook profile is not locked or on private as applications without pics WILL NOT be entertained.
2c. If you do not have pictures of yourself on any website, please email us some [you]clear pictures[/you] of yourself.
3. Email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained.
4. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
Feel free to recommend your friends as we have many slots available.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joyce 9710 3563 or Steff 9239 8966 for more queries.
[you]Only shortlisted applicants will be informed.[/you]