CreativEdge Learning Pte Ltd (CreativEdge Learning Pte Ltd) specialises in English enrichment consultancy and instruction, both in the public and private sectors. In the public sector, CreativEdge Learning has conducted English programmes in more than 80 primary schools to more than 5000 students.
Our private sector interests include our enrichment arm which focuses on the private instruction of the English language. We have also extended to the area of publishing with our strategic partner, EPH (Popular’s publishing arm) with sales of more than 20,000 copies for our set of writing guidebooks. Our latest expansion in the private sector is the collaborative partnerships with private educational providers through the distribution of our licensed programmes.
We are looking for a full time Sales Executive to promote our licensed educational programmes to all pre-schools, student care centres and tuition centres. The sales executive will be supported by our competitive advantages of effective programme resources , competitive pricing and unique positioning of our programmes.
- Basic Salary starting at $2000 + High Commission + Allowance
- Car allowance would be given if the selected candidate has his/her own transportation
- Annual Leave
- 5 Working days (Monday - Friday, 10am - 5pm)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish new business with new and existing clientele base.
- Generate leads to secure and arrange appointments with potential clients by cold calling, cold mailing, direct mailing, sms etc.
- Motivated, dynamic and result-oriented individual who also can work independently.
- Able to hit sales target
- Follow up with new and existing clients by providing pre and post sales service.
- Build and cultivate long term relationship with clients through value add relationship management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to communicate with client comfortably and confidently.
- Candidate should possess at least an 'O' Level or Diploma in any field of study.
- No experience welcome to apply as training is provided
- Must be able to converse in English fluently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous
- Only Singapore Citizens to apply
For immediate consideration:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing:
-Current & expected salary
-Reason(s) for leaving
-Availability to commence work