This is a discussion on Senior Engineer, Equipment (Wafer Saw) within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; We are looking on behalf of our Client for highly motivated, hands-on Equipment Engineer who will be responsible for equipment ...
We are looking on behalf of our Client for highly motivated, hands-on Equipment Engineer who will be responsible for equipment stability and improvement of Wafer Saw, with the ability to train and groom the maintenance team to highest level of technical competencies and supporting the strategic ambition to be the world’s leading solar cell producer.
- Reports to Manager, Equipment and Maintenance Engineering
- Oversee and be accountable for the maintenance of Wafer Saw production equipment in the plant and drive for continuous improvement by implementing up-to-date methods to achieve the department goals set by the management.
- Oversee the work of the maintenance team.
- Establish and implement all Equipment specification, troubleshooting procedures, and ensure compliance with corporate requirements and procedures
- Develop and implement programs to assure continuous reliability of production equipment and processes to achieve high equipment productivity and low downtime.
- Work closely with manufacturing engineer, process engineers, planners, buyers and equipment vendors to resolve equipment related issues to improve key equipment indices at the assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with company Lean Maintenance strategy and initiatives
Minimum Required qualifications and skills
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience as an Equipment Engineer in Wafer Saw
- Possess in-depth Knowledge of Wafer Saw Equipment through improvement /Breakthrough projects
- Possess production hands-on experience in equipment troubleshooting, engineering methods for
equipment controls, OEE improvement and line staffing.
- Exposure to a fast pace manufacturing environment in MNC is advantageous
- Working experience in Solar or Semiconductors manufacturing industry preferred
- Knowledge on Solar or Semiconductor process flow and manufacturing system
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies like SPC, TOPS, FMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis, etc.
- Possess hands-on experience / strong capability in equipment troubleshooting, engineering methods for
equipment controls involving PLCs, PCs, and Robotics.
- Willingness to travel / work off shift and long hours
- High fluency in both spoken and written English
Interested? Forward your updated resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org